Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ PrimalChain ⭐ Make Your Dreams Reality  (Read 291 times)
CryptoCraze11 (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:50:33 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>   NEWS   <<<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:53:38 PM

That's true. This company is officially registered at Companies House (Government of UK)

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
RankerCan

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:58:13 PM

That's true. This company is officially registered at Companies House (Government of UK)

This is pretty good for the crypto ecosystem that we have companies that are officially registered with UK governments. Thanks bilal_jan321 verifying this information and sharing here.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:04:24 PM

PrimalChain has 3 LEVEL AFFILIATE PROGRAM and the good thing for me is that I don't need any active deposits in my account in order to join the affiliate program.

TedBkgr

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:18:05 PM

• The minimum investment amount is 0.002 BTC and maximum investment amount is of no limit.
  • If you invest minimum 0.002 BTC to maximum 0.5 BTC, you will receive 8% profit on daily basis for lifetime.
  • You will receive 9% profit daily for lifetime on minimum investment 0.5002 BTC to maximum 1BTC.
  • To receive 10% daily profit for lifetime, you need to invest minimum 1.002 BTC to maximum 2 BTC.
  • And to get 11% profit on daily basis for lifetime, you have to invest minimum 2.002 BTC to 5BTC maximum.
  • And last but not the least, PrimalChain provides 12% profit on daily basis for lifetime with minimum 5.002 BTC to maximum no limit. The more you invest, the more profit you gain.

https://primalchain.io/investment

MASS Blockchain Consensus Engine
► Permissionless  ► Fair  ► Energy Efficient  ► Universal  ► Secure
https://massnet.org/en/
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:23:28 PM

• The minimum investment amount is 0.002 BTC and maximum investment amount is of no limit.
  • If you invest minimum 0.002 BTC to maximum 0.5 BTC, you will receive 8% profit on daily basis for lifetime.
  • You will receive 9% profit daily for lifetime on minimum investment 0.5002 BTC to maximum 1BTC.
  • To receive 10% daily profit for lifetime, you need to invest minimum 1.002 BTC to maximum 2 BTC.
  • And to get 11% profit on daily basis for lifetime, you have to invest minimum 2.002 BTC to 5BTC maximum.
  • And last but not the least, PrimalChain provides 12% profit on daily basis for lifetime with minimum 5.002 BTC to maximum no limit. The more you invest, the more profit you gain.

Since they are a registered company in UK, this package sounds attractive to me.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 03:38:04 PM

this whole htread should either be trashed, or at the very least, put into the gambling section
this is just a ponzi, with MLM parts on top, what a mess Sad
have you no shame, has your life become so desperate, so as to try rob people with sad ass scams like this?
oh well, let us sig whores make money off YOU i guess Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:14:48 AM

More I invest, more I will get for a lifetime. But who will ensure that you won't run away and my investment is secure.
CryptoCraze11 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:17:21 AM

More I invest, more I will get for a lifetime. But who will ensure that you won't run away and my investment is secure.

We are registered with the House of Companies UK. Your investment is completely secured and guaranteed. You can see details here https://primalchain.io/company_certificate.pdf

amber332

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:25:04 AM

This is a big project and it needs a skilled team. Do you have a skilled team to carry on this project?
CryptoCraze11 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:27:27 AM

This is a big project and it needs a skilled team. Do you have a skilled team to carry on this project?

Yes. An experienced FinTech team is behind this project. We are in fact a registered company in the UK. Please check the website to see the company details.

graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:30:59 AM

Can you please share details of how much investment has been made in your project just like ICO show details of there Pre-Sale results etc. If you have that information available please share here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: