Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Biterdz [Up to 150% returns for advertisers! Super earnings for members!]  (Read 317 times)
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:42:57 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 10:04:15 AM by bitspays

22/May/2019 Biterdz Has been Launched!

Hello all.
As most of you probably already know, we are owners of bits-pays.com
We are paying to every honest members for almost five months now. Time has come to progress even further! We present you Biterdz.com project! For many it will be already known program and how all works, for all new users who are joining us, please read our featured asked questions section in details, most of information can be found there so you would understand our program principles and how everything works.
We are a honest and transparent company aiming to connect users with advertisers via paid to click, we are one of the best choices for advertisers, not only for best results with lowest prices, but with us you can get your adverts running with a cash back option. Our company is great for investors too, as we have investment options with a stable returns with stability and security factor. If you don't know us yet, you will soon understand that you can make great profits with us and most important you can keep on doing this for a long time, once you join us, you will not need to look for other programs as we have plenty on offer for everyone. Try us for free, we will never ask for your money, we will just ask for your wallet address to send you payments!
For those who already working with us for long time, we want to note that we will not have miner game here at Biterdz.com
We decided to build a separate program for miner game as it is becoming just too big to be in a other website frame and deserves its own. But never the less, you will still have plenty option here to earn free money, free satoshis or even bitcoins, it depends on you only.
With that you will notice few differences from bits-pays. One is that was requested by many: Monthly premium memberships! Now you can try our premium for one month and decide then you want to continue or better earn as a standard member.

Again, coming back to everyone:
We have plenty for offer, please take a look and we guarantee, you will find features like you never seen before, for example our, unique and fantastic in all ways, rented referrals feature. You have not seen that before if you are where not with us before. Here we dont just rent you, here we pay you for being rented referral! Here if you rent referrals and they dont make you money, we make a refunds for you of up to 90% back! Who else offer this?
That is just one of our bunch of unique features, just take a look around...

As a launch celebration we have couple promotions.
First - We are giving a -10% discount on our all premium memberships for one week!
Grab them while its hot.

Second - We are starting our program with grand direct referrals contest! Join now to grab a peace of it. Win 5,000,000 satoshis for first place! We will reward 10 most active promoters after one month! Total amount we will distribute to 10 winners is 9,400,000 satoshis! Take a look at contest page to see all details. And PLEASE don't try to cheat, it will not help you to win.

Please visit program here https://www.biterdz.com/mem/index.php

Thank you all for reading this announcement and if you are, thank you for trying out our program.
More updates will follow shortly as usual.
Best of luck to everyone!
Bits-Pays and Biterdz Staff
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:43:37 AM

Reserving spot for further updates...  Wink
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:10:05 PM

I do not see the meaning of a second website that is totally similar to bit-pays.
I think you should focus on bitpays .... but if you have enough free time for 2 similar pages then its ok Cheesy

regards
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:16:50 PM

I do not see the meaning of a second website that is totally similar to bit-pays.
I think you should focus on bitpays .... but if you have enough free time for 2 similar pages then its ok Cheesy

regards
Thank you for your question.
Main point of having another website is very big trafic boost for bits-pays, in 99% of cases, all sister websites are getting only about 10% to 30% of the same users who come from previous one, so another 70% to 90% users are new ones, that is another 70% to 90% of new members to bits-pays program.
New sister website is a very big boost.
This is one of main reasons. We just need to grow bigger and bigger, this is one way of doing that.

Best regards.
artces0802

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:14:03 PM

Help! I registered on the page, but now I can not log in, it tells me
that my user is not in the database.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:41:54 PM

Liked the template of your new website. All the best for your new business venture.
AdsWolf

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:04:42 AM

Is this a rip off of Bits-pay?

I mean if the admin is same then thr is some shady biz going on.
Iklan

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:23:27 AM

a thank(Payment Proofs)you page ..  Smiley

http://opages.me/bmoLKzjh
Zixi98

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:08:47 AM

Hi i don't see anything that explains anythng about rigs.I got one special item but i don't know what to do with that.And can we get special items on any other way besides daily bonus?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:45:58 AM

Hi i don't see anything that explains anythng about rigs.I got one special item but i don't know what to do with that.And can we get special items on any other way besides daily bonus?

Hello.
At the moment daily bonus is the only way to receive rig items.

There is no explanation regarding Rigs. But it is easy to understand if you are using faucet on biterdz. Once you collect enough items, system will offer you to exchange them.

Best regards.
Dexxtor

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:43:54 AM

Hello people i just wanted to say this is the similar website like Bit-pays ... since Bit-pays admins r not responding and i have a pending payment for 16 days and alot of people having same issue i suggest u to not sign up on this site and waste ur time/money on it... its scam Smiley
Good luck
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:19:09 PM

Looks like bit-pays turned to scam so biterdz could follow soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: