Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Coin (BNB) reaches new ATH at $ 31, Binance 2.0 is about to debut?  (Read 596 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:22:12 AM

The only reason it's pumping is because nobody bought this shitcoin when it was cheap because it's a shitcoin.
Such a typical pump/dump scheme, and I thought we were done with this on this big of scale.
Just curious with shitcoin mean or the character of shitcoin, may you explain it? I have read several threads that stated XRP and now this thread about BNB are included to shitcoin. But I have no idea with these differences I mean with all altcoin that you may consider not shitcoin. I hope you will verified my question so as I can tell the diffrence bitcoin shitcoin and not shitcoin. As far as I know BNB has been increasing price at the previous year and till know still showing its price will increase.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:35:06 AM

But I do not like it. They will then monipulate the market. Of course it doesn't matter now. Lishby price was higher and more profit. But when the finance will fully control the market and dictate its conditions to everyone then we will talk.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:51:33 AM

Recently, BNB beats all its previous records, the price of the coin is growing by frantic steps and there are reasons for this, because the Binance team is working very closely on its exchange, the launch of 2.0 will give another push up the BNB coin

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:00:54 AM

Binance Coin (BNB) reaches new ATH at $ 31, Binance 2.0 is about to debut?

One of the most popular exchanges in the world is Binance shared a mysterious tweet on May 21. The tweet doesn't reveal anything but the 2.0 number. But that was enough to make the community and Binance Coin fans excited, pushing the BNB price to the highest of all time (ATH) at $ 31.

At the time of reporting, Binance Coin (BNB) is being traded around $ 31.4, after rising 10% in the last 24 hours. With this "plentiful" growth, BNB is currently the hottest coin in the top 10 in terms of capitalization.

BNB's "Spring" came after the mysterious tweet shared by Binance on May 21. This exchange only tweeted a picture with 2.0 but made the crypto community stand still. There is no accurate information on 2.0 yet, but many people speculate that is implied by Binance 2.0 floor version. Some other predictions are Binance margin. Or even compare it to Bitconnect 2.0 - the "comeback" Bitconnect version.

Although Binance was recently hacked 7,000 BTC, this incident did not affect the Binance Coin price. Above all, if optimism persists, BNB prices may rise to $ 40. However, it is worth mentioning that BNB is currently ranked 7th with a capitalization of 4,426,416,206 USD. If the momentum continues to hold, BNB will soon surpass Litecoin (LTC) in 6th place with capitalization of US $ 5,633,460,500.

If the momentum holds, BNB is likely to take the 6th position of LTC
I knew the price of bnb will go high because they have a very good team that is capable of managing a project whether in good times or in bad times. I have been holding my coin for a very long time now and still not ready to sell off because I believe that we are just at the beginning of the Bull run and we are still yet to see what this coin has to offer to the community. My best guess is that we might see the price of the coin at $500.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:20:09 AM

The only reason it's pumping is because nobody bought this shitcoin when it was cheap because it's a shitcoin.
Such a typical pump/dump scheme, and I thought we were done with this on this big of scale.
Just curious with shitcoin mean or the character of shitcoin, may you explain it? I have read several threads that stated XRP and now this thread about BNB are included to shitcoin. But I have no idea with these differences I mean with all altcoin that you may consider not shitcoin. I hope you will verified my question so as I can tell the diffrence bitcoin shitcoin and not shitcoin. As far as I know BNB has been increasing price at the previous year and till know still showing its price will increase.

Lol! some people often let their emotions get the better of the way they post, if you regard bnb as a shitcoin then what is not? it is okey if you had miss the opportunity of buying bnb at cheap price but tagging it for this reason is just ridiculous, am sure you will also see other good coin as shitcoin because you don't agree with it or probably miss out on them,
pump/dump! can you even hear yourself, bnb has risen in price since it was lunch and still going strong likewise the exchange, clearly you are delusion.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:07:03 AM

Binance coin (BNB) is outperforming every other coin or fiat right now.

It seems very bullish and it has reason to be. If you think how much it is getting used and how much it will be getting used, still cheap compared to other top 10 coins.

michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:47:20 AM

Yes, binance twitter tweet a picture with 2.0 a few days ago and it makes the binance coin price increase. Actually we don't know what is that 2.0 meaning because there is no explanation about that image from binance. I hope it's not anti climaxs, i mean once 2.0 is really binance 2.0, not something useless.

Your right. It is better we wait for the next information from binance itself, so we don't have to debate or argue what it is Grin

They can give anything on their Twitter, and it will make misleading in public and, many people will tell about anything. That will only make a misunderstanding between us because we don't know the truth about the news.

tspmhack6

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:48:35 AM

i am very surprised about how they are pumping this coin still after all the pumps that they have done already. it is not like BNB is a special coin or has any utilities, it is another centralized coin with little usage in their platform but the hype of it seems to be overtaking the market and there is a ton of money being pumped into it to continue its price rise. i am just wondering how long they can keep it up.

Oh do you think it's pumped? This is the Coin of the trading platform that has a very good foundation and I think it will increase in price.
When investors believe in the development of Binance, they will invest in it and the price will increase.
In addition to the IEO policies on this floor, investors need to use the BNB itself to buy other tokens. This is probably the next cause. And I believe it will go even further

i didn't say it won't go higher, pumped coins will get pumped for as long as their pumpers are capable of.

i didn't know it about people being forced to buy BNB, if that is true then it means Binance is so much wiser than i thought, they are doing the only thing that made ETH big! meaning they sit back and let the ICO/IEO hype from scammers do their pump for them.

i didn't know it about people being forced to buy BNB, if that is true then it means Binance is so much wiser than i thought
==> Now other floors also start learning this way of Binance. That is, if you want to invest an IEO into a certain token that starts List on the floor they have to buy Coin from that floor. Or Hold how many BNB in ​​a certain time period. Only then can I buy an IEO. So the price of Token floor in the preparation time with IEO list on the floor will increase.
I think you will be interested in this news  Wink
tspmhack6

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:14:59 PM

Recently, BNB beats all its previous records, the price of the coin is growing by frantic steps and there are reasons for this, because the Binance team is working very closely on its exchange, the launch of 2.0 will give another push up the BNB coin

Let's wait for the change. And when Binance has a Margin trading it's great. What do you think about that
tspmhack6

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:20:46 PM

Yes, binance twitter tweet a picture with 2.0 a few days ago and it makes the binance coin price increase. Actually we don't know what is that 2.0 meaning because there is no explanation about that image from binance. I hope it's not anti climaxs, i mean once 2.0 is really binance 2.0, not something useless.

Your right. It is better we wait for the next information from binance itself, so we don't have to debate or argue what it is Grin

They can give anything on their Twitter, and it will make misleading in public and, many people will tell about anything. That will only make a misunderstanding between us because we don't know the truth about the news.

That is the interesting thing of the game. Only such Tweet status will cause curiosity and interest from everyone.
If everything is clear, life is no longer interesting. Remember when we were little we often guessed it.
So this is an interesting game and I like that.   Grin
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:47:29 PM

It is no wonder that BNB coin reached new all time high at $31 because it is the top cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
The more peoples come to crypto, the more peoples using cryptocurrency exchange and they will eventually come to the top exchanges, binance is one of them.

WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:43:49 PM

Anyone buying today is going to get clobbered. If I held this shitcoin I'd dump it like a hot rock.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:24:39 PM

Binance is one of the prime examples of what you can achieve after you get hacked. So far in crypto world we have seen companies get "hacked" and then close shop with everyone's money gone, the most famous one being the mt.gox "hack" where they marginally found 200k after a while, afterwards many companies went the same way and got destroyed like hell.

Binance showed the world that it is not only possible but also quite easy to actually get hacked but still continue operating, their security was air tight and only lost 7k bitcoins which was nothing to them. Not only they fixed their issues and got back to operation but they have done marketing so well that right now their coin is trading at a new all time high! There is really not that many companies that can return from a hacking and then become this good right afterwards.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:32:17 PM

wow binance hit 31$, i know it if BNB is really good coin and it happen now.
i have waiting for more, i want to sell BNB coin in price 50$ it will happen end of this year, i think.
come on guys buy BNB and take a happy profit with us.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:51:55 PM

I was very impressed with the BNB, even hacking news had no impact on this token. normal if the exchange is hacked, there will be many problems and instead Binance proves that this is not a very serious problem.

I am very happy to be one of the holders of this token now.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:56:00 AM

Yes, Binans certainly beats all records,and it will go even higher,and this is the only project that during the year when there was a drawdown large remained in profit,so those who held their assets in this tokens are unambiguously a big plus,compared to the entire market

This is no doubt great of BNB. It has been impressive and able to gain quick value as compared to other altcoins and even the hack could not affect its growth. Despite the hack, Binance launched Harmony which attracted more people. This is the influence of Binance and this is the reason why BNB is gaining value for it is backed by big players.

bounty.bn (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:46:36 AM

Yes, Binans certainly beats all records,and it will go even higher,and this is the only project that during the year when there was a drawdown large remained in profit,so those who held their assets in this tokens are unambiguously a big plus,compared to the entire market

This is no doubt great of BNB. It has been impressive and able to gain quick value as compared to other altcoins and even the hack could not affect its growth. Despite the hack, Binance launched Harmony which attracted more people. This is the influence of Binance and this is the reason why BNB is gaining value for it is backed by big players.

Let's predict what June will be the BNB price?
I will invest a little on it. And you?  Wink
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:33:49 AM

As you know Binance is growing fast day by day and most of experts saying BNB price will be more than $100 in coming months.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:16:40 AM

Hahahha, I thought you are newbie, but you are not, I can see you have stayed on this forum for a while and you should know more than this. If we are talking about shitcoins, what qualifies a product to be a shitcoins, because you have not mentioned the facts here.

Binance has real team that are well known to everyone, they have real life working products that people go for from time to time, they have strategies, rewarding system, strong community, exchange platform, they started IEO platform and they are also having their own chain that will compete with Ethereum, so man, when you want to make any comment, make sure you have your facts before telling me BNB is a shitcoin.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:47:07 AM

Hahahha, I thought you are newbie, but you are not, I can see you have stayed on this forum for a while and you should know more than this. If we are talking about shitcoins, what qualifies a product to be a shitcoins, because you have not mentioned the facts here.

Binance has real team that are well known to everyone, they have real life working products that people go for from time to time, they have strategies, rewarding system, strong community, exchange platform, they started IEO platform and they are also having their own chain that will compete with Ethereum, so man, when you want to make any comment, make sure you have your facts before telling me BNB is a shitcoin.

Indeed, binance have good reputation in cryptocurrency market and list only real project with good project progress. If someone talking about BNB Coin is shitcoin, i think he not understand about DEX or binance is biggest exchangers

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: