Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: requesting 1 BTC loan for 14 days will.repay up to 1.18  (Read 729 times)
bobolini (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:38:26 PM

Hey all first would like to say i have requested a loan here before but didnt borrow any coins.Im like alot of people i hate owing money.I can offer some collateral but not sure that it is near equal value to 1.18btc.I have a parked website that i am again trying to get up and running.I have a verbal agreement with an end buyer for a turnkey site.Now i just have to finish the site and close the sale.I think it would only take a week to go live.Its a custom retail site.Some of you here know me and i have done deals with you before.Im not much of a gambler as i have tried it and never seem to do more than break even.I would also like to know if it would be viable to pay back in cash via gdmp.I can verify my identity for those serious about lending.website is www.bugoutbagstore.com I will answer any and all questions from prospective lenders.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:24:44 PM

i looked into your offer i might help you with that but post to that i want to know what exactly the collateral you have to offer also who will bear the cost of shipping /receiving of the collateral. also i would prefer taking litecoins /altcoins as collateral. Smiley 
bobolini (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:31:27 PM

First I would like to thank you for your consideration and time.I feel that i should bear all responsibility for any added cost.I usually buy and sell baseball and other sports memorabilia.Specializing in autographs and rookie cards.I own several high end cards.I also own antiques of all values .The most valuable is a 19th century brass engraved dish.I purchased a few altcoins on a whim as a gift that i was never able to give as i suspect they are of little to no value.If any of these might interest you as sufficient collateral please let me know.if you would like more personal information i can pm it to you.name address pictures of the items of value.again unsterstand this would be my first loan of substance so feel free to dictate terms.
bobolini (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:32:28 PM

I am still actively purrsuing this loan in part.  Mt.Gox has returned .4btc to me. no one is more shocked than me and they are working on confirming my final balance.i still need to find or shall i say borrow .6btc for a return of.75btc
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:33:53 PM

I am still actively purrsuing this loan in part.  Mt.Gox has returned .4btc to me. no one is more shocked than me and they are working on confirming my final balance.i still need to find or shall i say borrow .6btc for a return of.75btc

Still need to provide collateral...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bobolini (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:34:23 AM

vod i am glad you are respondingto this request i considered messaging u directly for your opinion as i see your ability to weed out scammers and your level of trust is unquestioned.without altcoins what is the best way to secure this loan.what kind of collateral can i provide if i dont own coins except a few hundred TIPS.are my hopes of getting a loan unrealistic?
howzar

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:27:59 AM

How about we work in increments?  I may be able to loan you 0.2 then you repay 0.24 over a few days. Then if I trust you I can provide the full loan.
bobolini (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:49:12 PM

It sounds good on the surface.the only issue i have is that i have .4btc which would allow me to pay the interest if you loaned me .2 i could hold it for a day or so and pay .22 back.heres the rub.it will erode my capital and put me back in the red and needing a loan .62 instead of .6 am i doing this math correctly and does anyone think this is a viable strategy for me,trying to assume as little debt as possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: