Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:36:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Withdraw Completed But Not in Wallet?  (Read 314 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:40:33 PM

I think it would be best if you could try to document what really transpired with regards to your withdrawal and contact support so that they can trace it and tell you what really happened since they have records on every transactions within and hopefully they would resolve it immediately or suggest any recommendations for a speedy recovery of your coins. Additionally, I also think the issue maybe within the coin's network and in this case you could try to contact the developers if the need arises.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:44:10 AM

Hey all got a question.  To those of you who use bittrex and withdraw btc to your wallet whether its nano ledger, electrum or even another exchange, do you notice whenever you withdraw it, it shows as pending withdraw for a short while... then it shows as completed?  I previously withdrew btc from bittrex to my wallet and it doesn't take long for btc to show up in my wallet.  I also have withdraw another altcoin from bittrex and when it shows as completed, that altcoin shows up in my wallet or another exchange i use for example.

I recently did a withdraw from bittrex... and it showed as pending... then completed.  But the altcoin is not in my wallet.  Its been a short while already.  Has this happened to anyone with bittrex?  Example you withdraw say bitcoin or whatever altcoin like lisk etc to your wallet... it shows as completed.  But it still does not show up in your wallet?  If so, how long does it take?  Should i email bittrex about it? 

If the transaction shows as pending... well then it make sense for it to take long.  But it shows as authorized and completed but its still not in my wallet?  If anything, this is my first time using this wallet for my altcoin but i know i downloaded the correct wallet as its from the official site.
What you need to do is to check to block explorer to see what is the status of the coin or to confirm if the coin is really in your wallet, if you can find the coin on the block explorer in you wallet then it would definitely reflect once you have gotten some confirmation based on the wallet you are sending the coin to, some what needs just one confirmation for it to reflect why others needs up to 3 confirmation for it to reflect in your wallet.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:36:32 AM

Hey all got a question.  To those of you who use bittrex and withdraw btc to your wallet whether its nano ledger, electrum or even another exchange, do you notice whenever you withdraw it, it shows as pending withdraw for a short while... then it shows as completed?  I previously withdrew btc from bittrex to my wallet and it doesn't take long for btc to show up in my wallet.  I also have withdraw another altcoin from bittrex and when it shows as completed, that altcoin shows up in my wallet or another exchange i use for example.

I recently did a withdraw from bittrex... and it showed as pending... then completed.  But the altcoin is not in my wallet.  Its been a short while already.  Has this happened to anyone with bittrex?  Example you withdraw say bitcoin or whatever altcoin like lisk etc to your wallet... it shows as completed.  But it still does not show up in your wallet?  If so, how long does it take?  Should i email bittrex about it? 

If the transaction shows as pending... well then it make sense for it to take long.  But it shows as authorized and completed but its still not in my wallet?  If anything, this is my first time using this wallet for my altcoin but i know i downloaded the correct wallet as its from the official site.
Each of them all have their ways of operating, some of them goes through confirmation stage which they ought to inform you of this if they use this and I think virtually all blockchain transaction goes through confirmation.

I have some transactions that I have done in the time past, after I send a coin or token, I will get completed message which shows that the transaction has been processed and completed, but they will still require confirmation which sometimes takes minutes and some could take hours.

Maybe as a result of network jam, but I know after confirmation, you should get a received alert message, so you should be patient for a while, then if nothing happens within 2hrs, then it calls for alarm.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:54:32 AM

Sorry I don’t get you, is it the same problem you posted on this link same day https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5146268.0 or is this another issue because I really don’t know why you are having issues with all your transaction, if this is a different transaction you are talking about, I think you need to thoroughly check the address you sent to again and see if it didn’t change, if it change, then your account may have been hacked and you have a malware already working against your transactions. Otherwise, from the two links you have posted, I have not seen many reasons why your transactions should not have gone through.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 10:22:43 PM

If the transaction is sent from bittrex you only have to wait confirmation on network to get it on wallet, but if you paste a wrong address or you have a virus and when paste give the attacker address then you lost bitcoin you withdraw.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:36:37 PM

You need to confirm if this transaction is on the blockchain network and be sure if the funds was withdrawn to your wallet without any mistake ! It’s very strange but give it some few days!
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:03:35 PM

Were you given transaction id? with that you can know if the token has arrived to your wallet or it's pending confirmation, that is the first thing you should do before writing a message to bittrex support.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: