Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10957 times)
blockchaincroatia23

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 07:24:38 AM

Are you planning to develop your crypto card or is this the maximum functionality that we should expect?
We are not a bank and unfortunately, we do not have the authority to issue cards, but a card with the OVNR Wallet branded design will appear soon Wink

I'm still thinking about buying a prepaid card. I would like to know what does "purchases online is 40% cheaper"mean? Where does this option work?
When we launched the Visa prepaid card, its fees were higher. We lowered them in March. Therefore, the cost of online shopping with a prepaid Visa card has become 40% cheaper. Roll Eyes

you mean cryptocurrency purchase is  also cheaper with this card or just online shopping(goods)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 08:28:53 AM

I already got the card. In general, everything is fine, but I think your team should expand the functionality. In addition, if you want to use this card, then be prepared for the fact that banks charge a fairly high commission for withdrawing funds. Although it is possible that I did not find the right bank.
in which country have you ordered? I think it's important to specify this

charlesmichel1

Activity: 147
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 09:59:19 AM

Hey, Ownr team, I like your prcepaid card, but what's about launching credit card?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 600
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2021, 08:42:46 AM

Are you planning to develop your crypto card or is this the maximum functionality that we should expect?
We are not a bank and unfortunately, we do not have the authority to issue cards, but a card with the OVNR Wallet branded design will appear soon Wink

I'm still thinking about buying a prepaid card. I would like to know what does "purchases online is 40% cheaper"mean? Where does this option work?
When we launched the Visa prepaid card, its fees were higher. We lowered them in March. Therefore, the cost of online shopping with a prepaid Visa card has become 40% cheaper. Roll Eyes

you mean cryptocurrency purchase is  also cheaper with this card or just online shopping(goods)?

We mean that the rates for online purchases has become lower Roll Eyes

Hey, Ownr team, I like your prcepaid card, but what's about launching credit card?

We do not plan Smiley

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 08:25:23 AM

How do you imagine it? They're not a bank. Or do you mean a crypto credit card? Has this ever happened before?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2021, 09:54:25 AM

Custom design is good. But what about greater functionality?
We are not a bank, and we cannot talk about expanding the functionality of cards Wink

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Dead_M

Activity: 196

Crypto is the next evolution of mankind

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 06:56:09 AM

I was on the half way to buy bitcoin with this card but at the moment was no time for KYC, I will complete it again later cause fees were less than 1% and I use to buy with 1,79 % on binance, what do you offer worth attention

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 11:35:14 AM

The concise but comprehensive presentation about the products and achievements of OWNR Wallet at the Blockchain Life 2021 forum!
If you want to meet us closer, watch the speech of the Head - Strategy, Planning & Business Development Ivan Kurnavin on our YouTube channel.

p.s. The video for a Russian-speaking audience, but you can always use English subtitles Wink

maye5104

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 04:21:43 AM

I was on the half way to buy bitcoin with this card but at the moment was no time for KYC, I will complete it again later cause fees were less than 1% and I use to buy with 1,79 % on binance, what do you offer worth attention
KYC is exhausting. The only good thing about it - you have to pass KYC once. Then Ownr becomes the most convenient way to buy crypto.
blockchaincroatia23

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 05:06:05 AM

KYC is exhausting. The only good thing about it - you have to pass KYC once. Then Ownr becomes the most convenient way to buy crypto.

I don't want to spend 3 days for KYC just to buy crypto for $300
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 03:36:53 PM

I don't want to spend 3 days for KYC just to buy crypto for $300

Why are you to spend 3 days on KYC Huh? The KYC verification process in OWNR is much faster. We may need up to 1 business day for additional checking before the transaction is approved.

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 08:30:32 AM

Will you be participating in any other conferences this year?

Yes, we would like to participate, but we don’t know if there will be such an opportunity. We will be glad if you share information about events dedicated to cryptocurrency Wink

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:12:51 AM

Yes, we would like to participate, but we don’t know if there will be such an opportunity. We will be glad if you share information about events dedicated to cryptocurrency Wink
Why we not seen your on consensus? The main crypto event as for me
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2021, 11:17:36 AM

How to Convert Crypto to Fiat Safely, Legally, and Easily?
Sit back and enjoy our article on CoinCentral  Wink

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2021, 11:19:16 AM

Why we not seen your on consensus? The main crypto event as for me
Which one?

WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:10:15 AM

How to Convert Crypto to Fiat Safely, Legally, and Easily?
Sit back and enjoy our article on CoinCentral  Wink

I think P2P is the best at least when I want to save as much money as possible, the only think is to be sure they have finish all the KYC problems

Dead_M

Activity: 196

Crypto is the next evolution of mankind

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 07:55:46 AM

Convert crypto is good. But we need a way to withdraw crypto to fiat using your card with maximum benefit.
I don't withdraw at all the card is cool to buy crypto to withdraw there are other ways which you can try

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 08:34:12 AM

When will new cryptocurrencies be available on your wallet? Or do you want to keep a limited number of coins/tokens?

Hi,
Yeah, the list of coins will expand over time Wink

Convert crypto is good. But we need a way to withdraw crypto to fiat using your card with maximum benefit.
I don't withdraw at all the card is cool to buy crypto to withdraw there are other ways which you can try

Yes, but many people choose the card because it is convenient:Smiley

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 08:46:13 AM

Why are enterprise cryptocurrency payment gateways so useful?
OWNR has extensive experience in business development and today we are glad to share it with you. Read the new column by Ivan Kurnavin, OWNR Wallet BDO: Medium_OWNR Wallet  Wink

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 10:57:50 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2021, 01:06:10 PM by Dancing_Coin

OWNR GOES GLOBAL NOW

From July 1, 2021, OWNR Wallet expands the list of countries whose residents can purchase cryptocurrency with bank card with OWNR Wallet. Latin America, Africa, Asia, Australia and Oceania, Europe – customers around the world can buy crypto with OWNR Wallet now!

Based on the global practice, OWNR Wallet included a lot of Asian countries, such as Singapore, China, India. For some countries of this region, such as South Korea and Japan, our team has improved transactions passability. It means that almost all banks in these countries work flawlessly with OWNR’s transactions.

We say “Ola!” to crypto community from Latin America. Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador join OWNR wallet for buying coins in one click! The list of countries of Central America was also expanded. The OWNR’s crypto purchasing is available in Mexico, Costa Rica, and Dominican Republic.

One of the priority directions of product development is access to African countries. We welcome customers from Tunisia, Egypt, Nigeria and other 43 countries of this area.

Customers from Australia and Oceania can purchase BTC and other coins using OWNR Wallet. We have significantly expanded the list of European countries, especially Northern and Eastern: Denmark, Belarus, Switzerland, Iceland and many other.

In total, we have connected clients from more than 130 countries to OWNR services. The geography of OWNR consists of 216 countries now! The list of countries where crypto purchasing is not supported by us is quite short. It can be found here.

OWNR Wallet is the safest way to buy BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH using your Visa or Mastercard. The app is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, and MacOS platforms and on the web version.

Hello World! OWNR is everywhere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: