Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum drop below $240 again do you believe?  (Read 1760 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:44:42 AM

Well if btc are target to correct until $6,000
Ethereum might hit $240 again imo
and it should be a pretty quick and big correction
$200 would be definitely a good point to pick up Ethereum if you believe in it
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:32:21 PM

this might be possible because the exchanges often go up and down or are known to be very fluctuating but in my opinion ethereum prices have begun to stabilize and are very persistent at the price of $ 250 and above indicating ethereum is very strong and I believe that next year will rise.
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:30:58 PM

Ethereum steel price is 240+. So do not think there is any possibility of lowering the price. I do not trust it. It is now possible to lower the price. However, if the market is the result then the market is different.
my friend, I think ethereum for me is the best coin, what else does ethereum occupy number 2 from cmc. and eth is the best smart contract platform. and I believe that ethereum will continue to grow in price increases, and I'm sure ethereum will exceed past prices someday later.....
Kocret02

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:47:07 PM

ethereum can go down below $ 200 and it is even crazier in my opinion. but what we hope for is that ethereum can experience a high rise above $ 400 this month. and that's what we are waiting for

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:04:15 PM

Will Ethereum drop below $240 again do you believe?
Maybe it will drop to $240 but not to long stay in that price, Actually the prices of ETH now are in good situation maybe it will reach on price $300 in this year. So for now i'm just started to hold some ETH in my wallet and wait on that come.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:42:24 PM

Maybe it will drop to $240 but not to long stay in that price, Actually the prices of ETH now are in good situation maybe it will reach on price $300 in this year. So for now i'm just started to hold some ETH in my wallet and wait on that come.
It seems right, we never knew what next and even we think that bull run is coming but the chances of dropping will still be there at any moment.
I'm not in nega but of course, we have to think it also cause it always happen several times and it possible to drop more below $200.
Here in crypto space, we don't have any assurance regarding price stability, we expect more fluctuations as we live on it since from the very beginning.
Irazzzta

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:56:05 AM

Yes, that is very possible. Crypto prices will always go up and down, including Ethereum. There must be a time when prices will drop significantly, for Ethereum prices back below $240, it can happen easily and in a short time. Keep patiently waiting until the price matches with your target before starting Ethereum investment.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:02:34 AM

It does already lol,and I am waiting for another fall down up to below 200$ so I can purchase another volume lol since my collection is too little as I had converted some to other altcoin last December 2018

Yes, that is very possible. Crypto prices will always go up and down, including Ethereum. There must be a time when prices will drop significantly, for Ethereum prices back below $240, it can happen easily and in a short time. Keep patiently waiting until the price matches with your target before starting Ethereum investment.
Lol OP is asking as he will may re enter the investing.but the problem is he has a target value to buy,though I believe sometimes we need to risk in higher price just to cope with the growing market and to not become late in bull running
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:50:59 AM

for the next few days I predict that the price of ethereum will be a little more stable, and it won't fall that bad. ethereum did fall at a very sad price even in the range of $ 100, although now ethereum prices have recovered but the possibility of a decline is always there. but not for the past few days.
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:02:59 AM

It's possible but by the way, things are going it's unlikely before the end of the second quarter Ethereum is likely to be traded in the $300 level, there will be a correction and traders dumping for short profit, it's expected but not in the $240 level, the support is strong at this point of time.

coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:24:18 AM

Market is volatile and anything can happen so it's either its goes up or it goes down but I believe that ethereum will go up instead thinking that ethereum will drop. I more positive about it because bull run will come.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:34:58 AM

no the possibility is very low because no one is ready to get out there profit now so if they are hold their currency for long time it only increases and make the value to be developed so it is possible to get developed only not dropped again.
akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:43:00 PM

Last year ETH was defeated, now it is growing.  I am more inclined to believe that Ethereum will continue to grow. If everything goes well, by the end of the summer we can expect $ 300.

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:51:27 PM

I don't really know. It is possible i think that one day ETH drops below $240. ETH is not very far from it. But its price can increase too.
darojat99

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:52:54 AM

I see many people with negativity and questions/demands, but that isn't the way to go about change. If you see ETH as a long term investment and would like to take a more constructive and hands on approach to support this ETH, So be patience friend
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:56:52 AM

Prices can still go up and down for the time being they cannot stabilize as expected. now we see the market is experiencing a correction again and now ethereum is also experiencing a decline again. increase or decrease cannot be avoided.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:13:37 AM

Market is unpredictable no one knows what will hapoen to ethereum price,  but if some newswill  came out and its not good for crypto i guess ethereum will go back to 120$ again.

snowblack

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:41:59 AM

Your prediction is right in present. ETH will drop bellow 240 in next one or two days. Now market still downtrend, i don't know when it up but now price very bad Sad

nothing in here!
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:38:08 AM

Prices can still go up and down for the time being they cannot stabilize as expected. now we see the market is experiencing a correction again and now ethereum is also experiencing a decline again. increase or decrease cannot be avoided.
Ethereum is the most traded altcoin so the price is quite high, especially now with the increase in bitcoin, of course, there is a significant price increase.
I think the price of Ethereum until the end of this year will not fall below USD 240 again, because the news circulating is very positive, meaning that the crypto currency in the world is getting more recognition. Today Ethereum is in the position of USD 312.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:45:48 AM

Eth is already at 312$ ,i do not believe that it will go down below 240$. Bitcoin is on a hype mode and will surely carry the altcoins going up. Im guessing that bitcoin will go $12,000 before this month ends, and eth at 350$.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: