Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you think would have a great pace of growth in 2019?  (Voting closed: May 29, 2019, 12:30:11 PM)
ETH - 40 (66.7%)
BNB - 20 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 60

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs. BNB  (Read 1011 times)
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:26:37 AM

Which coin do you think would have a huge pace of growth in 2019?
Your answer should be backed by data.

Ethereum will have a very good rate in the year 2019. And it proves that now the price also follows the pumping. But very interesting if Ethereum is in comparison with Binance coin. Binance coin has excellent growth, even this coin is able to grow even though many new coins are experiencing failures.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:48:57 AM

Although BNB performance continues to be positive but I prefer ETH because I will make it for a long-term investment, especially most of my crypto assets are based on ethereum so it is feasible to keep ETH in large quantities.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:51:21 AM

Comparing the two, id rather believe that ETH will still dominate due to its large market, meanwhile BNB is still limited as of now, but maybe in the long run, BNB could still dominate this year. we still dont know, but i am a believer of both coins, in the name of profits.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

My choice of Ethereum, at least for BNB is the top exchange of the crypto community, but I think the technology wins ETH, its simplicity and reliability deserved for many years of network existence.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:00:29 AM

BNB has gone also good because of its strong community back pand working project which is the BINANCE EXCHANGE. I know that BNB coin can do good with it but when compared to ETH, I am more comfortable with it because ETH is widely use its platform from the ICO Projects that has been collecting huge money from real investors of the project. Besides it is easier to create an ethereum platformbase coins than the BNB.

Well, only time wi dictate of which of the two is better.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:02:29 AM

My choice of Ethereum, at least for BNB is the top exchange of the crypto community, but I think the technology wins ETH, its simplicity and reliability deserved for many years of network existence.

yes, ethereum is better than BNB
many people said if BNB is good and thats not wrong because BNB is good altcoins that created by the best cryptocurrency exchange called Binance
but, for me ethereum is more than BNB, strong community and smart team behind this ethereum is the reason why i believe ethereum is better than BNB, and rmember ethereum is the first smart contracts platform in this industry  Wink

billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:04:15 AM

Formerly I would have gone for ETH without any taught but now with recent happenings and the strong backing BNB is receiving from community, I will prefer BNB any day. The Binance exchange is growing and gaining popularity each passing day and it's expansion and exposure is a direct benefit to BNB

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:04:20 AM

If you are referring for just this year only then I'll bet for BNB but for the long term its eth. Its seldom to see projects who are most successful in pricegrowth than its been using platform itself. BNB is just a token which is just using ETH platform right? I mean its just so crazy for me to think that BNB may overtake eth.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:48:26 AM

hhmm I don't know, but I still put in faith in ethereum. since ethereum still in rank 2, I think I the future not gonna change to much. Still Bitcoin and Ethereum dominant
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:41:37 AM

Yes I have done vote ethereum, because ethereum is the second volume king in the Cryptocurrency market. But BNB will next good one after ethereum. BNB good development coin because this coin take maintain binance exchange own team.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:58:11 AM

Comparing the two, id rather believe that ETH will still dominate due to its large market, meanwhile BNB is still limited as of now, but maybe in the long run, BNB could still dominate this year. we still dont know, but i am a believer of both coins, in the name of profits.

the centralization of BNB is more serious than ETH and while that is a bad thing but in case of investment people care about their short term profit and as long as they are pumping it, this can be a good thing for them.
at the same time ETH's survival depends on ICOs and as ICOs are dying these days  this token is also having a lot of trouble staying alive.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:01:18 AM

I think Ethereum would reach high in terms of value more than Binance coin. Currently Ethereum has a largeer marketcap than Binance and Ethereum recorded a very high value back in 2017 bull run (so i read) Who knows the next all time high value it would reach if the bull run comes again this year.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:07:46 AM

Both ethereum and BNB will have a good run in this year. BNB backed by their success on IEOs on binance exchange, also other development like binance DEX, 2.0 and more else. Ethereum is doing good to so far in this year, as you can see the price is really good and i think the price will go up more.
Hard to choose on both of these coin because they are doing good in terms of new development, but since I have more ETH compre to BNB, so ETH should go beyond other altcoins this year.  Cheesy

hhmm I don't know, but I still put in faith in ethereum. since ethereum still in rank 2, I think I the future not gonna change to much. Still Bitcoin and Ethereum dominant
BTC and ETH will stay on that, its hard to challenge a coin with a good technology, i will keep my eye open for this giant coin because they satisfy my needs.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:34:59 AM

I think Ethereum would reach high in terms of value more than Binance coin. Currently Ethereum has a largeer marketcap than Binance and Ethereum recorded a very high value back in 2017 bull run (so i read) Who knows the next all time high value it would reach if the bull run comes again this year.
Yes, Ethereum coins are the best coins after Bitcoin, because these coins have many communities, so I think prices will continue to increase over time. Because if compared to BNB Coins, it's still very far from the trading volume.

iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:36:28 AM

is a good vote, in my opinion BNB is now a token with progress and so many transactions with speeds superior to ETH. but currently eth is still the best-selling coin for contract transactions. but it does not rule out the possibility that BNB can compete and exceed ETH in the coming year
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:37:55 AM

If we talk about 2019, the advantage on the side of the BNB coin has already broken all records for growth rates and at the same time retains further potential. As supporting facts, it is worth noting that soon there will be margin trading on Binance

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:55:34 AM

I believe ETH will be superior to BNB about growth because Ethereum is much bigger and better than BNB, so there is no doubt for Ethereum
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:59:37 AM

It would be very difficult for eth to be overthrown even if projects with more features are being created for the creation of smart contracts and deployment of dapps to the blockchain, we should know that without the existence of eth, this idea might not have come to be and this respect will always be given to the coin, this is the same reason why bitcoin cannot be taken off as the king in the crypto market despite the fact that a lot of good project that claimed to have even much more features than bitcoin had where launched.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:00:36 AM

In my opinion, ETH is more likely to grow because BNB has already grown much more than there is demand for it. At the beginning of the year, the market was under the influence of bears and in connection with many upcoming events, investors began to invest in Itia But the growth can not be constant and now it's time for a more technological coin, and this ETH, the rewards for mined blocks in the Ethereum network have decreased and the value of the coin has increased, so we can count on an increase in value.
Goxten

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:08:26 AM

BNB coin is highly dependent on the Binance exchange. These are big risks. I would not keep a lot of BNB. I do preference ETH. In the bull market, ETH will easily show many X's. And this coin is safer than BNB due to its wider use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: