Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GAMEBIT - FAKE TEAM MEMBERS  (Read 459 times)
qwertyup23 (OP)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:48:49 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1), witcher_sense (1), The Cryptovator (1), marlboroza (1)

THIS IS NOT A SCAM ACCUSATION!

GAMEBIT ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144997.0
GAMEBIT WEBSITE: http://gamebit.network (website is not working)
GAMEBIT ARCHIVED ANN: http://archive.fo/DTScJ

BY COLOR OF FRAME:

RED FRAME:

MYSPACE ACCOUNT: https://myspace.com/danielb1990/photos

BLUE FRAME:

PICTURE LINKS: https://weheartit.com/mariaromeronoguera/collections/112447143-tim-borrmann

YELLOW FRAME:

REFERENCES: https://creativemornings.com/individuals/nikknguyenphoto

GREEN FRAME:

REFERENCES: https://twitter.com/harshoninternet?lang=en

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 03:02:10 AM

I find it funny that they have mentioned donation address below in that thread Cheesy. Anyways seems like good evidence and will tag them.
GameUnits

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:59:39 PM

Im sorry, i will replace the right fotos. My team is very carefull with sending me fotos for btctalk so i need to convince them. Still thanks for checking this thread Smiley

Coffee works!
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Merit: 2169

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:10:34 PM

Why not? You don't need to worry when you are telling truth. Scammers should worry when they exposed. Good job, keep it up for community.

Im sorry, i will replace the right fotos. My team is very carefull with sending me fotos for btctalk so i need to convince them. Still thanks for checking this thread Smiley
I am not getting your point what you are trying to explain exactly. Replacing photo doesn't mean you are legit enough. You have used fake team photo without permission of author and this is a big crime. So no excuse for you, tagged in order to warn community. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:18:42 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 07:38:52 PM by GameUnits

Why not? You don't need to worry when you are telling truth. Scammers should worry when they exposed. Good job, keep it up for community.

I am not getting your point what you are trying to explain exactly. Replacing photo doesn't mean you are legit enough. You have used fake team photo without permission of author and this is a big crime. So no excuse for you, tagged in order to warn community.  

Please confirm that this is a crime (i need to know that to contact a lawyer in case)

Coffee works!
GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:37:30 PM

?

Coffee works!
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:53:36 PM
Merited by The Cryptovator (1)

Ok, so you confessed that this is not your team. Don't tell me, you will replace this team with new fake team...
Please confirm that this is a crime (i need to know that to contact a lawyer in case)
You want someone to confirm that identity theft is a crime? I don't think you need lawyer to tell you that.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:00:42 PM

Is that looking fine to use fake team photo from your point of view? Let us know.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:17:40 PM

Alright, thanks. To justify myself, i only had the original images of me (the one in the red frame with my ex-girl friend, btw be glad for deleting it) I know my trustlevel right now is not that high because of (not)accusing a scam to my ico project. Im working with my team since a while on this and i clearly made a mistake for not giving you (and the community) the right material for reviews, to answer your question right. I am about to collect the right fotos for you right now and already deleted the team sectio from my token post.

"You want someone to confirm that identity theft is a crime? I don't think you need lawyer to tell you that."

I you define it that way fine. To defend myself, i was in need of photos because my team members didnt send me appropiate photos from themselves in this early stage of ico adverstising.

Coffee works!
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:18:21 PM

Maybe you should contact your lawyer just in case. There is a chance that some of those people whose identities were stolen will come after you.

~
...To defend myself, i was in need of photos because my team members didnt send me appropiate photos from themselves...

Really?  a dog, a cat, a flower, a robot, there are so many options. But you used someone else's identity...  talk with your lawyer about that.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:03:28 PM

Maybe you should contact your lawyer just in case. There is a chance that some of those people whose identities were stolen will come after you.

~
...To defend myself, i was in need of photos because my team members didnt send me appropiate photos from themselves...

Really?  a dog, a cat, a flower, a robot, there are so many options. But you used someone else's identity...  talk with your lawyer about that.

Indeed...idk, i will let these people know and talk to them personally

Coffee works!
qwertyup23 (OP)

Merit: 786

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:15:49 AM

If your team is indeed careful before integrating it to your website, why was it copied from different sources? Not to mention, almost all of those photos are stock and can be searched in google.
It is your job as the manager to double-check everything before posting since a fake team says a lot about the future of the project. Not saying that this is a scam accusation but those are signs that one is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 10:25:50 AM

Because i did the website and not my team. Yes, please tell what my job is.

Let me give you a list, so that you can talk to my teammates. They will confirm it.

Coffee works!
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:20:49 PM

To justify myself, i only had the original images of me
Of course, whole team is fake and your picture is real  Roll Eyes

OP, as this information is not verified yet, you should reconsider to move this thread to Investigation and create new thread in scam accusation linking this thread.
GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:57:53 PM

To justify myself, i only had the original images of me
Of course, whole team is fake and your picture is real  Roll Eyes

OP, as this information is not verified yet, you should reconsider to move this thread to Investigation and create new thread in scam accusation linking this thread.

Ok, never mind. Very encouraging

Coffee works!
GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 09:23:00 AM

Why should i explain the situation? I already said three times, that i needed Fotos until my teams sends me the right fotos of themselves. I already told you how it is. There is nothing more to add. And i do not see a reason to not go forward with my project.

Coffee works!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: