Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best IEOs and IEO bounties  (Read 1821 times)
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:20:41 PM

Very few projects will opt for tge option of doing bounties especially if they already have an IEO lined up on a great exchange.
This is because  bounty is done for the purpose of marketing and with a good exchange lined up and announced the marketing side is taken care of

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:09:07 PM

The IEO is indeed very hype right now, even the ICO project is now far behind, but it is still not easy to say which IEO project can be said to be good or successful, but we still have to do more research about the IEO, so we can determine which one is good or not

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:40:59 PM

Most IEO conducted on First Class exchange like Binance doesn't always require bounty because obviously they are good project before they could get partnership with such an Exchange which simply means there is ready made buyer for their IEO. Obviously Bounties will not be necessary. Some of them prefer giving out airdrops in other to create popularity of their project.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:26:49 PM

Today, my opinion, good IEO about which I heard it is IEO from Tellegram which will take place on the Liquid exchange in three days. I hope I can take part in it if you're lucky. I haven't heard anything about the bounty program, but there will be a prize draw for investors .
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 01:53:38 PM

The IEO business model is very attractive such that all the marketing needed is literally done by the exchange. And in a case where its a top exchange like binance or kucoin, then the project need not invest in bounty programs for their marketing campaigns.
Harmony.one bounty is a rare case of IEO bounties

bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 03:00:11 PM

Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop

Congratulations, you must be a lucky man in that case. Now a days most airdropcoins has near zero value. I'd like to see more project that come up with limited airdropcoins with at least 10-20$ value for each participant.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:56:37 PM

If bounties and airdrops are still paying very well this forum would be full on many bounty hunters,we have too many jobless youths around the globe,my experience with bounties on other platforms haven't been very encouraging but i find it hard to quit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:33:32 PM

if you look at this time, be vigilant about choosing ico because if the launchpad is wrong, it is likely that the result will be bleak, especially if the bounty ieo, which offers a 100% large allocation, is a scam.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:44:26 PM

Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop

Not all the best IEOs have airdrop, especially if the gift from Airdrop is quite small. If you like airdrop you better follow a lot of airdrop, it will provide more opportunities to make a profit. Prepare to search for airdrop here, I think you will find the best here https://airdropalert.com/. Happy hunting ...
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:08:24 PM

Your question really confusing?
The IEO is promoted and sold directly on crypto exchanges, so it does not need bounty. Only ICO really needs that.
However, in order for many people to know the IEO, there are still some IEOs opening bounty campaigns to advertise to more people, before the IEO is officially sold. It is also a bad idea.
zaxifu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:00:41 AM

I think you should go with moozicore because this is a really great IEO with a great idea and great vision.(https://tokensale.moozicore.com/)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:05:01 AM

However, in order for many people to know the IEO, there are still some IEOs opening bounty campaigns to advertise to more people, before the IEO is officially sold.
There's a lot of them especially if they are not in big exchange like Binance.
I know https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/harmony/ had a bounty while it's in Binance IEO, that's pretty rare and it's also a sold out coin.
So I'm saying it's possible, but pretty rate.

But look at where harmony is heading now, they are going now because the rise was just brought by a hype and they need to bring that hype back again by running a bounty if possible.

It is also a bad idea.

Not at all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:10:57 AM

Nowadays IEO is being more popular, with many exchanges joining its fray and getting involved. While some projects after IEO has been profitable, others don't even sell as much as the project team wants. Even small and never heard before exchanges too are doing IEO. It's important to do research before investing in any project. Joining an IEO, you must consider the already known Exchanges to have a safer investments.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:05:30 PM

Don't understand how this topic relates to this thread. There is a special bounty theme where you can discuss it, but definitely not here.

Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:18:31 PM

IEO gradually is becoming and ICO. I can say there a best IEO bounties the season of the altcoin is not really friendly. I invested in some bounties IEO and end up a loss and win some.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: