Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [In Stock] A2 Miner $12000/unit, G-Blade $940/unit, FREE Shipping, no bullshit  (Read 7912 times)
turk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:26:25 AM

Anyone know what the taxes would be to get these into the US?
JustASIC (OP)

JustASIC.com Free US Shipping, Low Price GRIDSEED

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:44:16 AM

Some customers asked us to ship them as "heatsink" ....... well, we have to listen to our customer.
so far, no problem.

turk

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:47:17 AM

Some customers asked us to ship them as "heatsink" ....... well, we have to listen to our customer.
so far, no problem.
I assume that means there are no taxes associated with a heat sink?
MrBobC

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:22:54 AM

I've received packages from China with no tax issues, not from JustASIC, although I am planning to order a 20-pack this coming week.
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:00:32 PM

so far, no problem.
I assume that means there are no taxes associated with a heat sink?

Please check your PM  Smiley

we have shipped many miners to the US, no problem so far.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:06:48 PM

We - JustASIC - has nothing to do with  "JustHELIX" or "BestASIC"

It is OK to be competitive.
People will not be fooled by a $162/$163 price plus a hefty shipping cost.
People will not be fooled by a photo with just a few miners at home to claim "in stock".

milkman510

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:09:41 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 08:44:04 PM by milkman510

Has anyone done a wire transfer with these guys? I'm trying to complete a wire transfer order but my Bank requires the receivers name and personal address. JustASIC only provides the below information. I have everything but the personal address which is required by my bank. I emailed JustASIC and they replied that clients have made successful wire transfers without this information. So please advise if you done this before and what information did your bank require?

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:41:15 PM

Has anyone done a wire transfer with these guys? I'm trying to complete a wire transfer order but my Bank requires the receivers name and personal address. JustASIC only provides the below information. I have everything but the personal address which is required by my bank. I emailed JustASIC and they replied that clients have made successful wire transfers without this information. So please advise if you done this before and what information did your bank require?

Sorry about the delay in responding due to time difference. Please check your email for the address information.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:44:09 AM

well, it seems some other US resellers finally decided to copy our business model and offer the same price.
 Grin
our buyers enjoyed the $165 price almost 2 weeks ago.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:34:02 AM

Thanks for your order, payment cleared in 1 day, miners shipped. please check email for DHL tracking number.

milkman510

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:51:14 AM

Thanks for your order, payment cleared in 1 day, miners shipped. please check email for DHL tracking number.

I would like to report that JustASIC contacted me and quickly resolved my issue. Funds were successfully transferred and I now have a tracking number for my shipment. They were very good with communicating and keeping me posted every step of the way. Highly recommended!
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 05:33:57 AM

I would like to report that JustASIC contacted me and quickly resolved my issue. Funds were successfully transferred and I now have a tracking number for my shipment. They were very good with communicating and keeping me posted every step of the way. Highly recommended!

Thanks a lot  Smiley the package is on US soil now. Should be with you soon.

milkman510

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:09:58 PM

I received my order on Friday 3/28. It took around 2 days to my door step.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:30:47 AM

a lot of newbies posting on here...boogie is a dance!
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 09:14:21 AM

a lot of newbies posting on here...boogie is a dance!

well, a lot of "newbies" tried our service and posted their experiences here to benefit the community.  
If you don't trust them, how about you, as a senior member, buy some miners from us and tell others?  Grin

Oh~  just realized that you are the guy claimed to be gridseed "AUTHORISED DISTRIBUTOR". 
You jumped into my topic again? Shame on you, liar.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:20:39 PM

Great to hear that. 
DHL was really fast. 2 days from China to US (door to door) is impressive.

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 12:54:18 AM

Great to hear that.  

haha if it sounds too good to be true... 2 days huh, you got through those famously slow Chinese customs very quickly

stop calling people liars you imbecile. I am just making a fair warning to other members of this community. Live with it until somebody with an account older than a month buys your product.
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 01:44:48 AM

Great to hear that.  

haha if it sounds too good to be true... 2 days huh, you got through those famously slow Chinese customs very quickly

stop calling people liars you imbecile. I am just making a fair warning to other members of this community. Live with it until somebody with an account older than a month buys your product.

Did you lie or not? you admitted that in your PM to me, do you want me to post your PM here?
I thought we were good since you apologized before. but you jump into my thread again to give "warning"? ?   

Don't try to mess with our business. As I said earlier, we are are relatively new but we are honest and genuine. If anyone tries to defame us, we will fight back.

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 04:26:38 AM

Hey man,

What is your problem? I think you are a liar and a scammer to be honest but i wouldn't be so rude to spam your thread. Who did you speak to at gridseed? That email is BS. I spoke to 林云竹,  also known as Yunzhu. His English name is Frank. He is the guy in charge of International sells. Happy now?

I know this guy, he is new. I have talked to him as well. I bet he never said you can claim to be an authorised distributor. He has law background. He knows what to say.

Look, you have caught me mid hang over and i don't want to get into some massive flaming war with you. You posted in my thread trying to undermine my business and frankly i think it is a bit rude. Whether that is your intention or not. I would never do that to another seller. So i now posted in your thread so you can see what it is like. It is not nice is it? Anyway cut a long story short...i am sorry you find fault with me claiming to be an authorised distributor but i am not a scammer and i deliver on all the things i say. I hope you are legit too because we have seen too many scammers on here in the past. There is always a market for US sellers selling to customers in the US because you have obvious advantages (speed of shipping, familiarity, easier to trust, etc).

I understand that maybe you are not a scammer. But you did claim a title that is not yours and use that as an advantage to help your sales.  Sorry, but to be honest, there are a lot of big fish in this market, and I am just slightly bigger and genuine.

Still, good luck with your business. Don't get me wrong, I mean it.  I didn't want to undermine your business in the first place.

done

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 09:26:33 AM

Hey man,

What is your problem? I think you are a liar and a scammer to be honest but i wouldn't be so rude to spam your thread. Who did you speak to at gridseed? That email is BS. I spoke to 林云竹,  also known as Yunzhu. His English name is Frank. He is the guy in charge of International sells. Happy now?

I know this guy, he is new. I have talked to him as well. I bet he never said you can claim to be an authorised distributor. He has law background. He knows what to say.

Look, you have caught me mid hang over and i don't want to get into some massive flaming war with you. You posted in my thread trying to undermine my business and frankly i think it is a bit rude. Whether that is your intention or not. I would never do that to another seller. So i now posted in your thread so you can see what it is like. It is not nice is it? Anyway cut a long story short...i am sorry you find fault with me claiming to be an authorised distributor but i am not a scammer and i deliver on all the things i say. I hope you are legit too because we have seen too many scammers on here in the past. There is always a market for US sellers selling to customers in the US because you have obvious advantages (speed of shipping, familiarity, easier to trust, etc).

I understand that maybe you are not a scammer. But you did claim a title that is not yours and use that as an advantage to help your sales.  Sorry, but to be honest, there are a lot of big fish in this market, and I am just slightly bigger and genuine.

Still, good luck with your business. Don't get me wrong, I mean it.  I didn't want to undermine your business in the first place.

Thanks mate, same to you. I am trying to increase my sales volume, hence this move into bulk. The good thing about BTC is the pie is big enough for everyone and it is always growing despite the bad publicity (Mt. Gox collapse, etc).

so, you thanked me and now for no reason jumped back to my post again claiming "boogie is a dance"?  using your own words: you imbecile.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: