Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the easiest DEX to use?  (Read 567 times)
CoinFascination (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:07:08 PM

I hear Binance is bringing one online but was wondering about the KYC that it would require.
In General, it seems that the advantage of a DEX is the lack of KYC although maybe that will be changing.
The fundamental problem that people have brought up is the fact that setting up a DEX for their coin seems to be hard.
Are there simple ones out there?
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:16:12 PM

Are you sure Binance's DEX is going to ask for KYC? It would be totally contrary to what a good DEX should be. I still hope they won't ask for KYC, otherwise I won't be using it. At the moment I would recommend two DEXs that I use. IDEX, http://idex.market, mostly for ETH ERC-20 tokens, and CryptoBridge, http://crypto-bridge.org/, for the various others coins. Maybe there are better ones, but these two are what i use.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:21:25 PM

There are a lot of great DEXes on the market. But the most famous and secured one is for sure IDEX. They have launched POS mechanism not so long ago, so people can stack their tokens and bring the security of IDEX on the next level. I also prefer to use Forkdelta to trade useless tokens.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:23:42 PM

I hear Binance is bringing one online but was wondering about the KYC that it would require.
In General, it seems that the advantage of a DEX is the lack of KYC although maybe that will be changing.
The fundamental problem that people have brought up is the fact that setting up a DEX for their coin seems to be hard.
Are there simple ones out there?

The only do do decentralized exchange is BisQ. The rest are far from being one. BisQ still have centralized solving of disputes. The rest should be fine.    Everything is much simpler to use after you get used to.
CoinFascination (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:29:23 PM

There are a lot of great DEXes on the market. But the most famous and secured one is for sure IDEX. They have launched POS mechanism not so long ago, so people can stack their tokens and bring the security of IDEX on the next level. I also prefer to use Forkdelta to trade useless tokens.

But these two seem to be Ethereum specific. What about a DEX for a dash clone??
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:31:31 PM

I never use Binance DEX platform. But I am using Etherdelta & ForkDelta for my Ethereum tokens. And it is so easy and safe for me. If you can use Metamask it is super easy.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 05:38:05 PM

I also not using Binance dex, i only used myetherdelta and only for tokens, but for now you can use forkdelta and also you can try use Binance dex, and see which works better.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:25:40 PM

I have been using etherdelta.com for quite some time. This exchange seems for me to be quite simple to use. Also quite good exchanges token.store and ddex.io. I use them together with Metamask, while there were no problems.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:29:38 PM

There are quite a lot of criteria for choosing DEX if you need to quickly make a deal, then of course it’s an DEX Binance, but yes there is a problem with the fact that you need to go through a verification if you want without it there are a lot of other similar exchanges.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:30:02 PM

I am using idex from the day it’s launched i feel it’s very good exchange . Yes there is minimum trading requirements for makers and takers as like we can’t trade very small amount used be in etherdelta . Binance dex still I don’t have proper idea .
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:31:50 PM

Uptill now i have only used and traded on three decentralized exchanges namely etherdelta, forkdelta and idex and among all these i have found idex to be easiest among all these, you should also check if your tokens are listed there and does it have decent liquidity before starting trading.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 06:32:00 PM

Probably TronTrade at the moment, really fast and cheap, it's arguably the best DEX out there.

Anything offered by Binance almost always spells first & foremost an immediate payout for Binance upper management, so bear that in mind.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:33:39 PM

I didnt know that Binance DEX do ask out some verification which is fully contrary to be called as dex yet its still centralized.

I was tending to tell about Bisq but its already mentioned above by some member.This exchange do speak it all when it comes or we do talk about decentralization.
There are several known or popular dex but most of them are Erc20 support platforms.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:36:17 PM

I don't think Binance would wanna introduce kyc for it's own dex. A dex is only dex because people(users) didn't necessarily have to go through rigorous security verification before they can use. They are called user-friendly
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:37:58 PM

I don't like Idex with a mandatory minimal pricing policy of  0.15 eth for any coins. And its bot is always traded by тo dump by coins. Really,any useless tokens can actually be sold on Forkdelta. But be extremely careful when trading on FD.Today, the hacker has cleared my MEW and many others wallets by bot at the same time because we are entering our private key there.

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 06:43:35 PM

as i know, DEX is a stand alone, and people can't control or manipulate this system, i don't know why you talk Binance DEX is needed passed KYC, like other DEX ex, Idex, Forkdelta and etc they don't needed user to passed the KYC

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:54:08 PM

I used to trade in Etherdelta then forkdelta.  But I am now trading on IDEX, the process is always the same, moving your fund to the dex platform and setting the price.  So basically, there is no easiest DEX to use because they all follow the same procedure.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:01:20 PM

i think idex is best decentralized crypto trading platform and really easy to use!so for me best dex is idex.also forkdelta and many other dex available but idex is best.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:31:19 PM

I support many who spoke about IDEX. Quarterly reward for trading, they have one of the highest liquidity for DEX, the trading process is no different from centralized exchanges and, of course, nice design Grin.
When their trade volumes approach the volumes of centralized exchanges, they will be out of competition.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:43:35 PM

Are you sure Binance's DEX is going to ask for KYC? It would be totally contrary to what a good DEX should be. I still hope they won't ask for KYC, otherwise I won't be using it. At the moment I would recommend two DEXs that I use. IDEX, http://idex.market, mostly for ETH ERC-20 tokens, and CryptoBridge, http://crypto-bridge.org/, for the various others coins. Maybe there are better ones, but these two are what i use.

yes you're right, I also doubt if later Binance DEX will use KYC. I even just heard this, before I didn't even think DEX had to use KYC. all people are free to access it and most importantly DEX can keep users anonymous. so we really don't need it.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: