Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto X Change Now OPEN - BitInstant Deposit & Withdrawal Available Soon!  (Read 10003 times)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2011, 05:08:09 AM

are SEPA transfers into the exchange cheaper than $15?

I haven't been able to get past the nazi password sign up page just yet, so i would like to know if its worth joining first

Hi,

The fees are $15 each for an unlimited amounts of Dollars / Euro's and many other currencies. We support 25 Currencies and there is no Wire Fees charged by your bank, but in order to provide the fast 24 hour banking system world wide, there is a fee for each deposit of $15 at the moment. Our system is 100% Automated and hassle free your funds arrive and are in your account online within 24 hours, so there is no more waiting days or a week to get your funds into the exchange. Also there are no issues with SEPA accounts being frozen or locked. We do have more funding and withdrawing options coming very soon, however you will like the speed and efficiency of our banking system once you try it.

Thank you very much

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2011, 05:11:00 AM

Where can we view the current number of registered accounts?

Hi,

We do not have a visible spot showing the amount of clients we have. In regards to when we hit 1,000 clients we will be posting at the start of this thread and contacting the winner of the Silver Bar. Thank you very much!

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2011, 05:13:26 AM

Hi Tysat,

It is very possible that it's the same client, and that is why it isn't allowing that particular trade. Thats all it can be, we will double check this however the trade engine is working very well.

Thank you

Regards

Crypto X Change

Shuai

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 08:05:46 PM

I haven't been able to get past the nazi password sign up page just yet, so i would like to know if its worth joining first

Hi,

The fees are $15 each for an unlimited amounts of Dollars / Euro's and many other currencies. We support 25 Currencies and there is no Wire Fees charged by your bank, but in order to provide the fast 24 hour banking system world wide, there is a fee for each deposit of $15 at the moment. Our system is 100% Automated and hassle free your funds arrive and are in your account online within 24 hours, so there is no more waiting days or a week to get your funds into the exchange. Also there are no issues with SEPA accounts being frozen or locked. We do have more funding and withdrawing options coming very soon, however you will like the speed and efficiency of our banking system once you try it.

Thank you very much

Crypto X Change

I would use your service but $15 is to steep. Looking forward to when you figure out a way to make it lower.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2011, 10:48:12 AM

Shuai,

Thank you, we have credit card facilities coming soon, in December some time. Maybe that might suit you.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 06:12:49 PM

This exchange changes the game completely, not due to it's services, but due to the fact that it is a real company running it, with insurance and a physical address. That, and the fact that they have done their homework before entering the game, with laws and banking system figured out!

Good work!

Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2011, 07:16:41 PM

Registered  Wink

ovidiusoft

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 08:25:09 PM

It's good to see new serious players in the field. The fee is somewhat acceptable for withdrawals, not so much for deposits. I'll probably wait until you guys add other deposit methods (LR, Pecunix, MoneyBookers).

Also, an idea for you: what I love in MoneyBookers (irregardless of their other shortcomings) is that they have local bank accounts in all the countries => really low fees for deposits/withdrawals. You might look into this.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2011, 09:08:43 PM

ovidiusoft,

Thank you, those extra options will be available within about 10 Days, so not too long to wait now.

Regards

Crypto X Change

zer0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 07:57:20 AM

Also, an idea for you: what I love in MoneyBookers (irregardless of their other shortcomings) is that they have local bank accounts in all the countries => really low fees for deposits/withdrawals. You might look into this.

Monebookers can be charged back, no exchange will take them unless they like to be scammed. They could pay you out with MB easily though
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2011, 08:31:14 AM

Hi Zer0,

Yes we know the dangers of it. The option for payout will also be there.

We are hoping to have all of those additional options in by next week.

Credit Cards will be December some time.

Thanks

Crypto X Change

ovidiusoft

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 08:34:36 AM

Monebookers can be charged back, no exchange will take them unless they like to be scammed. They could pay you out with MB easily though

I was suggesting they emulate the MoneyBookers way and open local bank accounts in every country.
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2011, 03:47:18 PM

Registered, looks pretty good.  Will try it out today.

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
zer0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 03:18:33 AM

I was suggesting they emulate the MoneyBookers way and open local bank accounts in every country.

You'd be paying huge bank fees to open dozens of accounts around the world, also Euro banks typically require $5-20k minimum deposit to open for foreign entities. You're also exposed to local taxation, since you're taking local deposits. Now, how are you going to inexpensively transfer money around back to yourself through this network of banks? Can't pay $50 to wire everytime or SEPA fees.

Solution is use an online payment gateway that specifically does cash deposits
http://www.trustcash.com/

Have the gateway dump money to a TechnocashUSD account, or get an account at BoA and trade the deposited money for TechnocashUSD (.5% fee) from established technocash exchangers that already have BoA accounts. Great Success.. there's cash payment gateways for Europe too

ovidiusoft

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 08:30:56 AM

You'd be paying huge bank fees to open dozens of accounts around the world, also Euro banks typically require $5-20k minimum deposit to open for foreign entities. You're also exposed to local taxation, since you're taking local deposits. Now, how are you going to inexpensively transfer money around back to yourself through this network of banks? Can't pay $50 to wire everytime or SEPA fees.

Not trying to be cynical here, but we don't really need another exchanger who takes the same 3 methods and really brings nothing new to the table. Local bank accounts are possible - MoneyBookers and Lillion transfer (forgot to mention this!) already solved the problem. Costs are not the customer's problem - transfering large amounts in batches will be less expensive than 15 USD / each deposit anyway. Not to mention that some smart local caching can optimize the process.

I am not sure about taxation, I don't think you need to pay local taxes if your operation nexus is in another country. I am thinking about a vendor in UK who uses a France payment gateway for a Italy customer only needs to pay UK taxes. I might be wrong.

Solution is use an online payment gateway that specifically does cash deposits
http://www.trustcash.com/

Have the gateway dump money to a TechnocashUSD account, or get an account at BoA and trade the deposited money for TechnocashUSD (.5% fee) from established technocash exchangers that already have BoA accounts. Great Success.. there's cash payment gateways for Europe too

That's really cool! Hopefully there are processors who can cover all of the world.
sapp

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 12:41:27 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Thankyou Crypto x change!!!! I am now the owner of my very first Bitcoins. Smiley
sapp

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 12:43:41 PM

YES!! It is worth joining.  Grin
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2011, 04:07:29 PM

Congratulations Sapp,

That's great news, if you need any help at all be sure to email or find us on live chat.

We appreciate your business.

Regards

Crypto X Change

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 04:18:20 AM

Any reason why I can't withdraw to another BTC address?
I can't seem to find anywhere to add an address on the site.

Hi challengeaccepted-

Yeah as the former poster mentioned, you must first enter at least one external BTC address in your profile Addresses page.  I've updated the sidebar content to be more informative, thanks for pointing this out. Note that if you ever have a question, you can also click our Live Support link at the top of the page. There is almost always a representative to help you very quickly.

Regards,
-Crypto X Change

netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 02:23:23 AM

You seem to provide an excellent service. I wish you the best of luck and fortune. Please, if you don't mind suffering my skepticism, could you address a few of my concerns below:

- Resilient and professional payment system. Crypto X Change customers will never have to deal with frozen bank accounts. / Sepa and euro transfers will never be interrupted.

Can you elaborate on this? Is it not possible for a European bank to block a SEPA transaction?

- Credit Cards Within the next few weeks you will be able to purchase bitcoins, and bullion with credit cards world wide!

How are you protecting yourselves from chargeback? ... entirely through liability and indemnity insurance, a special legal framework, or..?

- Special Mining Pool Programme (pool operators, please get in touch - both you and your miners get special exchange privileges)

Such as...?

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: