Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputable ASIC venders in USA?  (Read 144 times)
CryptoCR2018 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:38:46 PM

Hello all, I am new to ASIC mining, I only have experience using a few GPUs to mine on nicehash.

I have been googling all over for reputable USA vendors that sell new or used ASIC miners (not in bulk), and so far all I see are the amazon affiliates with super high asking prices, like $500 for an Antminer S9, total BS.

Does anyone here have a list of vendors in USA that are legitimate? I don’t feel like ordering something from overseas.

Thanks
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2604

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:56:36 PM

Screw most eBay/Amazon vendors as several are scammers or selling used gear.
For new miners I prefer to use Blokforge.com who carry miners from Canaan and Bitmain.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
CryptoReggae

Activity: 187
Merit: 45

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:01:25 AM

Hello all, I am new to ASIC mining, I only have experience using a few GPUs to mine on nicehash.

I have been googling all over for reputable USA vendors that sell new or used ASIC miners (not in bulk), and so far all I see are the amazon affiliates with super high asking prices, like $500 for an Antminer S9, total BS.

Does anyone here have a list of vendors in USA that are legitimate? I don’t feel like ordering something from overseas.

Thanks

you can find them now available on Bitmain. In reality they were available two days ago, then immediately sold out.

It's not in the US, but at least you know you won't have scams.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: