Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Would Really Buy Facebook Coin?  (Read 11117 times)
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:41:24 AM

I don't really know who want to buy this LIBRA, because it have a negatif issue and statement from master in cryptocurrency.
I choose decide to waiting and looking how can this is will work.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:50:40 AM

depends on the services and benefits they will offer. buying on ebay not paying extra fees, maybe? some won't buy, but they will earn. it's not being created as a financial asset, people won't buy for profits. It's a currency.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:00:08 AM

Libracoin is a stable coin, which means it shouldn't go up and down. The purpose of this coin is tracking your payment activity and sell this statistics to companies who wants to sell some products based on this statictics.

In my opinion, Libra Coin will be the main currency on Facebook platform. About who wants to buy, I think many investors are lining up to buy because Libra coin used to transact on Facebook. I think, Facebook will develop seriously the marketplace on its platform

From what I read, facebook really do created a facebook currency that will only be used in the facebook network, According to what I read its really not a cryptocurrency, yes it uses blockchain technology, but it just like a fiat that and its price is not volatile and it's not even in any marketplace.

Ref: https://www.coindesk.com/libra-isnt-a-cryptocurrency-its-a-glimpse-of-a-new-asset-class
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:33:48 AM

Facebook coin has hyped now even it not has launched.
So, many of big investors will participate on their token sale.
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:55:06 AM

Facebook coin has hyped now even it not has launched.
So, many of big investors will participate on their token sale.
maybe institution will participate too.it will be first coin that backed by giant company in the world that has millions users around the world.adoption will be very easy for libra coin.and its price will rise alot, maybe if libra held IEO we have to participate on it.

stclair

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:14:35 PM

Libra is a crap coin. The American gov will not let it pass. The only good thing is it bought lots of people here to get educated.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:59:35 AM

maybe institution will participate too.it will be first coin that backed by giant company in the world that has millions users around the world.adoption will be very easy for libra coin.and its price will rise alot, maybe if libra held IEO we have to participate on it.
Libra has Big members of the association.there are Mastercard , Paypal, Ebay , Uber ,Xapo , Coinbase.
This coin will very strong and will good value on the exchange.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:39:14 AM

Libracoin is a stable coin, which means it shouldn't go up and down. The purpose of this coin is tracking your payment activity and sell this statistics to companies who wants to sell some products based on this statictics.

In my opinion, Libra Coin will be the main currency on Facebook platform. About who wants to buy, I think many investors are lining up to buy because Libra coin used to transact on Facebook. I think, Facebook will develop seriously the marketplace on its platform

From what I read, facebook really do created a facebook currency that will only be used in the facebook network, According to what I read its really not a cryptocurrency, yes it uses blockchain technology, but it just like a fiat that and its price is not volatile and it's not even in any marketplace.

Ref: https://www.coindesk.com/libra-isnt-a-cryptocurrency-its-a-glimpse-of-a-new-asset-class

With a large social media platform and many members in many countries, Facebook provides facilities for transactions and with Libra Coin, every Facebook member can make transactions faster. With Libra Coin users estimated to be large, this will make the value of Facebook companies skyrocket

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:48:44 AM

Honestly, who would buy this? Serious question! I've been reading about it and I don't see how Facebook can create a coin that upholds the values crypto portrays (censorship free currency).

https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce41169570b6c1f0750a040/facebook-to-release-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-whatsapp-%E2%80%93-libracoin-%E2%80%93-with-its-base-in-switzerland-and-first-launch-in-india

There are alot of people wanting to buy Libracoin due to the high demand of this crypto. So that if you want to make a big profit in the next time, spend money for Libra and holding for the long-term. Libracoin will beat BTC in the next year I thinking because the Facebook is the big brand of the world.

Of course, I will not dispute that LibraCoin will be a success and many people who want to make money will buy it. But don't claim that this coin will beat Bitcoin. From this statement I can only conclude that you have no idea what Bitcoin is, what its goals are and what problems it solves.
rawdog11

Activity: 149
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:08:03 PM

Although I don't consider facebook coin a real cryptocurrency, it will drive lots of facebook users into the market. It'll be like a little baby stepping stone for people to think they're using crypto. Once it gets them comfortable they'll move to things like ripple/ltc/btc.

sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:31:08 PM

Of course, I will not dispute that LibraCoin will be a success and many people who want to make money will buy it. But don't claim that this coin will beat Bitcoin. From this statement I can only conclude that you have no idea what Bitcoin is, what its goals are and what problems it solves.
Certainly it will not be able to defeat Bitcoin Libra with a large community and the support of large companies, they will have such a large development fund. no wonder if many will be interested in having it. but I myself have not determined it, because everything depends on how the coin will function for their platform.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:34:02 PM

yes of course there will be many people who are interested in buying it, including me, even though the Facebook CEO himself, mark zuckerberg said that the facebook coin named libra will become a stable crypto coin, even so, I'm sure the demand will be more than on the offer and that is what makes the libra price rise

Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:48:27 PM

That`s all depends on the situation. And Why not, if the the coin will be a good for investments.Then I shall go with that. This is just like any other coin here in crypto. The launch may be some in 2020. For sure, they will make it better compared to other coins and we already know that Face has its name through out the world.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:02:50 PM

Cryptocurrencies were created as an alternative to bank payments. Cryptocurrencies were created for everyday use.
Facebook coin is not an investment or speculation just like other cryptocurrencies, it was created only for fast transfers (use).

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:13:14 PM

Cryptocurrencies were created as an alternative to bank payments. Cryptocurrencies were created for everyday use.
Facebook coin is not an investment or speculation just like other cryptocurrencies, it was created only for fast transfers (use).
That is why it will not be a cryptocurrency actually. it will be just an internal currency inside the facebook ecosystem and in fact, it will be very centralized

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:01:22 PM

Well this question is rhetorical and I think everybody must answer for him or herself but I think many people will be interested to buy this Facebook coin. Perhaps, Libra will grow after entering the exchange.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:14:22 PM

Personally, I won't buy Libra because its yet to be launched as an exchange coin in cryptocurrency but there may be people out there who are really interested in investing in this Facebook coin because of its huge users. I won't be surprised if this happens.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:19:03 PM

Facebook coin named Libra seems to have attracted a lot of attention from crypto investors, and so do I, and if I have enough money, of course I will buy a Libra, because this Libra is a crypto coin that is really hype, and remember this is a coin from giant facebook company

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:39:05 PM

With a huge army of fans in its ranks, Facebook will get more support for its coin. The platform working with advertising and various affiliate programs will be able to attract investors to work in their own coin.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:41:49 PM

yes of course there will be many people who are interested in buying it, including me, even though the Facebook CEO himself, mark zuckerberg said that the facebook coin named libra will become a stable crypto coin, even so, I'm sure the demand will be more than on the offer and that is what makes the libra price rise
First you should really know what Libra coin is all about. It is the kind of coins that is going to bring a revolution based on the 2 billion huge active users of Facebook. Facebook is making use of this advantage to bank the unbanked. The coin will secure your assets thereby making is deflationary. SO it would be useless to expect returns like we do in case of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: