Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:39:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT is dead?  (Read 186 times)
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:22:42 AM

Hello guys,
i'm still holding NXT for price 0,00007000sts. 1 year ago I don't see any of their activities, Their followers don't increase on Reddit. what should I do now?
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:32:00 AM

How many NXT you hold?
Price became a little bit lower @ 0.00000420BTC
If you are tired of this coin and you haven't seen any move.
It's about time to cut your losses and just sell it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:48:08 AM

Hello guys, i'm still holding NXT for price 0,00007000sts. 1 year ago I don't see any of their activities, Their followers don't increase on Reddit. what should I do now?

What happened to the NXT platform can be unfortunate as this likewise possessed a good promise of a project back then. Right now, we are not sure of the things happening or if there are still good people behind this platform working for its continued innovations and adoption. This is the problem when you believe and supported what seemed to be an attractive proposition only to realize later that you are wrong. Let's hope that NXT can still be salvaged from eventual oblivion. Otherwise, maybe it is time to cut the cord.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:15:53 AM

Hello guys, i'm still holding NXT for price 0,00007000sts. 1 year ago I don't see any of their activities, Their followers don't increase on Reddit. what should I do now?

What happened to the NXT platform can be unfortunate as this likewise possessed a good promise of a project back then. Right now, we are not sure of the things happening or if there are still good people behind this platform working for its continued innovations and adoption. This is the problem when you believe and supported what seemed to be an attractive proposition only to realize later that you are wrong. Let's hope that NXT can still be salvaged from eventual oblivion. Otherwise, maybe it is time to cut the cord.

Just like most projects that fail to realise their potentials after all the promises to investors. Salvaging NXT from oblivion will take more work on the product to deliver value and also do a lot of marketing to advertise it.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:17:36 AM

you should never hold altcoins for more than a couple of days, 2 weeks tops. now that you have been holding this coin for over a year that was a big mistake. you must be at least in 70% loss which is why i say you should never hold them for longer than their pump lasts.

coins like NXT are too old and have already lost their place in the market. the only reason they are still around is their long history and the fact that they are listed on big exchanges that are keeping them alive. other than that there is no "activity" for these  coins.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bisdak40

Activity: 2324
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:19:47 AM

what should I do now?
Hold until moon or until grave. Looking at the chart, it seems that you have bought it high so to avoid loss set a higher selling price then forget about it for maybe another year. Market is a cycle so there is a chance that it gonna hit the price you set now. Don't monitor the price everyday as it will only stress you out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: