Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange is going to be the next high volume Altcoin exchange?  (Read 3144 times)
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 02:36:18 PM

Cryptopia was a very small exchange, most of altcoins, that was listed on it, more likely will die. I think soon many low cap altcoins will migrate on Binance chain and their DEX.
I disagree with your opinion.. Probably u are New to Crypto... Cryptopia is no small exchange.. In the good old days Listing on crypto was enough to warrant a old pump.. It's sad the way they went down and it simply shows that any exchange that fails to pay attention to security in this era will become easy food for hackers..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 04:17:50 PM

I think that binance has been playing the leading role and it would continue to do so in near future too, but Kucoin has got very good potential i believe it will be the next big exchange.

Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:33:42 PM

Cryptopia fell apart. But before it did, it was an easy to use exchange with fairly high volume.
Who is replacing it now?

Cryptopia use to be a good exchange in the past but the hack of the exchange has made things worse for the exchange. With the fall of cryptopia, I think the next exchange where altcoins will get huge volume is kucoin. Kucoin is really improving and I see it as a perfect replacement.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:06:53 PM

See if we are talking about the volume of exchanges. It is not always true that the information about the volumes that they provide, as in most exchanges, bots are involved in wrapping volumes. If we talk about any promising exchanges, I would note that Bitmax is quite a young exchange that managed to establish itself as an excellent exchange and now I trade on it.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:51:35 PM

Cryptopia fell apart. But before it did, it was an easy to use exchange with fairly high volume.
Who is replacing it now?
Personally i  have never seen cryptopia the way you described it, nothing is there about cryptopia to  e replaced by another exchange. No good exchange will replace such a failed exchange like cryptopia.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:57:18 PM

Cryptopia which won its time now may be a reminder of the past, talking about who replaced it, I don't think it exists because there is no such exchange.  high volume exchanges are still held by binance

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:58:46 PM

I hope that no one will replace him, let decentralised exchanges begin to develop, I am tired of losing money because of such things as cryptopia.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:02:42 PM

Who is replacing it now?
So far,there are many crypto exchange listed in coinmarketcap but not all with higher volume exchange are good to use or trade with altcoins. I think IDEX or OKEX are good exchange for altcoins.

Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:22:49 PM

Who is replacing it now?

There are many exchanges that already replaced cryptopia dude. When I first saw the topic, I thought the post will be about replacing a very high ranking exchange with good popularity. Exchanges like cryptopia are many out there. No need looking for a replacement. Lol
Ultimist

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:52:53 PM

There are other exchanges that are much better than Cryptopia. Therefore, many can safely replace it. The best for me is the Binance exchange.

kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:59:54 PM

I thought.  Binance has the potential to become a high-volume exchange.  after Binance was hacked.  Binance's CEO promised to improve the security system.  now. users can deposit and withdraw again.  and Binance needs 47 days to improve things.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:02:37 PM

Cryptopia was not that good exchange, their most of the coins were a scam or pump dump Ponzi scheme project! Almost 80% of coins was not listed on the CMC! I never like the cryptopia exchange! And now it's gone and we don't any new exchange to replace it because we have got plenty of better exchange than Cryptopia!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:09:30 PM

Cryptopia was not that good exchange, their most of the coins were a scam or pump dump Ponzi scheme project! Almost 80% of coins was not listed on the CMC! I never like the cryptopia exchange! And now it's gone and we don't any new exchange to replace it because we have got plenty of better exchange than Cryptopia!

Very well said! There's no need to replace a crappy exchange in the first place. There are medium-exchanges that are already existing and better services than Cryptopia. They charged high fees just to list a specific coin but their services were pissed poor. So there's really no reason to fret about what happened to Cryptopia. It is high time that they closed their platform.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:19:41 PM

Who is replacing it now?
You don't need answer here.. you can find anything on coinmarketcap though. People could not really expect which exchange would be the leading one. Let's put Binance as an example, did anyone expect Binance would be the most favorite exchange before?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:22:21 PM

Cryptopia for me is a trash,theres alot of promising exchange that already surpassed cryptopia even before the hacking incident which totally ruined their exchange.Kucoin can easily beat cryptopia when it comes to volume and many other exchanges for sure will beat cryptopia

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:24:07 PM

Why there's a need to replace cryptopia? look on how many exchange we've got now.

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

There's more with other exchange and I think if its just about the high volume of altcoins, centralized exchanges like Binance will still lead this kind of basis.
Well said!

I dont see a reason why we would really need another exchangers yet there are lots of them floating around.When it comes to high volume then go spot out on the top tier exchangers.
You would definitely see lot of alts do have high trading volume.Cryptopia is never been that big to be recognize and now theyre gone then lets move on.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 11:06:00 PM

There are hundreds of exchanges that can replace Cryptopia.
Cryptopia was a very small exchange, most of altcoins, that was listed on it, more likely will die. I think soon many low cap altcoins will migrate on Binance chain and their DEX.
I do not think that is gonna be as easy as you think. Binance does a lot of research before listing any coins, and that should be another reason for being the number one.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:13:09 PM

for now I am still comfortable using hitbtc and hotbit for now and still have a large volume in that market.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:52:19 AM

Who is replacing it now?
Cryptopia already replaced with lots of Exchanges I think Kucoin is much better and even having lots of feature compare to crypto from quite long back both exchanged were listing low marketcap Coins . But now Kucoin is the topper in middle range exchange.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:52:40 AM

Who is replacing it now?
Well, if you talk about easy to use then I will agree with you that cryptopia was an easy to use exchange, but when you talk about the volume part of it, then I will disagree with you because I don't think the exchange has so much volume as stated from the topic, I believe the exchanges with large volumes are not hidden from coinmarketcap and I don't think cryptopia was listed among them, all I knew cryptopia for was for spearheading pump and dump activities carried out by prominent men in the crypto community.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: