Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bitcoin exchange?  (Read 896 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:28:57 PM

There are hundreds of Bitcoin exchanges which anyone can sign up for and start buying Bitcoin quickly and effectively. Personally, I use Gemini or Kraken. Gemini has an excellent interface and low fees, while Kraken offers some of the best crypto assets and is one of the oldest exchanges in existence.

The real question is... What is your favorite Bitcoin exchange?
localbitcoins will be very useful for me to read properly without any doubt and the fund security is also very good provided by them that is the reason I like to do it for doing the trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandra_1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:26:31 AM

For me better option are websites like https://buycoinnow.com in contrary to exchanges because i don't need to register and input my data there, safety is a priority for me
That's for sure. I think that this kind of sites are also the quickest and the easiest method of buying BTC. You don't have to register, so it's quick and clear, all you need is your credit card

Yes, Buycoinnow is fine, but this is great option for the beginners, because if you are a trader you will have to transfer these coins on exchange
Well, that's right. If you want to trade you need to register on the cryptocurrency exchange, like for example CoinDeal, I can recommend this one
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:59:38 PM

Try to check Codex exchange mate maybe you’ll find this good also though they are just a newly created exchange compared to those you have mentioned
On the other hand binance and bittrex are even good than Coindeal

Coindeal is also still very young exchange and according to their medium they are entering the US market, which is a great step forward for them. It's obvious that such exchanges like binance or bittrex are giants, but i'm just glad that they have comptetion - it won't let them fall asleep with developing new features for their users.

I must admit it, CoinDeal is doing a great marketing job with coordinating their actions: entering new market, connected with giveaway of new coin is a really good idea.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:59:35 PM

There are hundreds of Bitcoin exchanges which anyone can sign up for and start buying Bitcoin quickly and effectively. Personally, I use Gemini or Kraken. Gemini has an excellent interface and low fees, while Kraken offers some of the best crypto assets and is one of the oldest exchanges in existence.

The real question is... What is your favorite Bitcoin exchange?
I use localbitcoins for exchanging my cryptocurrency to the normal currency but in sometimes it will give the confident for me to make a trust in it so that I recommend it for everyone to try this it will be very useful.
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:43:50 PM

When I join crypto newly bittrex was my favorite exchange. I suffered to get verified and the the I got it it was as if I won a lottery. But guess what limit can't remember the last time I long into it, such is life. Currently use DEX for most of my trading I don't want to hear story of exchange being hack. Lol
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:54:07 AM

For me i have no favorite bitcoin exchange  , it depends in the cryptocurrency that i hold where it is listed. They may have many exchanges markets but there is no perfect exchange when it comes into hacking because there are many cryptocurrency exchanges that have been hacked by hackers and steal all of their bitcoins and other cryptos.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:38:23 AM

My Favorite always used to be Poloniex, but their support took a really long time to respond I did get my account back now tho, since they got new managment and it seems they fixxed the long support que problems!
It used the be the number one exchange almost everyone used.

These days a lot has changed, Binance is probably a good one I dont really like the high fees and high minimum purchase or sell prices.

One I really like is the Waves Exhange it is build in to the wallet or your browser and works good, the transaction costs or exchange fees are in waves and are super low because of it, you can also buy other coins for super low amounts for example with 10000 satoshi only you can already buy another coin on the Waves Dex!
So Waves is really a recommended one in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: