Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help  (Read 206 times)
Funniest (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:33:59 PM

hello, everybody i am new member, please help me how to start to earn some reward in here forum ?
thank you
Gloryss

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:44:26 PM

I am also need guide all of senior here  Smiley good luck
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:52:04 PM

Try posting for more and try to read a lot of this forum including the rules. What's best is you need to overstay and read a lot is in this part of the forum, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0. This is the beginners board and this is where you can learn a lot. Inside and outside forum wise.

OMGoaL

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:00:00 PM

Try posting for more and try to read a lot of this forum including the rules. What's best is you need to overstay and read a lot is in this part of the forum, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0. This is the beginners board and this is where you can learn a lot. Inside and outside forum wise.
thank you for advise , I'll try to do my best.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:07:28 PM

Goodluck! But I recommend you the most to try and make quality post in posting since you need to have merits on joining signature campaigns. And remember you need to rank up at least a jr member(30 activities, 1merit).
This is the list you should try to understand first:
-How to rank up in bitcointalk.
-How to make quality post to earn merits.
-What are the guidelines in joining signature campaign.
-Types of Campaigns.
-Create your own wallet.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:44:22 PM

hello, everybody i am new member, please help me how to start to earn some reward in here forum ?
thank you

Welcome!
I suggest you to first read posts on this forum, specially section for beginners, and about Bitcoin.
After that, try to learn about investing in bitcoin or crypto trading.
If you have some knowledge or skills you can offer your services in the market section.
If you can write good quality posts I suggest you to apply in some signature campaign and earn bitcoin for writing on the forum.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Elle.On1

Activity: 522

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:46:18 PM

Goodluck! But I recommend you the most to try and make quality post in posting since you need to have merits on joining signature campaigns. And remember you need to rank up at least a jr member(30 activities, 1merit).
This is the list you should try to understand first:
-How to rank up in bitcointalk.
-How to make quality post to earn merits.
-What are the guidelines in joining signature campaign.
-Types of Campaigns.
-Create your own wallet.

wow thanks so much all of senior here, this is very helpful for us as new members, I'll try to make a quality post. heheh newbie not to much know about here forum.once again thanks so much
BlackJacksi

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:54:50 PM

thank you

Welcome!
I suggest you to first read posts on this forum, specially section for beginners, and about Bitcoin.
After that, try to learn about investing in bitcoin or crypto trading.
If you have some knowledge or skills you can offer your services in the market section.
If you can write good quality posts I suggest you to apply in some signature campaign and earn bitcoin for writing on the forum.
Watching this thread , I am new member also .
deardialy_zi

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:59:50 PM

Hello, can i join signature campaign?
Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:09:57 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 04:10:09 PM by Bitlover10

You can't wear signature until you get Jr member rank. I would like to recommend you to read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.msg25841174#msg25841174.
In this thread you can get all information about forum rules. First you need to gain your knowledge and then you can contribute in this forum.

Bitcointalk
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:41:35 PM

thank you
Gain knowledge first before earning some bucks,and since you are a newbie better to learn how to trade or hold as investments strategy
Try to have some merits to rank and then you can join for signature campaigns.but you can join social media campaign if you have legit accounts in social media
HobbitMud

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:06:43 AM

Write good articles
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:27:05 AM

You need to level up if you want to join a signature campaign, you level from forum activity and making good and helpfull post on the forum, You can also buy a copper membership, that will give you access to have a signature on your profile!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.msg24371150#msg24371150
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: