Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:52:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal in Austria or another puncture of a liar Putin  (Read 436 times)
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:19:18 AM

Between all US,Russia and Putin related discussion, Austria is left out of the discussion.
 If Austria have dishonest politician which can betray the country then the fault is in Austria, not in Putin.

I am alive
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:13:32 PM

Where are you from my dear friend?
I live in Russia and am proud of it. I was in Europe and Asia, but not in America unfortunately. Nevertheless, I want to tell you that there is something to compare, and in Russia life is much better than in most countries of the world. This happened over the past 20 years thanks to Putin. Don't be afraid, come to Russia and see for yourself. 1 better to see once than to hear 100 times. I assure you!
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:34:59 PM

I live in Russia and am proud of it. I was in Europe and Asia, but not in America unfortunately. Nevertheless, I want to tell you that there is something to compare, and in Russia life is much better than in most countries of the world. This happened over the past 20 years thanks to Putin. Don't be afraid, come to Russia and see for yourself. 1 better to see once than to hear 100 times. I assure you!

i was born in russia btw. so i have some soft sympathis with that country,

you still want to continue the russia nationalism trash or move towards postracism post nationalism similar like soviet union

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:32:56 PM

Trust me russians hate Putin just as much as other countries. But they're too scared to say it outloud
Bullshit.

Im not from russia and i love putin. He is a very smart person and clearly a really good leader. He is also quite tough with corruption and other bullshit. If people want to see the real putin, watch some interviews with him.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:06:41 PM

The situation associated with the scandal is unique. This is the first time that the entire government headed by the Chancellor literally instantly resigns. For many of them, this means political death. Presumably, from now on Western politicians will shy away from the Russians, especially from the so-called business women, for fear that they are the envoys of the main Russian Liar.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:06:38 PM

The situation associated with the scandal is unique. This is the first time that the entire government headed by the Chancellor literally instantly resigns. For many of them, this means political death. Presumably, from now on Western politicians will shy away from the Russians, especially from the so-called business women, for fear that they are the envoys of the main Russian Liar.

the americans are clearly getting out of mind, they should start shutting down their xenophobic country as they clearly can't lead the world
the americans just create chaos and destruction on the eastern hemisphere and then hide themselves on their island.

why does the world even consider their currency to be even worth something?

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:51:41 AM

the americans are clearly getting out of mind, they should start shutting down their xenophobic country as they clearly can't lead the world
the americans just create chaos and destruction on the eastern hemisphere and then hide themselves on their island.

Similarly, only Putin's troll can reason.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:39:12 AM

its not russias or putins fault that the american banking cartel, is causing poverty and chaos.

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:05:00 PM

its not russias or putins fault that the american banking cartel, is causing poverty and chaos.

Putin's trolls can rarely comment on a post with arguments. This troll is no exception.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:10:29 PM

Putin's trolls can rarely comment on a post with arguments. This troll is no exception.

well i dont like the americans bombing the middle east centuries back, and i dont like the american imperialism with their destructive usa centered banking cartel,

time for the USD imperialism to end, euro imperialism might be much better. for the region europe middle east russia and north africa.

america is no friend to the people on the eurasian landmass.

StaffDear

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:05:32 PM

The person, who thinks himself as God. That’s how I can describe putin.

Russia is the biggest country in the world with many people living there. It would be better for him to develop his own country (not only Moscow and Snt. Petersburg). There are cities that don’t even have sewerage.But who cares? It’s better to  interfere in internal affairs of other countries, just to consider himself powerful.

A person with a complex of Napoleon...
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:08:05 PM

Russia is the biggest country in the world with many people living there. It would be better for him to develop his own country (not only Moscow and Snt. Petersburg). There are cities that don’t even have sewerage.But who cares? It’s better to  interfere in internal affairs of other countries, just to consider himself powerful.

putin doesnt think of himself like a good,

developing a country needs financial capital.

StaffDear

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:24:58 PM

But still he has capital to influence on other countries.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 09:58:29 AM

But still he has capital to influence on other countries.

its not his capital actually its the capital of the entire russian and russophile sphere, it has not much do to with him personally

and it wouldnt be different if they would speak french or english, its simply political gravity.

and well the russians cant build rockets like during soviet time, because they given power to americans so they can show what type of failure they are when they lead whole world alone with ther usd printing press.

stmar

Activity: 196
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:56:50 PM

////and Russians happily raped all the way to Berlin.
What do you want to say with these words?
And if it's not a secret, what country are you from?
stmar

Activity: 196
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:05:48 AM

Read the posts of this person(Alik Bahshi).
There is not a single word about cryptocurrency. I wonder if there are any more such people in this forum?
All texts of this person are aimed at humiliating Russia. And he called you a troll?
tiknack

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:19:54 PM

I used to live in Russia for 25 years. The fairy tale you talking about isn't real when it comes to russian province.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: