Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Bitcoin SV starting to grow?  (Read 856 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:58:02 AM

That's okay. Thatbis part of this industry. Prediction is only prediction. At the first you already the flow in this industry. It is a matter of waiting and holding. If you are impatience you are not earn good. And now you learn from your mistake. I understand your mindset you are also afraif if the price will continue to fall. Just trust and take the risk.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:07:59 AM

Actually this is not a problem for BSV fans in my opinion, but there is a big opportunity where coins are pumped and everyone takes advantage of this opportunity to take advantage of what they will get.
It means that everyone is just caring money not the value or any fundametal things. It's the same with scammers who live just for money without caring other part of life. lol.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:45:57 AM

I was watching BCV when it was around 55, and I knew for a fact it was a good time to buy. I just didn't have the extra liquid cash at the time. Now it is at 110  Grin
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:38:08 AM

Hello, how are you BSV fans? Today we can see the movement of the Bitcoin SV price jumping rapidly, around 50% for today. Will this continue or just pump for a moment. Maybe I will be a little sorry, because I sold this week and chose another place. But there is nothing to regret. My prediction missed.
One mentality we should always have in the crypto sphere is that we can never benefit from every moon we see and from every coin available to us in the market, this is why we should just select those coins that we believe in and focus on them than looking for so many coins to invest your money all in the name of making profit, though if the funds are available, then there is no need not doing it, I am just talking for those that don't have so much funds to invest into crypto.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:42:11 AM

I was watching BCV when it was around 55, and I knew for a fact it was a good time to buy. I just didn't have the extra liquid cash at the time. Now it is at 110  Grin

I am sure that the future of Bitcoin SV will be good, it seems like a negative issue some exchanges that delete Bitcoin SV have no negative impact, even today prices have risen more than 72% with today's volume reaching more than $ 1.3 billion,
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:28:56 AM

Was surprised to see the sudden gain of BitcoinSatoshi Vision BSV. I hope this will not send investors to a bad loss like we saw, when bitcoin, BCH and some altcoins mooned, BSV just remained static, let's play safe and cleverly watch it.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:40:21 AM

I think that for many people the price correction after such a rise is obvious. Bitcoin SV does not have enough support to continue this growth, most likely it is just a pump coin, so I advise everyone to be careful and if you decide to buy, then place a stop order.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:14:55 PM

Hello, how are you BSV fans? Today we can see the movement of the Bitcoin SV price jumping rapidly, around 50% for today. Will this continue or just pump for a moment. Maybe I will be a little sorry, because I sold this week and chose another place. But there is nothing to regret. My prediction missed.
Well as of now there's no assurance if BSV will continue to move up so better to observe it first than to regret again although you sold it already. There's some believer of BSV if bitcoin price will continue to rise I think BSV will follow. And we all know that the everything is takes time to move like other coins so BSV too.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:20:10 PM

The price of Bitcoin Sv is growing way faster than any other coin on the market and this seems like a pump to me because I can't find any reason why it would go up so fadt an stay there for a long time. For a short period it's OK to buy some coins but keep in mind that after every pump there will be a dump and the price will go down the same as it went up, very fast.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 12:28:47 PM

Value is growing only because faketoshi using legal loopholes to say he is satoshi.

It is pathetic i must say. But it is bringing value to coin, still, it is just temporary.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:44:55 PM

It think it was just a short term hike as the founder of Bitcoin SV, Craig wright applied for the copyright of Bitcoin whitepaper to prove himself to be satoshi. And some people not realizing the situation jumped into the altcoin endorsed by the creator of bitcoin. Though price is hanging around $100, I believe it would again decrease when people starts to dump.

This is just a temporary pump for Bitcoin SV as a way to celebrate for getting the copyright of the Bitcoin WhitePaper. I am sure this is a planned and orchestrated event all because they wanted to show that BSV is still relevant and has the energy to follow the same path that the original Bitcoin is into right now. Of course, soon it will just return to where it should be. Craig Wright has become the biggest joker this industry has produced and some love the kind of entertainment he is providing.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:50:11 PM

After the delisting from binance?i think this is one good movement so far.

Bitcoin SV is good coin though many are saying that this fork coin is imitation,but yet proven to stay in market until now,and Craig Wright willl not let this down since he was Satoshi Nakamoto right? Lol 😂😂😂
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:26:19 PM

I think this is just a pump for a moment, because in my opinion there have been many people who have switched from this coin since the binance delisted the bitcoin sv. Since the pump started in April, bitcoin SV tends to stay quiet so I am also a little unsure about this coin. It's better to turn to coins that do have potential like XRP, ETH, BTC, BCH

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:43:03 PM

interesting because bitcoin sv, experienced a very significant price increase and for the holders maybe it was something good because a few weeks ago bitcoin sv has experienced a deep decline in prices and has delisted cases in several exchanges and wallets.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:58:36 PM

bsv could have done a growth mechanism now starting with a 50% up and continuing in the future with a higher up, this has not been fully proven to improve but could be in a downward position. so analysis first before determining whether you want to buy or invest further in BSV
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:11:36 PM

I don't know exactly the causes increased price Bitcoin Satoshi Vision at the moment. Because its price has increased drastically since last night and till now its price still show to the price up. But yesterday I got an information that the created BSV namely Craig Wright has made a copy right to US government that he is a real satoshi who made bitcoin's whitepaper. But, there are still many people who hasn't assured that he is the real satoshi. Maybe this information took the price BSV continue to grow yeah that is my speculation but if this the reason that make BSV price has been increasing then I believe sooner its price will fall again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:14:39 PM

Bitcoin SV's credibility has been tainted already with controversial issues that I think it will have a poor chance of recovery especially on long term basis. Also, there has been no bright news that may stimulate its price to recover fast even if it has already reached more than $100 currently but I think its not yet the end for this coin, I though hope Im wrong on my assumptions.
sri.bima (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:05:54 PM

It think it was just a short term hike as the founder of Bitcoin SV, Craig wright applied for the copyright of Bitcoin whitepaper to prove himself to be satoshi.
And some people not realizing the situation jumped into the altcoin endorsed by the creator of bitcoin. Though price is hanging around $100, I believe it would again decrease when people starts to dump.
There is truth, the possibility of the news. But I also sold it before a pump suddenly arrived. Do you think that with recognition of Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto, prices will rise quickly, more than $ 100 for current BSV prices. If indeed that is true of him as satoshi nakamoto, is the possibility that BSV will continue to rise? I am getting confused with all this.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:00:41 AM

Does anyone here think it can go above bch?   

Also wouldn't it be good for bitcoin holders assuming you didn't sell any btc or bch or bitcoin sv since these were given to you for the fork?
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:04:03 AM

I'm not a fan of the various bitcoin forks, I still can't really see the point of them beyond money-making. I expect they will disappear eventually. They will no doubt have ups and downs, but I think the overall move will be downwards.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: