Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinDeal – Premier League Sponsor Ready for New Challenges in US Market  (Read 83 times)
JNvak (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:09:43 PM

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-coindeal-premier-league-sponsor-ready-for-new-challenges-in-us-market/

I heard that coindeal will be available in the US in 2-3 weeks time. What are your opinions?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:27:51 AM

I just looked at the CoinDeal website and that is when I see that Bitcoin has been back to the $8,000 level again. Anyway, I am looking forward for CoinDeal to enter one of the biggest markets of all time and that is of the USA. Given the kind of reputation and performance that CoinDeal is into, I am sure that this can easily grab a good share of the cryptocurrency trading market. Interestingly, its sponsorship of popular sports event has been a big deal as it resulted into many positive gains. Maybe competitors should look into this strategy. Or better yet hold a different kind of competition here in the forum. Boasting of lower fees, faster support and I guess also an excellent useer-0friendly experience, things can get rosy for this platform in this burgeoning market. So good luck to CoinDeal and may it prosper in the expanding marketplace. Anybody here have anything to say with their good or bad experience with CoinDeal we wanna hear your story.

niguezz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:34:41 PM

So good luck to CoinDeal and may it prosper in the expanding marketplace. Anybody here have anything to say with their good or bad experience with CoinDeal we wanna hear your story.

I've switched to CoinDeal at the beginning of 2019 and till this day i don't regret this decision. Very convenient interface, fast reactions from the support team - never had to wait long for respond to my tickets. They are very young exchange, and since they've started at the beginning of 2018 they've grown hugely. I really enjoy their approach to users, for example - every month there is a vote for a new cryptocurrency which is going to be add; they've just released their own token and they are giving it away to their users and staking this token will lower some of your transaction fees and what's more - I'm a huge fan of EPL, so this sponsorship deal with Wolves makes me a little proud :p. It's a great platform, hope they will develop further.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: