Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum drop below $240 again do you believe?  (Read 1760 times)
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:34:59 PM

Since bitcoin is soaring heavily now, the chances of getting below $240 is low but again, if bitcoin starts to fall heavily, it's nit impossible too. However, it's better to hold on now.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:35:01 PM

Everything can happen, but when looking at the current situation, ethereum is predicted to have good strength in maintaining prices. I think there will be new levels achieved by many coins, including ethereum. Positive sentiment at the moment can increase investor confidence and make the digital currency community far bigger and stronger.
you are right, maybe now the market growth can go back again. where the market looks better and more stable. this is like the initial step of growth that happened a few weeks ago. and we can enjoy the future growth of ethereum and altcoin.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:40:13 AM

I hope it does because with muy investment money i am not able to do good trading Right now. When it gets below 150 again I'm going to get inti the game again. Right now with the price skyrocketing a Lot of new investor are going to come. So we have to learn to treat them well AND teach them how not to he scammed to not going back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 06:17:37 AM

when ethereum has gone up, it won't go down again. yesterday ethereum which is the slowest up and now it is impossible that it will immediately fall. so the chances are very small for ethereum to fall, even though it's only under 240$. and now I see ethereum still going up slowly, if according to predictions, at the end of this month ethereum will return to the price of 300$.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:14:24 AM

We are in a correction market, for sure ETH can and will drop below 240 USD, but don't worry, ETH is a solid coin and will recover, and will follow BTC
Well I am rather a bit optimist about it and think it will rise instead. Since the market follows a cyclical way of operations, there could be fall as well but I thing the average rise is always more than the average fall which makes this coins a hot asset to invest in and now is the best time to do that. ETH will regain its lost legacy in future.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:10:27 PM

Will Ethereum drop below $240 again do you believe?

Ethereum cost around $250 so a small drop of more than 4% and Ethereum will cost less than $240 the price of Ethereum follow bitcoins movement, I don't think Ethereum will go above 0.04 BTC anytime soon but will stay in the 0.02 to 0.04 BTC  range.
If we go into a greater altcoin run Ethereum's bitcoins price might go higher, but I think bitcoins will lead the market the next year.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:52:51 PM

Ethereum price is stable now to 250 dollar but is still not growing like bitcoin bitcoin have rapid increase but ethereum is crawling is possible ethereum price drop below 240 dollar.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:03:30 PM

Why not ?
Ethereum is now in the correction phase and can safely go down below , but the gray coin is already in a bullish trend and is unlikely to go down in the near future

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:58:48 PM

Traders say that the price of Bitcoin may fall below $ 6,000, and more than once, if this happens, it is obvious that this would entail falling the price of Ethereum below $ 240.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:19:16 PM

Price now is $252 and only 12 dollars before it reach $240 so yes it possible to down ethereum price. But my mindset now is not down the price of the ethereum but it will turn more than $300 this week. Stop dropping the ethereum value but we can increase it in our own way by buying more.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:31:08 PM

In my opinion potential of ethereum is back down to $ 240 of course it is still wide open because market conditions are still very unstable and also ethereum is very influential on movement of  btc price so if btc experiences a big correction maybe ethereum will experience price declines too.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:38:42 PM

Traders say that the price of Bitcoin may fall below $ 6,000, and more than once, if this happens, it is obvious that this would entail falling the price of Ethereum below $ 240.
that is very possible. but if the trend still shows an increase that is happening in the market. maybe things will get better with an increase in the value of bitcoin and altcoin. still to be vigilant about the decline that can occur at any time.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:07:17 PM

when ethereum has gone up, it won't go down again. yesterday ethereum which is the slowest up and now it is impossible that it will immediately fall. so the chances are very small for ethereum to fall, even though it's only under 240$. and now I see ethereum still going up slowly, if according to predictions, at the end of this month ethereum will return to the price of 300$.
  It is nature of cryptocurrency it use to increase and decrease but we will have to move accordingly and never give up, we should try to increase our number of coins because it needs our support and trust for any coin to rise in price, after bitcoin I trust on ETH and I am sure now after dump it will start rising this journey of rising in price will be slow but steady so now price will rise it will not drop anymore as according to my market analysis.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:14:07 PM

All in the world of cryptocurrency is not stable and this is normal.  No one can be trusted and this is also normal.  Just buy now and sell later.  That's the whole algorithm.  This happens with all coins sometimes they fall but sometimes they grow and you need to finish this moment.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:34:20 PM

No one can actually predict prices at such. Unless speculators who will say there will be a price drop when there is an FUD or there will be a pump when there is great news, or people good with TA. But at the end, market emotions overrule. So asking if ETH will drop in price as a topic is not relevant in my opinion.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cp_underground

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:36:33 PM

yeah, maybe it will happen in this market correction.
but don't to be a worry because it won't to take a long time just 2-3 month until market recovery again.
and we all know when market correction is done ETH will have a rocket time again.

mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:36:46 PM

It seems to me that ethereum already below will not fall the minimum price is $ 200.  Ethereum should reach $ 500 this year and then we will see what it can do.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:09:44 AM

It seems to me that ethereum already below will not fall the minimum price is $ 200.  Ethereum should reach $ 500 this year and then we will see what it can do.

This is why I disagreed with the original OP as well as this statement. The truth is, there is no price altcoins can't fall below, especially regarding 10% drops. This was one of these topics that indicated to me a pull back was inevitable, 80-90% of people are still bullish despite the market doubling in value. The greed index is through the roof.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:30:29 AM

There will be a correction - deep correction. I don't want and I will not buy at such inflated prices! No one wants, and it's too early for the bull run. Current growth is a cheap trick, a manipulation, designed to provoke FOMO purchases.  Wink
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:52:05 AM

It once dipped below $240 nothing stops it from doing so again. The world of is filled with uncertainties and I think nothing is guaranteed in this space
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: