Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [In Stock] A2 Miner $12000/unit, G-Blade $940/unit, FREE Shipping, no bullshit  (Read 7912 times)
JustASIC (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

JustASIC.com Free US Shipping, Low Price GRIDSEED

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 10:39:13 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 02:44:34 AM by JustASIC

12/05/2014
A2BOX   over 80Mhs Script ASIC miner

(6 module with 8 * 28nm A2 chips each module) $12,000

In stock, dispatch in 2 working days after cleared payment.

via DHL, ship to most none EU countries.   Still, FREE SHIPPING

Also we are now in partnership with MinerEU.com, the Gridseed official distributor.

We offer IN STOCK Miners ONLY. No pre-orders, No back-orders.

We offer one price for all order size. No complicated tier pricing and combination pricing.

We offer FREE Express shipping (DHL and SF-Express) globally.

We offer Price Match. If other sellers provide genuine offer on the same condition, please let us know.

Grin
Howdy,
New Update, we are back with even lower price for USB miners (from $95/unit) and new G-BLADE ($1480/unit)!!   All in stock, ready for FREE shipping.
https://justasic.com/shop/
Any other questions? Please send an email to buy@JustASIC.com

Now we offer 1 price for all customers, that is $150 per miner INCLUDING SHIPPING! Yes, that's right, no complicated tier pricing, no confusing different accessories combination price.  

Miners only, with simple ultra low price at $150 each with free shipping!

What's the catch? The only "catch" I can think of is that we only sell the 20 units wholesale box from Gridseed, and also in order to provide a decent price with fast shipping, we have decided to use DHL instead of SF-Express. That means the weight of package has to reach 41kg for us to get a good price from DHL (we pass the saving to you, hence the low price). So the Minimum Order Quantity is now 5 boxes (100 miners)
If customers are willing to pay for shipping on smaller orders, we will think about it.

I am trying my best to be an open and honest gridseed reseller here, if you have any question, even if you have doubts about my business, please feel free to ask.

https://JustASIC.com is a very simply online shop  

We sell our stock at very very very low price (Sorry, please don't ask us for "discount" unless you order 1000+ miners).

$165 per miner (GRIDSEED WHOLESALE PACK, 20 miners per box)

FREE SHIPPING, US ONLY

You order online, pay us using bitcoins or USD via bank transfer (Sorry, we only take bitcoin payment at the moment. If you don't have any, there are tones of websites selling them).

We post the products to you next day with tracking number (Sorry, US customers only at the moment)

...and, if you ask:

Why don't you accept other form of payment? Sorry, our strategy is to minimize our costs in order to provide a good deal. Taking other form of payments require additional costs (fee and labor). And hey, we all have faith in Bitcoin, right? Also, because we need to buy from Gridseed using RMB, and this is not a freely exchangeable currency, that means if we we take too much USD/EURO/AUD/GBP… we will find difficult to convert them to RMB. Gridseed can take USD payment from us now, so we are happy to take USD via bank transfer and Bitcoin.

How long will it take to have them delivered? Sorry, due to the fact that our warehouse is in China, although we use DHL, it will take around 3 working days (we had customers received in 2 days). We will give you a tracking number when it is dispatched. If your order is very large or we are temporarily running out of stock, it may take 2 additional working days. Please note, it will be your liability to pay customs duties and other related fees. However, we can help you to minimize that. So far we don't have any issue sending to the US. If you have special requirements regarding proforma invoice, we can help as well.

How can I make sure this is not a scam?  Hmm...  Sorry, haven't you seen the ugly photo of our stock?  Cheesy well, also you see positive feedbacks in this topic. Our stock is running fast. And here's a video: http://tinypic.com/r/2vt1q10/8

How can you offer such a low price? Sorry, it's a secret. Or, is it? I believe most of you know that Gridseed price in China is much cheaper that in the US. However, Gridseed only ship to Chinese addresses and they don't take small orders. This is why resellers in the US can enjoy a high margin. We (JustASIC.com) are simply acting as a groupbuyer for groupbuyers. We get good discount from Gridseed, you get cheaper miners, Gridseed sells more, everybody is happy (Except some of our competitors, Sorry).

Do you sell accessories for ASIC miners? Sorry, the short answer is No. Again, we are minimizing our costs, sourcing and shipping accessories will take time and effort. You should be able to find accessories easily on ebay.

Now the "new" gridseed wholesale 20-unit box  Sad  sorry guys. That's the best I can do for now.

Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:56:01 PM

There sure are a lot of "Sorry's" in your post if you were looking to instill confidence in people to buy from you.

Plus your post is a bit misleading in that your choice of wording (post tile and first large bullet points) seems to imply these are in stock in the US, where in fact we find out only after reading much further in that you actually ship out of a warehouse in China.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:04:26 AM

There sure are a lot of "Sorry's" in your post if you were looking to instill confidence in people to buy from you.

Plus your post is a bit misleading in that your choice of wording (post tile and first large bullet points) seems to imply these are in stock in the US, where in fact we find out only after reading much further in that you actually ship out of a warehouse in China.

Sorry,Sorry Grin I did that on purpose.

Didn't want to mislead people. I have now changed post title.
Please let me know if there is anything else.

Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:07:00 AM

Sorry,Sorry Grin I did that on purpose.

Didn't want to mislead people. I have now changed post title.
Please let me know if there is anything else.

Much better. Smiley

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:28:21 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 03:38:57 AM by -droid-

I'll bite and be the first to order from this guy, crossing my fingers on this as he sounds very legit and has great communication via PM

Just ordered a 3 pack of these for $630

Order: #107

Will follow up to this post once I receive tracking number.
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:50:38 AM

I'll bite and be the first to order from this guy, crossing my fingers on this as he sounds very legit and has great communication via PM

Once you get your order, please let us know... I will follow suit after your delivery haha
-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:56:25 AM

Once you get your order, please let us know... I will follow suit after your delivery haha

Will do!
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:00:39 PM

Order received around noon (Beijing Time), called courier in an hour, they picked up at 16:48:57
Tracking number PMed  Smiley

-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:38:08 PM

Order received around noon (Beijing Time), called courier in an hour, they picked up at 16:48:57
Tracking number PMed  Smiley

Thanks! received tracking

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 07:48:22 PM

For Information, this is a recent batch from Gridseed, gold color, not the initial unstable version (red one with a white button).

Thanks for asking me about the accessories. I do not have plan to sell them soon. I'd rather focus on selling Gridseed miner itself.

Regarding the controllers, I'd recommend to simply buy raspberry pi in the US. Much better than that wiibox control unit. 
Also, if you are building a farm, you don't want to use those. You need a PC, at least an atom PC for better USB controllers.

minehunter

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:27:28 PM

I don't understand why the shipping will make U.S. market inflated!  if the Chinese are buying at 170 , why would it cost instantly expensive in the U.S!

I will place a test order.   3X miners.  once i get them, i will place a 20X order. 
minehunter

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:39:07 PM

I don't understand why the shipping will make U.S. market inflated!  if the Chinese are buying at 170 , why would it cost instantly expensive in the U.S!

I will place a test order.   3X miners.  once i get them, i will place a 20X order. 

@JustAsic

ORDER:
DATE:
March 14, 2014
TOTAL:
$630

let me know
httpcore

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:54:18 PM

Personally, I would be wary, this points to a US seller or someone in China trying to pull a quick one... A little research, would make you feel wary too.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:25:11 PM

Personally, I would be wary, this points to a US seller or someone in China trying to pull a quick one... A little research, would make you feel wary too.

Grin please share your research results with us.

I simply want to sell gridseed miners at reasonable price to US customers.
Pull a quick what? Just because I am not as greedy doesn't mean I am less genuine .

I buy from Gridseed directly, not from their chinese reseller, therefore I can offer slightly better price.
If any of you have also bought from Gridseed directly, or talked to them, test my gridseed inside knowledge.

I know I am new and you are cautious. But if you really want to help the community, try to find out more about me instead of giving a false alert with no evidence. It is already hard enough for someone new like me to start a business here.

Thanks to those who ordered from me  Kiss Your trust is priceless to me.

httpcore

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:39:35 PM

Pull a quick what? Just because I am not as greedy doesn't mean I am less genuine .

I buy from Gridseed directly, not from their chinese reseller, therefore I can offer slightly better price.
If any of you have also bought from Gridseed directly, or talked to them, test my gridseed inside knowledge.

I know I am new and you are cautious. But if you really want to help the community, try to find out more about me instead of giving a false alert with no evidence. It is already hard enough for someone new like me to start a business here.

Thanks to those who ordered from me  Kiss Your trust is priceless to me.

It's not your price that is making me wary, since your pricing is on par with most international sellers shipping to the US. This isn't a false alert, I'm just letting people know they should do their due diligence before ordering from you. Especially since you only accept Bitcoin, there are no refunds.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:15:59 PM

Thanks to those who ordered from me  Kiss Your trust is priceless to me.

It's not your price that is making me wary, since your pricing is on par with most international sellers shipping to the US. This isn't a false alert, I'm just letting people know they should do their due diligence before ordering from you. Especially since you only accept Bitcoin, there are no refunds.

Understood.  And Thank you.
When you say our pricing is on par with other international sellers, are you sure they have stock? They are a lot of groupbuyers pretend to be resellers, they take pre-order and then order when they have enough money in their pool. That's why they always delay their shipment.
Groupbuy is a different form of trust.  
We bought the miners with our own money and they are in stock. We took the risk and offer customers nextday dispatch.

I have explained why we only take bitcoin payment:
Why don't you accept other form of payment? Sorry, our strategy is to minimize our costs in order to provide a good deal. Taking other form of payments require additional costs (fee and labor). And hey, we all have faith in Bitcoin, right? Also, because we need to buy from Gridseed using RMB, and this is not a freely exchangeable currency, that means if we we take too much USD/EURO/AUD/GBP… we will find difficult to convert them to RMB.

Please try to think from my perspective, if you can find a better solution in terms of payment, please let me know. If you can pay RMB directly in to our Chinese bank account, we are more than happy to take it.

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:52:49 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 05:09:37 AM by klintay

+1

I am selling in bulk cheaper than this guy. It takes 2 days for Gridseed to delivery to me. I am trusted and verified with lots of successful deals under my belt. As low as $165 per piece. Check it out here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514015.0

Don't trust your money with some guy who registered his account on March 12th. He going around on everyone's thread and posting crap to promote himself. Dubious behavior if i ever saw it. I see no proof that he has any of the products he claims. Even his photos are stock ones taken from other sites.
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:32:04 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 06:11:07 AM by JustASIC

+1

I am selling in bulk cheaper than this guy. It takes 2 days for Gridseed to delivery to me. I am trusted and verified with lots of successful deals under my belt. As low as $165 per piece. Check it out here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514015.0

Don't trust your money with some guy who registered his account on March 12th. He going around on everyone's thread and posting crap to promote himself. Dubious behavior if i ever saw it. I see no proof that he has any of the products he claims. Even his photos are stock ones taken from other sites.

I am new, so what? I didn't lie.
You claim to be gridseed authorized distributor, but anyone can send an email to sales@gridseed.com to find out that you lied.
You claim my photo was taken from other sites, please show us the evidence. Obviously, you lied again.
I knew someone like you will show up, that's why I had "no bullshit" in the title from the beginning.  
And BTW, I asked my staff took a video of the stock. I will find a place to upload and hope you won't claim that was fake.

In terms of price, my prices include shipping.  Each unit is around 0.7kg, people can do the calculation and find out which price is better.
Also, there is a big difference between in stock sale and pre-order group-buy.

Here's the video. These are remaining stocks at the moment. Her English is not perfect but she is genuine.
http://tinypic.com/r/2vt1q10/8

badalien

Activity: 540
Merit: 250

BestRate.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 09:27:49 PM

i am very interested to buy some Sets of Gizmos, what are the shipping costs with Express shipping to germany. And do you accept an Escrow ?
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 03:04:37 AM

i am very interested to buy some Sets of Gizmos, what are the shipping costs with Express shipping to germany. And do you accept an Escrow ?

Thanks but Sorry, US only at the moment unless we can use your DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX account for shipping. or if you order over 200 units.
What type of Escrow are you talking about?  I only accept Bitcoin (immediately convert to RMB to reduce risk) or RMB (as explained above).

PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:48:20 PM

love the video - looks like a great deal to me - cheapest i can get in EU a lot more than your prices....

sure you will sell many

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
milkman510

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:46:50 PM

Anyone get a successful order from JustASIC? They look legit but waiting on someone to confirm a order before I pull the trigger.
-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:23:55 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:20:55 AM by -droid-

Anyone get a successful order from JustASIC? They look legit but waiting on someone to confirm a order before I pull the trigger.

my 3 pack from him showing out for delivery right now.. ill update this thread once they arrive Smiley

EDIT: well its already past 8pm here so looks like the out for delivery is a no go.. lets hope tomorrow
minehunter

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:13:42 PM

i got my tracking number !!
And I found out these guys secret seems to be this Chinese courier provider(http://www.sf-express.com/us/en/). Wink they are cheaper than DHL/Fedex and they only ship to very limited countries !
i guess that is why justasic is only doing it in U.S.

Waiting for my order to come through.

I did get some offer from other providers though stating they can give me a lower price. I like competition, we as consumer benefit at last! 
-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:25:06 AM

My order still out for delivery... Tick tock
-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:53:00 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 04:02:36 AM by -droid-

Just came in! He even threw in barrel connectors!

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:22:36 PM

Thanks droid!

Sorry it took SF-Express four working day to deliver the package.  I am planning to switch to DHL for faster delivery to US customers.

Just came in! He even threw in barrel connectors!

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:12:06 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 02:10:31 PM by JustASIC

Updated with new price.  
We had a lot of customers contacted us saying other sellers have approached them with "better" price.
I am not happy about their sneaky way of stealing my customers.
So here you go, I have adjusted my price.

milkman510

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:45:04 PM

WOW! Great price guys. I'm moving some money around and will soon place my order. Best deal on the internet.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:03:11 PM

this is legit???

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
xdmlaser

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:03:02 PM

I am very confused, is the minimum 1 box of 20 miners?Huh? How did -droid- get away with only buying 3 miners total?Huh
-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:17:27 PM

I am very confused, is the minimum 1 box of 20 miners?Huh? How did -droid- get away with only buying 3 miners total?Huh

It was his initial 'trust' offering, to prove to everyone on the forums he's legit. ...and he is, I can vouch for him

Since we had some issues with SF-Express shipping (only avail on the 3 and 5 pack when he first opened up shop) he's since stopped using their service and I think because of the shipping cost with other services he can only offer 20packs now to keep the prices down?

but still, $165 each for a 20 pack is a smoking deal!
xdmlaser

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:30:59 PM

ok cool. I have a few, I'll just wait for the price to come down on individuals (lol I don't need 20 although that would be nice!)
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:37:25 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 05:58:43 PM by JustASIC

Dear friends,

Just to clarify, Gridseed was using individual box for each miner before.  And yes, I was using SF-Express becasue their shipping fee on 2kg package was reasonable.
So I was selling 3-units, 5-units, 10-units, 20, 40, 60 on my website and ship them use SF-Express.

Thanks to you guys, I sold my previous batch very quickly.
But for the new batch, they have ditched the individual white box!  and instead, it's 20-units in a big brown box...  
When I received them yesterday, I was like WHAT?! Huh  Angry

It seems somehow gridseed considered us as a wholesale reseller and shipped the 20-unit big box!

Anyway, for this batch, sorry guys, I can only ship the 20-unit box.  For customers buy 20-miners, we will ship via SF-express, for larger orders we may use DHL.

For next batch, I will talk to gridseed to see if I can get the old nice individual packed miners.  Sad

CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:12:15 AM

Watching....waiting for BTC to go up a bit (grrrr) before making another purchase. Curious, how do you handle defective units?

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:02:26 AM

Watching....waiting for BTC to go up a bit (grrrr) before making another purchase. Curious, how do you handle defective units?

We actually have been very careful in terms of defective items.
For our last batch, we tested each one of our miners before we ship them (in addition to Gridseed standard QA). We didn't find any DOA unit, not even one.
However, we shipped them out, customers still reported a 0.2% faulty rate.
So this time, we decide to ship them with standard gridseed QA, and give our clients 14 days to return any DOA units. We can either refund for those defective units or ship addtional units with their next order.

CartmanSPC
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:09:26 AM

We actually have been very careful in terms of defective items.
For our last batch, we tested each one of our miners before we ship them (in addition to Gridseed standard QA). We didn't find any DOA unit, not even one.
However, we shipped them out, customers still reported a 0.2% faulty rate.
So this time, we decide to ship them with standard gridseed QA, and give our clients 14 days to return any DOA units. We can either refund for those defective units or ship addtional units with their next order.

Excellent! Thank you.

Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:25:25 AM

you could still use Borderlinx or such, i mean it's US then, somehow Wink
Thanks but Sorry, US only at the moment unless we can use your DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX account for shipping.
what type of account would i need for that, a corporate one?
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:34:50 AM

you could still use Borderlinx or such, i mean it's US then, somehow Wink
Thanks but Sorry, US only at the moment unless we can use your DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX account for shipping.
what type of account would i need for that, a corporate one?

To ship to other countries, please check with your DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX account manager first, ask them if we can use your account number (normally a corporate account, but any account that allows you to pay for the shipping will do) to ship from China. If they said yes, we are OK.

Or, if your order is really big, let me know your order size and your location, I can talk to our DHL account manager to give me a quote to your region.

cannachris

Activity: 406

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:32:53 AM

how does one get an account manager being a EU private citizen?

CartmanSPC
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:11:10 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 02:29:30 AM by CartmanSPC

I suppose I could take delivery in S. California and ship them off to you guys not in the states. You would have to send me the shipping fee + shipping insurance (if you want...would recommend it). Payment for the shipping charges can be made in BTC or paypal...heck can even take CC for an additional 1.5% charge to cover fees.

I think a fair price for this would be 1 Gridseed per 20?

So if you order 20 I would keep one and ship you 19........order 40 I ship you 38, etc.

Seem fair? If not ignore this post...just throwing it out there. PM me if interested.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:18:09 AM

how does one get an account manager being a EU private citizen?
Sorry, I am not sure. You can try to talk to your local DHL office.

minehunter

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:20:05 PM

My order also arrived.
As i said, i like competition, the price dropped again.  the guy who offered beat JustAsic's price last time never come back to me on the offer, so i guess i will take it from here then.

http://s16.postimg.org/5lx89fash/IMG_2993.jpg
fotoskyen_dk

Activity: 69

Karina Kruse Vestergaard

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:00:48 PM

Just to clarify....

Will you accept DHL shipment to any country as long as we pay for shipping ourselfs? And is there a MOQ?

LiteCoin Mining Contracts - www.mismolly.dk - 1MH/s $125
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:56:12 PM

Just to clarify....

Will you accept DHL shipment to any country as long as we pay for shipping ourselfs? And is there a MOQ?

If you provide your own DHL account and make sure we can use your account to ship from China, then we can take orders from you. Just for info, our DHL price is only reasonable if it is over 21kg. so you probably need to check the cost with DHL before you order. Otherwise, you may get a surprise from them. I certainly did when I used them to ship small parcels, really expensive.

Regarding MOQ, as I mentioned earlier, this new batch I have is the gridseed wholesale pack (as in the photo I uploaded earlier), there is no individual white box as before. Therefore I cannot ship individual miners. For this batch, I can only ship the 20-miners-in-a-box big brown box.

minehunter

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:40:30 PM

@JustAsic, I have placed another order 60 miners  #154 .  I have emailed buy@justasic my wired transfer proof.  let me know when it is cleared.
I put it down here so that i hope the public watching it will make it easier  Smiley
Sorry, not that i don't trust you, it is the market i don't fully trust.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 12:46:39 PM

@JustAsic, I have placed another order 60 miners  #154 .  I have emailed buy@justasic my wired transfer proof.  let me know when it is cleared.
I put it down here so that i hope the public watching it will make it easier  Smiley

Thanks, I will keep you updated.

helixminers

Activity: 65

Providing mining hardware...one person at a time!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:53:50 PM

Thanks but we have not talked to you yet, is this your soft advertisement?
You also posted the same in other people's post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520191.msg5840965#msg5840965

Thanks, I will keep you updated.

JustASIC seems to be doing a great job selling his units straight from China...I respect professionalism with buyers and efficient service.  I would like to work with JustASIC in shipping these Miners to other countries as well.  I have a very high discount with USPS, FedEx and DHL and can ship worldwide, but I am also located in the US in Florida...domestically in the US we will do FREE SHIPPING with coupon code.  We have 540 units in stock currently in Florida and have these prices:

HELIX MINERS

Helix 5c Miner Single Unit - $215.00 ($185 WITH COUPON)

Helix 5c Miner (8 Units) - $1720.00 (ACCESSORIES INCLUDED)

Helix 5c Miner (16 Units) - $3560.00 (ACCESSORIES INCLUDED)

Helix 5c Miner (24 Units) - $5472.00 (ACCESSORIES INCLUDED)

Helix 5c Miner CUSTOM - $210.00/each  (25+ Units at this pricing) (ACCESSORIES INCLUDED)

These Gridseed Miners are selling like hotcakes BUT the start up companies out there are killing me with these crazy prices...so to stay on too of the market we want to measure up by discounting!

www.helixminers.com

Email us for more information on discount coupon at info@helixminers.com

-Helix Team

Like I said in the other thread....GAW, you can email me directly about working together for the better of the community!!  info@helixminers.com
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:59:26 PM

This is getting interesting.  But maybe some polite etiquette rules were ignored here...lol

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:07:20 PM

Like I said in the other thread....GAW, you can email me directly about working together for the better of the community!!  info@helixminers.com

We are not GAW, Thanks for your post but we have never talked.  If you can remove your post, that will be helpful.

helixminers

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:12:05 PM

We are not GAW, Thanks for your post but we have never talked.  If you can remove your post, that will be helpful.

Sorry I was on the other thread responding to them and must have been redirected to your thread....I've removed it but wasnt trying to create a situation...just making business.  We are all here to make money...let's just be honest....I am just trying to help the currency increase in value by working together!  It will benefit me...you and everyone else...

Let me know.... info@helixminers.com or you can go to my site www.helixminers.com

Thanks!

-HELIX TEAM
chanberg

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:02:28 PM

Eh who cares, their prices are ridiculous anyway compared to JustASIC... almost a 60 dollar difference per unit

helixminers

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:08:15 PM

Eh who cares, their prices are ridiculous anyway compared to JustASIC... almost a 60 dollar difference per unit

Anything you buy from China is going to be cheaper...I'm offering purchases from IN STOCK already in the US and to any country worldwide...also my single units are $185 with the coupon code HELIX305C

Ridiculous is trying to compare pricing from someone that lives is shipping from China...of course he can sell them for cheaper...but kind of risky of course..

Just my $.02  Smiley
chanberg

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:16:08 PM

Anything you buy from China is going to be cheaper...I'm offering purchases from IN STOCK already in the US and to any country worldwide...also my single units are $185 with the coupon code HELIX305C

Ridiculous is trying to compare pricing from someone that lives is shipping from China...of course he can sell them for cheaper...but kind of risky of course..

Just my $.02  Smiley

Anything you buy is from China these days and the fact is, your more expensive. I doubt anyone really cares if its coming from China or a warehouse in USA. Paying the extra premium for the same unit because the return address is in the USA is just plain stupid! thats my $0.02

I personally buy a lot of tech from China and DHL is ridiculously efficient.. 2-3 days from shenzhen to your DOOR! thats like Priority Mail speed.

Danny

helixminers

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

Just my $.02  Smiley

Anything you buy is from China these days and the fact is, your more expensive. I doubt anyone really cares if its coming from China or a warehouse in USA. Paying the extra premium for the same unit because the return address is in the USA is just plain stupid! thats my $0.02

I personally buy a lot of tech from China and DHL is ridiculously efficient.. 2-3 days from shenzhen to your DOOR! thats like Priority Mail speed.

Danny

Hey Danny

You're absolutely right....I buy lots of things from China (obviously I have 540 units of these Gridseed Miners with me haha)  the difference is just that this guy on here is someone claiming to be an Authorized Reseller for Gridseed when he obviously isn't. 

DiginForce is just another distributor for Gridseed (in no relation to Gridseed themselves)...and Scryp-Hash has their name with Diginforce only because they are probably the same owner or friends or maybe even just agreed to work together...

Point is...I very much dislike being fooled by anyone....and I'm only trying to encourage people to make sure that they are vigilant and careful with whom they purchase from, no matter where they are located.  Scrypt-Hash already lying, is not a very good start....here is the email I wrote to my buddy Frank at Gridseed (International Account Manager for Gridseed):

Subject: Re: 快递BOOKING FOR Helix Rep FROM Helix Miners
Date: March 22, 2014 at 12:27:08 PM EDT
To: Helix Miners <info@helixminers.com>

Hi Oto, they are a scam.

Maybe they buy from China and ship out.

But we are considering authorizing 2-3 resellers very soon.

Below are some we are considering, they all have places many big orders:

http://*******.com/
http://www.h******.com/
https://m*****.com/
https://www.e*****.com/
http://b*******.com/

------------------
林云竹  Yunzhu Lin(Frank)

Mail:linyunzhu@gridseed.com   
Tel:010-8440 9669 ext 3301

------------------ Original ------------------
Date:  Sat, Mar 22, 2014 09:52 PM
To:  "林云竹"<linyunzhu@gridseed.com>;
Subject:  Re: 快递BOOKING FOR Helix Rep FROM Helix Miners

Hey Frank

There is this group called www.scrypt-hash.com calling themselves official resellers for Gridseed and selling your miners at factory pricing?

Is that true?

I'm just worried you got yourself a scammer for the product

Thanks!

HELIX TEAM
www.helixminers.com
Matthew 7:7-8    "Ask, Seek, and Knock...its that simple!"

Of course I would love for people to purchase from me (which btw I am willing to negotiate pricing at this point....to help the future of digital currency) but I am only attempting to make sure people are aware of ALL the information.  Smiley

-HELIX TEAM
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 10:57:03 PM

Thanks helixminers for confirming www.scrypt-hash.com is not a a real official reseller.

BTW. regarding your earlier post, if you really want to work together with JustASIC or GAW, probably we should at least PM each other, before posting your price list here, right?

madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:02:37 PM

Thinking about it but then I need to figure out how the heck to run 20 of them Wink
helixminers

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:36:25 AM

Thanks helixminers for confirming www.scrypt-hash.com is not a a real official reseller.

BTW. regarding your earlier post, if you really want to work together with JustASIC or GAW, probably we should at least PM each other, before posting your price list here, right?

JustASIC

Thank you!  I just want to be transparent as possible!  But yes PM me or email me and we can come up with something!

Thanks again!

-HELIX TEAM
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:25:22 AM

Update: 
SF-Express need someone to sign the package, so they cannot deliver to PO BOX, Sorry.

For small order, we use SF-EXpress, for large orders, we use DHL.

stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:13:19 AM

escrow?
turk

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:26:25 AM

Anyone know what the taxes would be to get these into the US?
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:44:16 AM

Some customers asked us to ship them as "heatsink" ....... well, we have to listen to our customer.
so far, no problem.

turk

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:47:17 AM

Some customers asked us to ship them as "heatsink" ....... well, we have to listen to our customer.
so far, no problem.
I assume that means there are no taxes associated with a heat sink?
MrBobC

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:22:54 AM

I've received packages from China with no tax issues, not from JustASIC, although I am planning to order a 20-pack this coming week.
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:00:32 PM

so far, no problem.
I assume that means there are no taxes associated with a heat sink?

Please check your PM  Smiley

we have shipped many miners to the US, no problem so far.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:06:48 PM

We - JustASIC - has nothing to do with  "JustHELIX" or "BestASIC"

It is OK to be competitive.
People will not be fooled by a $162/$163 price plus a hefty shipping cost.
People will not be fooled by a photo with just a few miners at home to claim "in stock".

milkman510

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:09:41 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 08:44:04 PM by milkman510

Has anyone done a wire transfer with these guys? I'm trying to complete a wire transfer order but my Bank requires the receivers name and personal address. JustASIC only provides the below information. I have everything but the personal address which is required by my bank. I emailed JustASIC and they replied that clients have made successful wire transfers without this information. So please advise if you done this before and what information did your bank require?

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:41:15 PM

Has anyone done a wire transfer with these guys? I'm trying to complete a wire transfer order but my Bank requires the receivers name and personal address. JustASIC only provides the below information. I have everything but the personal address which is required by my bank. I emailed JustASIC and they replied that clients have made successful wire transfers without this information. So please advise if you done this before and what information did your bank require?

Sorry about the delay in responding due to time difference. Please check your email for the address information.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:44:09 AM

well, it seems some other US resellers finally decided to copy our business model and offer the same price.
 Grin
our buyers enjoyed the $165 price almost 2 weeks ago.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:34:02 AM

Thanks for your order, payment cleared in 1 day, miners shipped. please check email for DHL tracking number.

milkman510

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:51:14 AM

Thanks for your order, payment cleared in 1 day, miners shipped. please check email for DHL tracking number.

I would like to report that JustASIC contacted me and quickly resolved my issue. Funds were successfully transferred and I now have a tracking number for my shipment. They were very good with communicating and keeping me posted every step of the way. Highly recommended!
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 05:33:57 AM

I would like to report that JustASIC contacted me and quickly resolved my issue. Funds were successfully transferred and I now have a tracking number for my shipment. They were very good with communicating and keeping me posted every step of the way. Highly recommended!

Thanks a lot  Smiley the package is on US soil now. Should be with you soon.

milkman510

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:09:58 PM

I received my order on Friday 3/28. It took around 2 days to my door step.
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:30:47 AM

a lot of newbies posting on here...boogie is a dance!
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 09:14:21 AM

a lot of newbies posting on here...boogie is a dance!

well, a lot of "newbies" tried our service and posted their experiences here to benefit the community.  
If you don't trust them, how about you, as a senior member, buy some miners from us and tell others?  Grin

Oh~  just realized that you are the guy claimed to be gridseed "AUTHORISED DISTRIBUTOR". 
You jumped into my topic again? Shame on you, liar.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:20:39 PM

Great to hear that. 
DHL was really fast. 2 days from China to US (door to door) is impressive.

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 12:54:18 AM

Great to hear that.  

haha if it sounds too good to be true... 2 days huh, you got through those famously slow Chinese customs very quickly

stop calling people liars you imbecile. I am just making a fair warning to other members of this community. Live with it until somebody with an account older than a month buys your product.
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 01:44:48 AM

Great to hear that.  

haha if it sounds too good to be true... 2 days huh, you got through those famously slow Chinese customs very quickly

stop calling people liars you imbecile. I am just making a fair warning to other members of this community. Live with it until somebody with an account older than a month buys your product.

Did you lie or not? you admitted that in your PM to me, do you want me to post your PM here?
I thought we were good since you apologized before. but you jump into my thread again to give "warning"? ?   

Don't try to mess with our business. As I said earlier, we are are relatively new but we are honest and genuine. If anyone tries to defame us, we will fight back.

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 04:26:38 AM

Hey man,

What is your problem? I think you are a liar and a scammer to be honest but i wouldn't be so rude to spam your thread. Who did you speak to at gridseed? That email is BS. I spoke to 林云竹,  also known as Yunzhu. His English name is Frank. He is the guy in charge of International sells. Happy now?

I know this guy, he is new. I have talked to him as well. I bet he never said you can claim to be an authorised distributor. He has law background. He knows what to say.

Look, you have caught me mid hang over and i don't want to get into some massive flaming war with you. You posted in my thread trying to undermine my business and frankly i think it is a bit rude. Whether that is your intention or not. I would never do that to another seller. So i now posted in your thread so you can see what it is like. It is not nice is it? Anyway cut a long story short...i am sorry you find fault with me claiming to be an authorised distributor but i am not a scammer and i deliver on all the things i say. I hope you are legit too because we have seen too many scammers on here in the past. There is always a market for US sellers selling to customers in the US because you have obvious advantages (speed of shipping, familiarity, easier to trust, etc).

I understand that maybe you are not a scammer. But you did claim a title that is not yours and use that as an advantage to help your sales.  Sorry, but to be honest, there are a lot of big fish in this market, and I am just slightly bigger and genuine.

Still, good luck with your business. Don't get me wrong, I mean it.  I didn't want to undermine your business in the first place.

done

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 09:26:33 AM

Hey man,

What is your problem? I think you are a liar and a scammer to be honest but i wouldn't be so rude to spam your thread. Who did you speak to at gridseed? That email is BS. I spoke to 林云竹,  also known as Yunzhu. His English name is Frank. He is the guy in charge of International sells. Happy now?

I know this guy, he is new. I have talked to him as well. I bet he never said you can claim to be an authorised distributor. He has law background. He knows what to say.

Look, you have caught me mid hang over and i don't want to get into some massive flaming war with you. You posted in my thread trying to undermine my business and frankly i think it is a bit rude. Whether that is your intention or not. I would never do that to another seller. So i now posted in your thread so you can see what it is like. It is not nice is it? Anyway cut a long story short...i am sorry you find fault with me claiming to be an authorised distributor but i am not a scammer and i deliver on all the things i say. I hope you are legit too because we have seen too many scammers on here in the past. There is always a market for US sellers selling to customers in the US because you have obvious advantages (speed of shipping, familiarity, easier to trust, etc).

I understand that maybe you are not a scammer. But you did claim a title that is not yours and use that as an advantage to help your sales.  Sorry, but to be honest, there are a lot of big fish in this market, and I am just slightly bigger and genuine.

Still, good luck with your business. Don't get me wrong, I mean it.  I didn't want to undermine your business in the first place.

Thanks mate, same to you. I am trying to increase my sales volume, hence this move into bulk. The good thing about BTC is the pie is big enough for everyone and it is always growing despite the bad publicity (Mt. Gox collapse, etc).

so, you thanked me and now for no reason jumped back to my post again claiming "boogie is a dance"?  using your own words: you imbecile.

milkman510

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:09:26 AM

Great to hear that.  

My account is new and I don't have much rep around here.But I am no liar. See the picture linked below.7 boxes 2 days from China to the San Francisco area. You two competitors should stop fighting on the forum. Its bad for business. Huh Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lekmmz2l00xskf3/IMG_1237.JPG
CartmanSPC
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:11:15 PM

Am I looking at $23,100 there?
~50Mh/s

Guys: Someone needs to take the high road.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 12:02:18 AM

And the 2 day DHL tracking information (with permission from our customer)
Too good to be ture? It is true.
http://postimg.org/image/c9i3zx5jh/

-droid-
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:13:21 AM

I've purchased from justasic before and am not a newbie, although I only got 3 gridseeds I was first to jump in and order from him and I can attest that he is legit

Glad to see you are doing DHL now
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:52:02 AM

Ok i was wrong. Good luck to you.
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 03:54:23 PM

Ok i was wrong. Good luck to you.

Thank you.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 04:33:33 AM

updated with new price.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:53:42 AM

updated image.  now $150/unit including DHL shipping

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:12:35 AM

Now free shipping to Singapore and Korea as well

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:35:35 PM

updated with super low price and new G-Blade Miner

milkman510

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:17:35 AM

Dude I just paid almost double just a couple weeks ago. Guess it pays to wait. Lesson learned the hard expensive way. But hey I have my miners and I'm making some coins. So just a longer wait to ROI.
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:24:38 AM

Dude I just paid almost double just a couple weeks ago. Guess it pays to wait. Lesson learned the hard expensive way. But hey I have my miners and I'm making some coins. So just a longer wait to ROI.

well, I totally understood. This is not what I wanted either. I still had old stock when they announced price reduction.
But finally it seems Gridseed has decided to reduce the price to a very competitive level. ROI on the new price is quite low now.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 10:40:13 PM

New stock arrived on Friday 25/04/2014

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 12:54:34 AM

updated with new price

chanberg

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:58:56 AM

Any minimum ? Can I just order one blade?
JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:37:26 AM

Any minimum ? Can I just order one blade?

you can order 1 blade. actually a lot of customers did.

JustASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:11:15 AM

now we have A2 chip based Miner in stock

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: