Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wich coin is next?  (Read 1516 times)
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 07:54:31 PM

Very difficult to predict which coin is next except you are part of a big pump and dump cartel. The market is too volatile to be sure of anything except probably the established coins

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:42:47 PM

As many alts are fast growing in the cryptomarket. Being bitcoin is on top, aside from Eth I guess the next coin that will he next into it was the Dencoin. Because it is a token that based on the ethereum blockchain of payments and investment that allows its owner to invest their fund lending in the foreign exchange market and so on. One thing is that Dencoin is the next future imvestment.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:38:05 PM

I think it is unrealistic to just find out because it is generally difficult to predict something in the world of cryptocurrencies Because it will not be the same as you thought up yourself, but in general, I believe that Bitcoin will remain the best for many years

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:46:24 PM

I think that in the near future Bitcoin and Ethereum will not be equal, so you only need to invest in them and develop these projects

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Andromed4

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:30:04 PM

I try to invest $400 per month on BTC and IOTA.

BTC for obvious reasoning.
My first goal would be to get around 5000 IOTA coins which would take me 4 months from now or so.
Not sure if its valid but I think IOTA is now where BTC was 8-10 years ago?

This is currently the only coin i'm buying next to Bitcoin.

Still holding my Bag of Vechain  and Vechainthor
These showed some real case utility already. Makes me also wondering why the prices didn't really respond to it...

Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:01:27 PM

So, the altcoins began to grow.
Yesterday, BSV pumped very well, it gave 100% growth in a few hours. A few days ago, I noticed that this coin was at the bottom and I wondered: will it rise in price or will not in the near future? - well, it rised, and how it rised.. damn! Which coin do you think is next? I have a few candidates right now - it's waves, bytecoin, tron and quarkchain (qkc). All these coins have not yet grown or are at the bottom, and I see in them a good potential right now. Share your thoughts..
From time to time a pump happens with one or another coin, it is impossible to predict exactly.  Cryptocurrency is not stable in price, unlike Fiat, which causes interest in trading.  Vast experience in trading on cryptocurrency exchanges, constant market analysis, gathering more information are necessary things.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:10:25 PM

In this good season its good to pick Bnb,eth and xrp for secure funds and much better to make some profit for those coins other altcoins not growing up also because its to you to pick.

malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:50:02 AM

Btc rise and as expected altcoins will grow also as btc is the barometer of all coins out there and we now that altcoins will grow sooner or later.And this is the right time for investments,but invest only in trust altcoins like Dencoin tokens that can grow its price if you hold and sell if the price will rise so investors think of it.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:36:21 AM

Well, now I came out of all the coins , as bitcoin began to fall strongly and altcoins for him , I think it's better to wait out , and then enter the top coins again

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:15:56 AM

please Kick out wave. i am in full support of the rest to rally up but for waves. No hope. i see no future in waves. they keep allowing devlopers play with their platform. loads of ponzi coins in wave exchange. quite bad i must say.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:40:41 AM

I think next up is xrp because this token is really a potential and longterm so many want to buy xrp and hold it for a long time because they want the longterm altcoins because the profit is sure than in short term strategy.

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:55:24 AM

I think that it is necessary to proceed from what events are waiting for the coin in the near future. Because, when a sharp increase in the coins occurs without fundamental reasons, it is likely the pump. I recommend buying coins that have important events scheduled in the coming days in their roadmap.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:33:50 AM

Yesterday, BSV pumped very well, it gave 100% growth in a few hours. A few days ago, I noticed that this coin was at the bottom and I wondered: will it rise in price or will not in the near future? - well, it rised, and how it rised.. damn! Which coin do you think is next? I have a few candidates right now - it's waves, bytecoin, tron and quarkchain (qkc). All these coins have not yet grown or are at the bottom, and I see in them a good potential right now. Share your thoughts..
I think BNB coin is the next coin launched in July 2017 at a price of 0.1 $ and now 32 $ is very interesting considering binance is the biggest exchange with the most exchanges at the moment
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:41:54 PM

I think to monitor the coins going up or not just monitoring the BTC. But not all coins will also rise if BTC rises, because many coins that have been circulating in the market are also dead or there is no volume. So my conclusion is that almost all coins today have good potential for the future, as the price of BTC rises.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:16:40 PM

If you can see a coin that pumps it's price for more than 100% in a couple of hours only then there is a big possibility that it was being pumped or hype the same to what happen in BSV.

You need to stay away from this kind of scenario as there are group of people that are doing this for their own benefits. There are many currencies right now that you can choose who have the potential but you need time to earn from it so you need to be patience.

Patience is the key of success. The next coin dominates the market is unknown but I think this crypto is ETH due to the popularity and the value of this coin. Please calm down and wait for the next sign about the market cap of cryptocurrency market

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mohamadreza bagheri

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:32:51 AM

IOST , BTG both are having chances because of strong team and best pr agents it can give huge returns .
wattcrypto

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:13:15 PM

NULS! they just upgraded their testnet from 1.0 to 2.0 and onwards now to their mainnet
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:42:09 PM

It is only the matter of time when all major altcoins are going to show at least 200 percent profit in 2019. But remember, you are asking strangers on the internet about investing, on your spot I would do my own research.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:50:21 PM

NULS! they just upgraded their testnet from 1.0 to 2.0 and onwards now to their mainnet

Nuls has shown good activity, but I doubt that it will gain a lot in the future. I bet on Ethereum, but I suspect that the price for this cryptocurrency will start running forward close to the date of Ethereum 2.0. Anyway, even if we do not see the next ETH bull run, it will be a great and a very high jump of this token. Thus, it is worth investing in it.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:57:54 PM

It is sometimes hard to predict which coin will pump next, because of the so many that we have in the crypto market. The easy way to go about it is to carryout research on the coins and invest in quite a good number of them, then wait for the time they will pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: