Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💎 CryptoBox 💎 Trading Bot - Get Free 45 Day Trial | Otherwise $98/month  (Read 207 times)
Carry_Me_Hoome (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:12:07 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 03:37:38 PM by Carry_Me_Hoome

CryptoBox Trading Bot

CryptoBox Trading Bot is an advanced trading bot that will change the way you trade your digital assets.

With service for 12 different popular exchanges and packed with tons of features, CryptoBox is one of the most advanced trading bots on the market.

Some of CryptoBox's features include:

Highly Configurable
CryptoBox allows you to tune and configure your bot to behave just like you want it, all within a simple user interface.

No Lag/Delay
Connect to our servers and get the quickest response times and best performance.

Safety Net
CryptoBox ensures there is always a pending sell order to protect your investment.

Community Driven
We allow our users help drive our development teams focus.

Dollar Cost Averaging
CryptoBox provides support to apply DCA strategies to positions.

Realtime Trigger
CryptoBox's trigger system allows you to change the bots behaviour in realtime based on the performance of a coin.

Technical Analysis Indicators
CryptoBox provides you with a comprehensive set of Technical Analysis indicators. 9 Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands, Stoch, Stoch RSI, CCI, MACD, VWAP

Indicator Detectors
Detectors allow fine grain control of what an indicator should look for to emit a buy or sell signal. Do you want to buy when RSI is now crossing over your oversold threshold?

Multiple Candle Sizes
Each indicator you add to your strategy can be run on a chosen candle size. For example you can run multiple Bollinger Bands over the 30m and 1h candle and have different deviation configuration.

Sell on TA
CryptoBox allows you to use a different set of indicators and configuration to signal sells.

Trailing Stop Loss
Never sell early, CryptoBox will follow price as high as it can and sells when it hits a drop.

Trailing Buy
Much the same to Trailing Stop Loss, Trailing Buy will follow price down before buying on the next significant rise.

freedomf1ghter

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:13:54 PM

Very nice looking bot. Does this trading bot support Android and/or iOS?
Carry_Me_Hoome (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:18:43 AM

Very nice looking bot. Does this trading bot support Android and/or iOS?

At the moment we do not support mobile. We're hoping that we will be able to provide mobile support by the end of 2019.
Eminem1224

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:10:11 AM

is there a money-back guarantee if i'm not satisfied?
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:20:33 PM

what exchange that the CryptoBox support?

i think there is no money back if you not satisfied but let's just wait until the official responds from the OP
Carry_Me_Hoome (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:16:41 PM

You can try out the bot with the 45 day trial. If you are not satisfied then don't purchase the bot. There are always circumstances in which we will provide a refund. Please check the Terms Of Service agreement.

what exchange that the CryptoBox support?

As shown on https://cryptobox.pw -
Huobi, Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bitfinex, KuCoin, HitBTC, CEX.IO, Cobinhood, Bitstamp
saywutagainidareu

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:35:19 PM

What do I need to start using Cryptobox? How do I connect it to my binance account?
Carry_Me_Hoome (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:10:25 PM

What do I need to start using Cryptobox? How do I connect it to my binance account?

Follow the instructions on the "Getting Started" page when you first log into CryptoBox. If you need additional help you can always go to the support forum and ask for help.
grilledcheese48

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:29:05 PM

I have a question about how the bot works. Does the bot program communicate directly with the exchange APIs so that you need to have the bot running 24/7? Or does it connect to a server that then connects to the API so that you can set the bot up then close it?

Cheers
Carry_Me_Hoome (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:06:45 PM

I have a question about how the bot works. Does the bot program communicate directly with the exchange APIs so that you need to have the bot running 24/7? Or does it connect to a server that then connects to the API so that you can set the bot up then close it?

Cheers

When you create buy/sell orders with CryptoBox, it submits them to our zero-latency servers which stay online 24/7. So no, you do not need to leave the bot running for it to fill your orders if this is what you're asking.
grilledcheese48

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:21:20 AM

Cheers

When you create buy/sell orders with CryptoBox, it submits them to our zero-latency servers which stay online 24/7. So no, you do not need to leave the bot running for it to fill your orders if this is what you're asking.

Okay so if the bot is online can I make orders from my mobile device or do I need to do it from the computer?

Cheers
Carry_Me_Hoome (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:00:19 PM

Cheers

Okay so if the bot is online can I make orders from my mobile device or do I need to do it from the computer?

Cheers

As previously stated, CryptoBox is not available for Android / iOS. You will need to use the bot on your desktop to create orders.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: