Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bitcoin exchange?  (Read 896 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:28:14 PM

Binance,Hitbtc,KuCoin,IDAX,Mercatox,Latoken,Gateio,Lbank are my re-commended because those exchange still i using.
Hitbtc,Binance you can withdraw big amount Daily without KYC. Binance is my first choice among of them.
A lot of exchanges site that you use. In your list as of now I use two Binance and Hitbtc . We know Binance have problems because of hacking millions of dollars but even that happen my trust to Binance is still there and I think only few traders leave and still have more traders trade in Binance because until now Binance have high volume.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:38:03 PM

There are hundreds of Bitcoin exchanges which anyone can sign up for and start buying Bitcoin quickly and effectively. Personally, I use Gemini or Kraken. Gemini has an excellent interface and low fees, while Kraken offers some of the best crypto assets and is one of the oldest exchanges in existence.

The real question is... What is your favorite Bitcoin exchange?

One of my favorite exchange on which I most often to used was Kucoin and IDAX, because its proven and tested to me that I earned moderately and sometimes huge profit anyhow, and I never encounter any such problem issues too.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:23:18 PM

I used our local digital cryptocurrencies wallet,which is coins.ph i trade my money to buy bitcoin ,but also i use famous exchanger to decrease the fee because buying bitcoin from local wallet has a lot of fee so i still use cryptocurrecies exchanger to buy bitcoin.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:52:38 PM

I used our local digital cryptocurrencies wallet,which is coins.ph i trade my money to buy bitcoin ,but also i use famous exchanger to decrease the fee because buying bitcoin from local wallet has a lot of fee so i still use cryptocurrecies exchanger to buy bitcoin.
I used binance and HitBtc aside from the local currency. But now some exchanges have a problem when it comes to withdraw. Hope that issue may fix immediately and the funds wont lose from it.  Though there are many exchanger we have to choose the one that trusted the most with lower transaction fee.

hope_freiheit

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 12:07:03 AM

I stick to the large top 10 exchanges with (relatively) real volume: Bitstamp, Kraken, Bitfinex, Binance, Bittrex. I only use an exchange like HitBTC if there is some coin that I need to buy/sell which isn't listed on the major ones.

I'd be careful with most of the other small/medium exchanges -- they are just not reliable enough. You all see what happened with Cryptopia recently. Remember that during the frenzy of 2017 Cryptopia was one of the most popular exchanges for people to buy microcaps... 1.5 years later and it's gone.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:32:39 AM

I think I will go for our local exchange, coins.ph.

It's been years and I kept on using the same exchange, I am so used to it and when I try other exchange, I feel odd or misplaced since I am not used to that kind of service and also style. The reason I fell for this exchange is that it can be used in a lot of ways, as a person that usually plays some online games and being a person in this country, it is so helpful for me.
JNvak

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:06:29 PM

CoinDeal for sure!

It:
- has low fees
- and ever lower for Segwit users
- is protected by Swiss Sign, SSL and Cloudflare
- allows its users to vote for the next crypto to be added to its offer
- supports and sponsors sportsmen (like Wolverhampton Wanderers and MMA boxer)
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:57:20 PM

I am not a frequent trader, so use the exchanges mostly to convert alts to BTC or ETH, and to convert BTC/ETH to fiat. For this purpose, I believe that Livecoin is the best exchange out there. They don't ask for KYC information (as long as your trade volume is low), and the fee is also very reasonable. I have been using that exchange for more than two years now, without any issues.
steez33

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:15:32 PM

I prefer using websites like BuyCoinNow,I think this is simpler and more comfortable for the beginners, no ID or registration are needed, you can buy BTC using only debit card or by bank transfer.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:41:41 PM

As long the exchange sites does not let your funds get snatched by some hackers and as long as they can promise a good security and has a good price, then I think that exchange site must be good to go. If I want my money to get transferred really fast, I would also prefer centralized exchanges since decentralized exchanges are slow when it comes to trading.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:58:24 PM

I don't trade a lot with altcoins. So exchanges such as Kraken and Bitstamp works perfect for me. The only irritant with these exchanges is the KYC requirement. But I guess we don't have any other option, especially since Wex.nz closed down. That said, I have accounts with at least two dozen exchanges. But Bistamp/Kraken remains my favorite exchanges. Cryptopia was also a favorite, but it is history now.
Csergejs

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:17:08 PM

Binance of course. Speaking of Fiat Exchange - its Kraken for EU or Coinbase Pro (Gdax), there are no options really.

Speaking of smaller exchanges like OOObtc Lbank and whatever BTC, - they just fake trades.
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:23:35 PM

I dont have any favourite for now . i believe in the future of DEX . I do believe in the future Decentralized Exchange will take control . Centralized Exchanges will not solve the problems in Crypto industries . Most of those exchanges fakes trade volume and not been genuine enough .
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:48:02 AM

Binance remain my number one favorite despite the recent hack which I believed it can happen to any other exchange I still see Binance as the most trust worthy and secured exchange as they always stand by their words all funds in most cases are refund to investors and traders. Coinbene is another good exchange with good interface security is on a high side but, its always better not to rely on centralized exchange securities save your funds in a private Ledger 📒. I also see Decentralized exchanges as the best because they are not open to hackers.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:42:01 AM

Binance remain my number one favorite despite the recent hack which I believed it can happen to any other exchange I still see Binance as the most trust worthy and secured exchange as they always stand by their words all funds in most cases are refund to investors and traders. Coinbene is another good exchange with good interface security is on a high side but, its always better not to rely on centralized exchange securities save your funds in a private Ledger 📒. I also see Decentralized exchanges as the best because they are not open to hackers.

For sure, Binance is a great survivor. While the same hack that occurred with that exchange should have killed others, it remained strong, steadfast and even wiser as it learned the big lesson so far on security and safety. The big reason why Binance is not affected that much is because it is ready for such eventually with the help of the SUFU it established beforehand...this softened the blow and made the exchange came back in no time at all. The management of Binance has the foresight and the vision which became reliable during the time of crisis. As for Coinbene, I am reading some good comments about that exchange too but I am not so much active in there though I think I got an account in that and I once traded a token before (months ago, I guess). There are other good exchanges actually and there will be more as there is right now an explosion in this industry but am sure that later on newcomers which are not truly ready will slowly realize they are not holding a good share of the market and will just wither away.
Hergonthe

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:21:20 AM

Without any doubt, Kriptomat  Cool https://medium.com/@Mirovic/kriptomat-securities-sharing-the-financial-success-of-one-of-europes-fastest-growing-fintech-653d44edf37b

Toutes les actualités de la crypto-sphère sur Telegram !

https://t.me/decentra
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 02:30:07 AM

of course there are many exchange places that you can use to trade, buy Bitcoin or other Altcoins. so far I prefer to trade or buy coins in Binance, Bitforex and Latoken. actually it depends on your wishes where the exchange is suitable for you to trade. but I see many people recommend that Binance is a good place to exchange and have a high volume.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sandra_1

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:29:47 PM

CoinDeal for sure!

It:
- has low fees
- and ever lower for Segwit users
- is protected by Swiss Sign, SSL and Cloudflare
- allows its users to vote for the next crypto to be added to its offer
- supports and sponsors sportsmen (like Wolverhampton Wanderers and MMA boxer)

I can agree. CoinDeal is definitely one of my favourites exchanges. I consider it as a really safe, so I don't need to worry about my money
nutella_11

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:37:27 PM

I prefer using websites like BuyCoinNow,I think this is simpler and more comfortable for the beginners, no ID or registration are needed, you can buy BTC using only debit card or by bank transfer.

I think the same. Websites like BuyCoinNow are simple to use and I think they are more safer too.
Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:49:41 PM

I think the same. Websites like BuyCoinNow are simple to use and I think they are more safer too.
They're indeed, but if you are a trader you have to transfer those coins on exchange eventually
don't get me wrong, I'm using BuyCoinNow for myself too, and I'm very glad with this service, but it have to be combined with exchange, at least in my situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: