Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are happy to announce a launch of our new promo «Transfer crypto - GET CASH»  (Read 440 times)
kobrakurt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:17:41 PM

We are happy to announce a launch of our new promo «Transfer crypto - GET CASH» with $30,000 as a Prize Fund!  

The registration starts today with the first winner being chosen during a live broadcast on 1 June.

There are only three simple requirements for participants:
- Pass a registration or log in to an existent account
- Transfer a minimum amount of crypto to one of your accounts
- Join our Telegram chat room and Twitter
Hurry up and don’t waste a chance to become a lucky winner!

Xcoex on Twitter: https://twitter.com/xcoex
Xcoex on Telegram: https://t.me/XCOEX
More details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/ir5y6y
I wonder to know whether I need to pass KYC?
No, it's fine, you don't have to. You need to pass KYC for the withdrawal process, that's all.

well, I see. I'm going to pass it now, just so I'm not stressing later.
I advise you to pass it immediately since there might be delays, as in my case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FirsikonDrU

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:21:36 PM

We are happy to announce a launch of our new promo «Transfer crypto - GET CASH» with $30,000 as a Prize Fund!  

The registration starts today with the first winner being chosen during a live broadcast on 1 June.

Hurry up and don’t waste a chance to become a lucky winner!

Xcoex on Twitter: https://twitter.com/xcoex
Xcoex on Telegram: https://t.me/XCOEX
More details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/ir5y6y
I wonder to know whether I need to pass KYC?
No, it's fine, you don't have to. You need to pass KYC for the withdrawal process, that's all.

well, I see. I'm going to pass it now, just so I'm not stressing later.
I advise you to pass it immediately since there might be delays, as in my case.
Yeah, I know about that, thx. It's been almost an hour since I uploaded the documents...
1234georg

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:10:28 PM

BTC/BCH trade pair is on the hype wave, there is no doubt that $30.000 will turn into $60.000. Correct reward.

It can be "on the hype wave" if only BTC's growing, but it's not right now lol. If the beginning of the promo will be June 1, then everything can change on the market.
Yes, you're right. The first winner being chosen during a live broadcast on 1 June.

While Bitcoin moves I think all alts get slaughtered, BCH performs better than LTC USD wise. So I'm sure that bull trend will provide us with further growth, especially BTC/BCH pair, because stage of depression and recovery is over, now growth
As for me, bitcoincash is simple hype coin that has no value like all other bitcoin forks (despite the fact that many analysts think otherwise).

What are you talking? Lol. First of all, BCH is top 4 coin. Secondly, look at BTC/BCH trade pair chart and then think how much you were wrong.

Uh, and now look at bch/usdt chart and compare it with btc/usd. you know what I'm sayin'?
1234georg

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:35:35 PM

BTC/BCH trade pair is on the hype wave, there is no doubt that $30.000 will turn into $60.000. Correct reward.

It can be "on the hype wave" if only BTC's growing, but it's not right now lol. If the beginning of the promo will be June 1, then everything can change on the market.
Yes, you're right. The first winner being chosen during a live broadcast on 1 June.

While Bitcoin moves I think all alts get slaughtered, BCH performs better than LTC USD wise. So I'm sure that bull trend will provide us with further growth, especially BTC/BCH pair, because stage of depression and recovery is over, now growth
As for me, bitcoincash is simple hype coin that has no value like all other bitcoin forks (despite the fact that many analysts think otherwise).

What are you talking? Lol. First of all, BCH is top 4 coin. Secondly, look at BTC/BCH trade pair chart and then think how much you were wrong.

Uh, and now look at bch/usdt chart and compare it with btc/usd. you know what I'm sayin'?
Man, you know the basics of crypto? There are BTC and altcoin, so your opponent speaks about altcoin trading. Why do you mislead people? He is telling the truth
And what? it doesn't matter what market do we mean. there's one way for every coin - the same movement as btc has, so, there's one way for the whole market. Hold - is the best solution, my dear
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: