Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have enough experience to choose a good ICO project to participate in?
I have a good experience to choose a good ICO project - 15 (34.1%)
Have experience but may not be sufficient to judge the ICO project. - 23 (52.3%)
I have no experience and cannot choose a good ICO project. - 6 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the ICO project to invest  (Read 1223 times)
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:11:44 PM

But the IEO helps you make sure that the project has been assessed through exchange. And that it is definitely listed on the IEO exchange, it also attracts many people to buy token of that project.
Although it does get guaranteed listings. the exchanger does not guarantee profit. Isn't this also the same, it's true that they are profitable in terms of listings but for the price problem there will be none. this also happened to ico who had no guarantee. but indeed the IEO is better than the ICO which currently has a lot of fraud
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:19:20 PM

Most part important to you all before you join in any ICO project is always check their WHITEPAPER first. Read all the contents inside and make sure the whitepaper has written a clear purpose and roadmap of development. Optional ways is check the announcement thread and social media that have they used.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:18:02 PM

To choose an ICO project right now, require a lot of research and you need to be very vwry careful. It is required to carry out research on the team, how realistic the project is, social media platform and also ask people what they feel about the project, since two heads is always better than one.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:02:19 AM

The most important question nowadays, how we choose the ICO project to invest.
Every month there are hundreds of new ICO launches, with this, it is very difficult to choose from all this ICOs, and it is very hard work.
So here we will focus on few steps can make you narrow your search.
Hope this help you choose a good ICO.
I will not recommend any project, it's just guidance, and in the end it's your decision.

We are talking here about the project itself not the method to participate, as IEO is the a way to participate using exchanges and do not guarantee the project is good.

Please do not forget to vote

I think that is still the only solution that I have seen to really having a reliable project for investment, but like you said, IEO projects are not guarantee that we will have a profitable investment as I have seen many investors still complain of losing their investment through project dumping which still occurs in exchanges IEO too.

The one very good solution that I know IEO has brought is to eliminate scam projects, at least through their diligent research, they are able to know the full owners of the projects and able to verify their background to  proof that they are real and capable of carrying out such project.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:20:05 AM

The right choice by doing good research is a solution that must be done to be able to choose it.I will give you a few tips that might help you,before investing in the ICO

• Concept Check
  • Team
  • Funding
  • Transparency
  • Business partner

Maybe it can make us more careful in investing

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:25:05 AM

The right choice by doing good research is a solution that must be done to be able to choose it.I will give you a few tips that might help you,before investing in the ICO

• Concept Check
  • Team
  • Funding
  • Transparency
  • Business partner

yes, that is an important point in choosing ICO. so much that needs attention. even every news that is rumored, must be examined to the inside. it is a risk in participating in an ICO. however, at this time we must really pay attention to the ICO that we will support because of the high risk.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:06:47 AM

For me, the main criteria for choosing an ICO project:

1.Ttransparency of the development team and comunity
2.Clear road map of the project (clear implementation along the way)
3.Listings on the exchange(one of the main criteria )
4.Partners and cooperation.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:08:44 AM

But the IEO helps you make sure that the project has been assessed through exchange. And that it is definitely listed on the IEO exchange, it also attracts many people to buy token of that project.
Although it does get guaranteed listings. the exchanger does not guarantee profit. Isn't this also the same, it's true that they are profitable in terms of listings but for the price problem there will be none. this also happened to ico who had no guarantee. but indeed the IEO is better than the ICO which currently has a lot of fraud

When already listed in market, exchangers or developers team can not guarantee on the price, its depend on supply and demand. I think no one can guarantee the project can deliver profits to investor because like others investment, price always tend speculative
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:55:24 AM

Even though the ICO has a really good project proposal, Be wary of its way of marketing its project. Because even though it is legit and looks promising, even no one notices it, then no one is gonna buy on their project. I've seen projects like that and some of which I joined it looked promising but failed because fewer people only noticed it.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:08:05 AM

When already listed in market, exchangers or developers team can not guarantee on the price, its depend on supply and demand. I think no one can guarantee the project can deliver profits to investor because like others investment, price always tend speculative
price will depend on investors and traders demand.if its projects have good quality demand will growth.so prices depend on developers team how to deliver product to their investors.good product will be good fundamental for traders to buy token or coins.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:38:46 AM

price will depend on investors and traders demand.if its projects have good quality demand will growth.so prices depend on developers team how to deliver product to their investors.good product will be good fundamental for traders to buy token or coins.
You are right, the pump is actually built by the team and the community. how a team can make a plan to increase market demand is the key to price growth. especially for projects that have just finished ICO sales, because they do not have a strong community and market. then the possibility of maintaining market prices will be very difficult.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:39:32 AM

To invest in the ICO project first of all you should evaluate the project itself and then look at the website whether it is looks like a professional or not again you do check the whether it is secured with SSL certificate and the https:// . The team member is also a crucial fact and check about them of their career and the experience. After evaluating all the perspective then invest in the ICO.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:42:09 AM

I think choosing a good and investment worthy project is really a hard task ever. Or many would get riches if they find a good project with much potentiality to grow. Had I invested in bitcoin or ethereum, I would have become millionaire. So sad. There are hundreds of new projects hitting the market, and I are put in difficulties to pick one good project. I think a little bit luck plays its role.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 08:35:11 AM

The most important question nowadays, how we choose the ICO project to invest.
Every month there are hundreds of new ICO launches, with this, it is very difficult to choose from all this ICOs, and it is very hard work.
So here we will focus on few steps can make you narrow your search.
Hope this help you choose a good ICO.
I will not recommend any project, it's just guidance, and in the end it's your decision.

We are talking here about the project itself not the method to participate, as IEO is the a way to participate using exchanges and do not guarantee the project is good.

Please do not forget to vote

It's hard to guide you but I'll summarize it simply:
- Photos (check if they have invested in the interface, WP, good website system)
- Traffics (Please check the website traffic through the tools available on google, Large amount of access shows the communication power of the project)
- Working team (You can search their profile via Linkedin, contact them and ask about the project)
- Community on Telegram (Large support team on Telegram demonstrates community agreement with the project).

Those are the personal opinions that I want to summarize for you to understand. Of course there are still many other ways but these are the most basic ways.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:06:51 PM

Not available good ico at now this time, but you can participate in IEO processing project. Because lot of ico investor already leave that but now many people choose to investment in IEO. This invested project promoting system in exchanger, and successful sales equipment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:07:03 PM

I think people will focus now on IEO and this time no one know on which ICO to invest because was a lot of scam on past and most people will avoid ICOs.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:13:42 PM

Even though the ICO has a really good project proposal, Be wary of its way of marketing its project. Because even though it is legit and looks promising, even no one notices it, then no one is gonna buy on their project. I've seen projects like that and some of which I joined it looked promising but failed because fewer people only noticed it.
If the project is legit then I'll bet there are many investors will come with a several notes such as the team itself. Just a team we can rely on, because they will make many strategies with their abilities to attrack investor. It can be through carry out promotions on a large scale with paying the promoter with a huge money or make a cooperation with a large company so as can make investor believe that the project will give them many profits.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:56:04 AM

• Concept Check
  • Team
  • Funding
  • Transparency
  • Business partner

These points are very solid if one is really to get a very viable project to invest in, just that one should be ready to really do enough research to pick the good ones out from the many projects we have. I am not sure Exchanges does more than this when they research on quality projects they register on their IEO platform and they get paid for it.

So its better we follow this points ourselves instead of having to wait on an IEO queue or so long to participate on one IEO and eventually not get the chance to do so. We still have loads off quality projects in the ICO market which we will definitely get if we can do our due diligent too.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:38:02 PM

You can find all the answers to those question if you use the "Search bar" on the upper right, there are already lots post like this and it is already answered before.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:55:18 PM

ICOs and IEOs are highly speculative investments, I would recommend everyone to invest only coins listed on Binance Launchpad, it is the best protection for you. Binance knows more than you.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: