Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best IEOs and IEO bounties  (Read 1821 times)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:37:41 AM

I am pessimistic that this bounty will continue. it seems that the IEO plan at binance made the team decide to stop the bounty. yes, they don't need a bounty because binance has a large community. I also doubt the previous campaign will be paid.
From bounty hunters side, it needs to continue so they will be able to earn from potential successful project. Unfortunately, it's not needed to continue bount campaign if we look this from investors or team side. It's enough promotion from Binance platform. For the previous campaign, they must pay fairly their participants. If they won't pay then they will lose their reputation and we all can say it's not legit and they may run whenever they want.
With the way IEO is becoming so popular, hunters need to start thinking out of the box and exploring other opportunities that might be available in the market and maybe similar to the system of hunting because ICO may become very less relevant in a very short time, and for now, IEO has no plan for hunters as you already confirm that the IEO platform is already marketing the projects ahead of its release which pushes investors to rush for it.

I'm very happy to see there is still a common misconception among bounty hunters, especially higher ranking members. This gives me confidence that IEOs will remain profitable for bounty hunters as long as others believe they simply don't exist as a concept or have poor bounty allocations. I already debunked this myth here, as well as other comments in this thread, so I won't bore you all by referencing sources again. As I said before, there are over half a dozen active IEO bounties right now, you just need to DYOR.

The IEO bounty people see like harmony and think they are IEO bounties are not bounties from IEO, those projects simply started with ICO and maybe decided to migrate to IEO which is why they paused most campaigns the moment they register of IEO.

This is true of Harmony, but not the case for other IEO bounties that originated as IEO bounties.
Keep finding those IEO bounty gems folks, as most people still think they are a myth  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:18:26 PM

Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop
Harmony has a good bounty campaign but the team decided to close the bounty campaign following the agreement with Binance. It can be the best upcoming IEO too..
I am pessimistic that this bounty will continue. it seems that the IEO plan at binance made the team decide to stop the bounty. yes, they don't need a bounty because binance has a large community. I also doubt the previous campaign will be paid.

Why do you think that way? if they will not pay, what would happen to their reputation? don't you see the risk on the business if they will not pay?
IEO is the need of the day and has a high demand out there from both crypto startups and investors and the exchanges found it pretty lucrative business and launched their platforms for IEOs. Binance has been the leader here as well and all the IEOs conducted here have been greatly profitable with huge returns in days. This is why it is a wise step to invest in an IEO on Binance.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:02:15 PM

I think many say that io is better than ico so new projects are more likely to put their tokens to ieo so that more investors are willing to invest and because ieo has old coins the coinmarket is listed as having the money again to get the funds and using it in their new project that will make many say that they are better than ico and they are more profitable for a project to raise money and it will be used to list their tokens to exchanger volume volumes.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:53:51 PM

No, IEO not good for bounties because IEO is promoting projects through exchange. So there is no similarity to the bounty hunter with it. However, if any projects manage bounty in IEO mode then it is good for bounty hunter. It is a very effective bounty promotion to convey all the developmental aspects to knows everyone.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:01:15 PM

I would like to advise you of the Harmony project, but the team has already closed the bounty campaign. Now it’s hard to find a good IEO bounty campaign.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:19:38 AM

No, IEO not good for bounties because IEO is promoting projects through exchange. So there is no similarity to the bounty hunter with it. However, if any projects manage bounty in IEO mode then it is good for bounty hunter. It is a very effective bounty promotion to convey all the developmental aspects to knows everyone.
There's already bunches of IEO bounty projects in bounty section. One of those was harmony which probably being ended soon. There are some more, you have to check the board.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:49:49 AM

No, IEO not good for bounties because IEO is promoting projects through exchange. So there is no similarity to the bounty hunter with it.

Where do you get that impression that IEO is not good for bounty? have you had a chance of campaigning for an ieo bounty then afterwords you where not paid? lots of scam project in ico's who will use hunters and yet refuse to pay are you not aware of this.

However, if any projects manage bounty in IEO mode then it is good for bounty hunter. It is a very effective bounty promotion to convey all the developmental aspects to knows everyone.

Lol! your post is contradictory, why are you confusing yourself? "IEO is not good for bounty yet if any project manage bounty in IEO mode then it is good" what are you saying?

Incase you haven't noticed, any ieo bounty gives an assurance of that project been listed in the exchange automatically and hunters can trade their tokens to get their reward, unlike ico's where hunters will wait tirelessly for the project to get into any exchange at all so that they can trade and get their reward instead of been stuck with worthless tokens without no exchange. Hope you understand Undecided

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:51:51 AM

I would like to advise you of the Harmony project, but the team has already closed the bounty campaign. Now it’s hard to find a good IEO bounty campaign.

I heard that the project did an IEO at binance? when sales reach hardcap, I think it will be a promising project, and I will be lucky for those who follow their bounty. well, besides that, the bounty is only paused, not closed.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:19:11 PM

If the project is going to hold an IEO, it actually do not need to hold a Bounty campaign - Exchange is doing marketing for it's own. But I you do find a project holding IEO and Bounty at the same time, it is a good option to earn tradeble tokens.
This has always been my view too until someone really confirmed that we have IEO bounties which he has even listed and I also see in another forum where the user also gave link to it, so in other to confirm if it’s true, I traced the project to IEO and I really confirmed that it was indeed an IEO project.

This makes me wonder why they still carry out IEO when the marketing tools the exchanges has put in place  to  promote their projects works wonder. Probably they are beginning to know too that a time will come that the hype of IEO will die down and no longer be enough to push for hard cap that easy again.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:34:23 AM

No, IEO not good for bounties because IEO is promoting projects through exchange. So there is no similarity to the bounty hunter with it.

Where do you get that impression that IEO is not good for bounty? have you had a chance of campaigning for an ieo bounty then afterwords you where not paid? lots of scam project in ico's who will use hunters and yet refuse to pay are you not aware of this.

However, if any projects manage bounty in IEO mode then it is good for bounty hunter. It is a very effective bounty promotion to convey all the developmental aspects to knows everyone.

Lol! your post is contradictory, why are you confusing yourself? "IEO is not good for bounty yet if any project manage bounty in IEO mode then it is good" what are you saying?

Incase you haven't noticed, any ieo bounty gives an assurance of that project been listed in the exchange automatically and hunters can trade their tokens to get their reward, unlike ico's where hunters will wait tirelessly for the project to get into any exchange at all so that they can trade and get their reward instead of been stuck with worthless tokens without no exchange. Hope you understand Undecided

You are talking as though those bounties began as IEO bounty, who would have ever known that they will later transform to IEO because they all started as ICO bounty, and the moment they transformed to IEO, majority of them stopped bounty campaign.

Most projects that started with IEO, had no much reasons to open opportunity for bounty because they meet up with their projects the moment the platform opens it for crowd funding. I really doubt if we will ever have any bounty that will rise through IEO, the ones we can just be lucky to have are those we were already participating in and maybe they will later turn to IEO and the little we have participated will be converted to cash once they register.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:37:28 AM

For IEO I followed CLR in binance and it was very profitable. I always join when there is a Launchpad or IEO in a trusted exchange. but indeed the opportunity to get it is difficult. we have to compete with so many users
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:51:46 AM

You are talking as though those bounties began as IEO bounty, who would have ever known that they will later transform to IEO because they all started as ICO bounty, and the moment they transformed to IEO, majority of them stopped bounty campaign.

This is music to my ears. It's funny, there's becoming an inverse correlation now between the increased number of people who believe the above, and the increased number of bounty campaigns that start as or become IEOs. I hope this disinformation continues to be honest, as it gives more reward for all the small crowd of IEO bounty hunters right now Grin

Keep finding those IEO bounty gems folks, as most people still think they are a myth  Wink

Unfortunately this won't last forever... others will catch on, eventually, so make the most out of it while you can.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:06:40 AM

This is now good system to added IEO in many exchanger, for that IEO should be decrease risky something and few chance to choose current project. IEO is the project promote helpful captions but before investment your mind need clear cool.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:43:42 AM

Most projects that started with IEO, had no much reasons to open opportunity for bounty because they meet up with their projects the moment the platform opens it for crowd funding. I really doubt if we will ever have any bounty that will rise through IEO, the ones we can just be lucky to have are those we were already participating in and maybe they will later turn to IEO and the little we have participated will be converted to cash once they register.

Are you for real? haven't you seen outright ieo project conducting bounties? maybe you should look properly, not all the ieo bounties are ico's before, nowadays, some project with intention of conducting ieo are running bounties and they were not former ico project, just because harmony did that don't mean rest of ieo bounties where formally ico project.

And just so you know Temtum is also looking into conducting ieo, and when that happens hope you won't mistook it for former ico that switch to ieo.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:52:45 AM

There are a lot of bounties on the market at the moment, but you cannot predict what is going to happen with those projects. I have found a bounty 2 months ago, but did not take part and now they are holding an IEO on Binance and are trading around x7 from the ICO price.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:28:53 AM

do you mean IEO that has ended or is it still coming? if the best IEO that I saw (finished) was IZICHAIN at a price of $ 0.1 with a bonus of 50% now the price is $ 0.62

buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:37:11 AM

Good morning guys. Enjoying your weekend? From my point of view, IEO industry in general is becoming more and more attractive. However I am curious how you guys usually find new projects, cause I mostly follow friends' recommendations. And are there any IEOs you are waiting for in the nearest future? Share please
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:45:03 AM

Good morning guys. Enjoying your weekend? From my point of view, IEO industry in general is becoming more and more attractive. However I am curious how you guys usually find new projects, cause I mostly follow friends' recommendations. And are there any IEOs you are waiting for in the nearest future? Share please

Morning there. This is indeed a great question. As for me, the one I am waiting for is Squeezer on 10-th of June on Bitforex. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are very widely discussed these days. And talking more about Squeezer, the price will only be 0,08$ for 1 token + 25% during the first round, so it makes token more than affordable. And basically they are building a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:50:29 PM

Morning there. This is indeed a great question. As for me, the one I am waiting for is Squeezer on 10-th of June on Bitforex. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are very widely discussed these days. And talking more about Squeezer, the price will only be 0,08$ for 1 token + 25% during the first round, so it makes token more than affordable. And basically they are building a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations.

Hmm, sounds very interesting so far and agree with you - price is more than affordable. 10-th of June on BItForex? I must be in, will explore more about what they are bringing now! Thanks a lot for sharing
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:36:27 PM

IEO is getting more popular these days with many exchanges joining the fray and getting involved. While some projects after IEO has been profitable, others don't even sell as much as the project team wants. Even small and never heard before exchanges too are doing IEO. It's important to do research before investing in any project. Inorder to be safe, invest on known exchanges to avoid stories that touch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: