Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have enough experience to choose a good ICO project to participate in?
I have a good experience to choose a good ICO project - 15 (34.1%)
Have experience but may not be sufficient to judge the ICO project. - 23 (52.3%)
I have no experience and cannot choose a good ICO project. - 6 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the ICO project to invest  (Read 1224 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:28:41 AM

The most important question nowadays, how we choose the ICO project to invest.
Every month there are hundreds of new ICO launches, with this, it is very difficult to choose from all this ICOs, and it is very hard work.
So here we will focus on few steps can make you narrow your search.
Hope this help you choose a good ICO.
I will not recommend any project, it's just guidance, and in the end it's your decision.

We are talking here about the project itself not the method to participate, as IEO is the a way to participate using exchanges and do not guarantee the project is good.

Please do not forget to vote

select the ico project with an experienced team that has the potential to develop in the future and see the revenue collected by the project
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:38:43 AM

Ensure that the project really exist including the owners specially their CEO that they have reputable records and can easily be found in the Google. After that choose the ICO project with a feasible to the masses commodities so that it could attract more people to invest making your invested money to grow too.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:04:10 AM

I have been involved in many successful projects and I have a number of comments as follows. If you check and find that they have famous partners and the community is always active, that's a good sign.
Besides, if they have available investment funds and the capital needed to raise is only $ 3 to 6 million, that would be a good sign. One more thing, you need to read about their whitepaper, it should be platform or protocol projects (those are very easy to attract many investors). For example, Harmony, Content Protocol. You can access their website and check. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 02:16:44 AM

Honestly, until now I'm having a hard time to judge good ICO to invest, I cannot look beyond the minds of these investors, they have a professionally looking sites and announcement thread, team and developers are real people and experts in their field, but it's not a guaranty that it's not going to scam or fail.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:58:19 AM

Actually its the hardest part, choosing an ICO. I guest there is nothing you can do aside from doing extensive research about the project. Since its an ICO, you are putting your money to something which you believed will be successful in the future so it means there is no assurance. Just read all the information about the project, their goals and target if its realistic, the developers if they are real person and with experienced. From that, you can make your decision.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:03:02 AM

Scammer are smart even I have experienced to choose what is best ICO mostly last year all my ICO was choose is scam. So even you have knowledge of choosing the ICO who possible to success you need to be is to take risk because all ICO now is more risky compared to the 2017. So IEO is the best for us now who have a lot of legit who promise that our money will increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:13:29 AM

Avoid investing ICOS now because most of them are fake or scams, better choose to put your money on IEO but do it only on a reputable exchange like binance. If you are lucky to participate then you will have great returns on your investment for sure.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:35:29 AM

ICO currently has not many new projects every day, ICO trend has gradually saturated and any ICO who wants to earn money from investors must be prepared carefully. Therefore you are not too difficult to find good ICOs in this moment
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:48:45 AM

Avoid investing ICOS now because most of them are fake or scams, better choose to put your money on IEO but do it only on a reputable exchange like binance. If you are lucky to participate then you will have great returns on your investment for sure.
I don't think 100% should avoid ICO, it is true that ICO has a very high risk but you have to know that behind very high risks there are very many advantages if ICO can successfully develop its platform and have very high prices. an example is a binance platform created by ICO, see the binance coin price at ICO and see what the price of Binance right now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:26:27 PM

My evaluation in my research about ico now are not too good and some are still no potential to rise and the conclusion here is the listing of tokens kills it,and the main reason is the  exchange they choose to list the project,so if they are gonna list tokens in good exchange they will get more investment from investors because they will look at the exchange and they will determine if it be potential coin.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:00:47 PM

In choosing ICO projects to invest are not to difficult and we are seeing many projects that we may invest but only some of them are legit and can totally give us profits.And i will choose projects that will be a interesting and promising but can do the platforms.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:08:38 PM

My evaluation in my research about ico now are not too good and some are still no potential to rise and the conclusion here is the listing of tokens kills it,and the main reason is the  exchange they choose to list the project,so if they are gonna list tokens in good exchange they will get more investment from investors because they will look at the exchange and they will determine if it be potential coin.

Some exchange listing new project based on community voting like my exchange.
For that reason, It can be judgement point for me to select new project.

Of course it will not guarantee that it will work but at least it can minimalize / narrowing your preferred project

Smiley
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:26:35 PM

Look for ICO projects that are useful for everyday life and useful for the general public such as payments. One example just like the NUPay project is very good for the future. Because this project is for payment of a transaction. With that, it's definitely very useful for everyone. That is my suggestion if you want to choose an ICO project to invest.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:39:00 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 01:59:54 PM by PuertoLibre

I have been here for a long time and I have seen a lot of ico, but from the experience that I have sometimes it is still wrong to predict it because most scam projects also have a project that is truly real
Scam projects don't care about the customers and investors for clear motives. The experience matters in this case for choosing the best one. The projects with real product and proven track sentiment can beat all new exchange offered listings in my opinion.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:01:22 PM

I have never participated in ICO. All my assets are bought on exchanges or received as a reward.
It is just as difficult to choose a project as an investor or bounty hunter on a exchange.
  • It should be something real and uncomplicated, such as Pundi-X.
  • It should not be something far-fetched when the blockchain is not needed at all.
  • None of the creators of the topics ANN and BOUNTY should have a negative trust.
  • Information about the project on the site, in the ANN topic, the telegram group should be complete.
  • It should be intuitively clear that everything is in order with them.
   ...This is not all. So many different nuances. Just choose projects. Over time, comes the understanding of the right choice.

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:50:31 PM

do research to choose quality ico, you can visit a website that holds an ICO if it looks professional then that is one sign that ICO is "possible" quality. I usually do things like that and see their social media activities.
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:13:14 PM

I have tried many projects to promote and they are having ICO but no one has been profitable and they offers shitcoins and now i have the project that is legit and having potential coins and this is the Dencoin tokens.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:36:37 PM

Because there are too many ICO projects that have not achieved success, therefore investors have begun to make choices, namely the IEO. because the IEO is more promising about projects that have more value.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:04:33 PM

Ico market now captured with IEO now we can see more  IEO have more potential growth and new more security of funds for investors in terms of new rules fro cryto exchangers
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:36:41 PM

It is very difficult to choose an ICO now because many projects are not sure about the future . Therefore, study the project before investing money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: