Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10990 times)
idreamin3d

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:53:46 PM

Putting all my cryptocurrency into one closed-source system with no proven track record doesn't seem like a great idea.
What is OWNR offering that other wallets aren't already giving? I'd like to give it a chance, but there needs to be a USP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 602
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 11:43:43 AM

Putting all my cryptocurrency into one closed-source system with no proven track record doesn't seem like a great idea.
What is OWNR offering that other wallets aren't already giving? I'd like to give it a chance, but there needs to be a USP
Hello!
Any wallet is just an interface (tool) allowing users without high programming skills to make transactions inside blockchains. Using any of blockchain explorers you can easily track your trxn at any moment of time. OWNR WALLET is nothing different in this way.
But what makes it different is a number of features making your UX smoother. Here I mean:
- assets autodiscovery - when you've restored your seed from another wallet no need to add each coin manually
- tokens continuous discovery - no annoying page refreshing or manual adding
- forced allocation of new receiving address - extremely useful when you want to keep things private and divide your sources of income

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
haufranco

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:41:56 AM

So give it a try if u wanna. Just to my mind there's nothing controversial about closed-source system. It doesn't mean u can't track trxn at all. Any blockchain explorer. U probably use one already if u r in blockchain. Dont wanna to be like google but advantages like ones in earlier comments are on point

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 01:38:57 PM

So give it a try if u wanna. Just to my mind there's nothing controversial about closed-source system. It doesn't mean u can't track trxn at all. Any blockchain explorer. U probably use one already if u r in blockchain. Dont wanna to be like google but advantages like ones in earlier comments are on point

Thanks haufranco!
Have you tried OWNR wallet yet? What do you think?

Btw don't you miss the update coming right today on Play Market and tomorrow on AppStore. Details - later.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:32:36 PM

OWNR Team is proud to present
the new 1.0.5 release of OWNR Wallet
with the following features added:

- Transaction info page
- Currency price widget
(for Android)
- New languages available:
German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)

* Now you will never miss price changes of coins you follow to with our new widget
* You can check your transactions info anytime you want (fee amount, addresses)

OWNR is designed as an all-in-one multi-asset cryptowallet
targeted at both professional traders and newbies, as well as businesses and developers.

Get OWNR Wallet app on

and share your thoughts with us!

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:30:18 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 01:55:59 PM by Dancing_Coin

- Transaction info page
- Currency price widget
(for Android)
- New languages available:
German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)

* Now you will never miss price changes of coins you follow to with our new widget

OWNR is designed as an all-in-one multi-asset cryptowallet
targeted at both professional traders and newbies, as well as businesses and developers.

Get OWNR Wallet app on

Here is a short video to help you to set up a widget on your Android gadget.

Stay tuned!

riskyron

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:05:08 PM

It'd be nice to have such a widget for iOS. Are you planning to develop this one?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 11:11:49 AM

It'd be nice to have such a widget for iOS. Are you planning to develop this one?
Hello!

Sure, iOS widget is in development and coming soon

amyshek1979

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:04:59 PM

Hello!

Agreed that widget is important but on my Android everything works fine already. Btw, Android gives more opportunities to the dev team, so I enjoy ownr there. Don't know what about ios.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 12:24:11 PM

Hello!

Agreed that widget is important but on my Android everything works fine already. Btw, Android gives more opportunities to the dev team, so I enjoy ownr there. Don't know what about ios.
Nice to know that everything is working fine.

Both platforms do matter today, though Android might have just some bigger audience.

microsurfer

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 03:24:11 PM

Thanks for transaction info, one of the most important features for the wallets
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:26:15 AM

Thanks for transaction info, one of the most important features for the wallets
Indeed it is
Please keep in mind that the trxn price and fees are shown with values at the moment of trxn itself, but not calculated by current rate. This calculation method may differ from other wallets you used before.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 02:26:27 PM

If you hate waiting as much as we do,
you’ll appreciate our
forced address allocation feature.

Generate up to 20 receiving addresses without having to wait
till crypto hits the previous address.
Just click the 'Receive' icon in the down right corner.
Yes, it's that easy!

Download the app at

seagates

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:47:20 PM

you’ll appreciate our

Yes, it's that easy!

Finally simple system of new address generation. In other wallets you should first deposit money on old one and only after it will be possible to create new address. 20 is more than enough
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 12:18:11 PM

you’ll appreciate our

Yes, it's that easy!

Finally simple system of new address generation. In other wallets you should first deposit money on old one and only after it will be possible to create new address. 20 is more than enough
Thanks for the quote seagates !
You're correct, most of the wallets make you to wait trxn 3rd confirmation.
And keep in mind that 20 addresses is not a total limit, it's a gap between addresses with 0 and positive balances (determined by derivation algorithms).

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 01:00:13 PM

Great, I'll try it.
Sure!
Feel free with any questions here or just start a chat with our support agents right inside the OWNR wallet app.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 09:22:43 AM

Good news for
Samsung own[e]rs!

OWNR wallet is now available in Samsung Galaxy App store!
If you are looking for a sleek,
intuitive cryptowallet for basic coins and ERC20 tokens,
check it out!

Download the app at

seagates

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:27:08 PM

Wow, guys, you are going to be listed in every android store. Nice try to increase the user base. What about cydia for iOS?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 08:38:28 AM

Wow, guys, you are going to be listed in every android store. Nice try to increase the user base. What about cydia for iOS?
Hello!

We do not support using rooted or "jailbrake"ed devices as we can't take responsibility for our software behavior on such devices.
Btw do you think Cydia has really massive audience?

seagates

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:43:32 PM

Hello!

We do not support using rooted or "jailbrake"ed devices as we can't take responsibility for our software behavior on such devices.
Btw do you think Cydia has really massive audience?

So, i cant use your wallet if my device is rooted? Or you just dont give guarantees? I liked android for all this customization story with custom firmware, cores, and ofc root. But it was a few years ago, so i cant check it by myself.
Cydia was a great place in 2010-2014, but jailbreak is dying... Anyway, some people are still using it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: