Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Greent Trust for just 0.005 BTC  (Read 645 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
RealKindPerson (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:24:52 AM

Yes you read the title correct.
I am a Dt member and i can give you a positive green trust.
It will show in you Trust ratings green.

I will charge you just 0.005 BTC for it.

Contact me on Telegram @RealKindPerson

Moreover this thread is Self-moderated so that other DTs can't shit over here.
RealKindPerson (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:16:43 PM

Just sent two ratings to two users.
Thanks for the deal guys. Dont forget to tell your friends about this service ☺️
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 12381

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:12:27 PM

Waaaaaaaauw try to scratch some 0.005 BTC or small 40 bucks, I don't no what you prefer, but really in need that bad?.... wtf dude, keep this a healthy place for all users, have a little dignity please THX

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
RealKindPerson (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:04:44 PM

Sold a Green trust to another user.
Feeling happy that,  i helped a deserving user.

P. S. Ignore the red trust here, these are the ones whobare jealous of me.  Grin
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:45:33 PM

This kind of people should be banned from the forum. They have no life for sure. 
RealKindPerson (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:46:47 AM

Bump.
Can we make atleast 3 deals today?  Cool
Daily customers can get a discount.
RealKindPerson (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:01:57 AM

Thanks customer for another successful deal.
Your green trust will be with you soon.

DT's are foooking foolish. You can't find whonare getting the trust as i have given them dates when their trust will be given.
Get some life DT's. I give the green trust to the deserving ones who are trustworthy according to me.  Shocked
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1369

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:33:29 AM

Good day.

That is what I would like to know:
1 - Does this service not violate forum rules?
2- Why do some people earn a Green Trust on their reputation, while others can do it by spending ~$ 40?  Isn't that ethical?
3 - If any user who has $ 40 can buy a Green Trust for himself, then this doesn't call into question the Green Trust of all the others? Now, seeing a Green Trust in the profile of other users, I will doubt whether he got it honestly.

Btw, I consider this service dishonest and unethical. This is my subjective opinion, nothing more.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 02:03:26 PM

Good day.

2- Why do some people earn a Green Trust on their reputation, while others can do it by spending ~$ 40?  Isn't that ethical?
3 - If any user who has $ 40 can buy a Green Trust for himself, then this doesn't call into question the Green Trust of all the others? Now, seeing a Green Trust in the profile of other users, I will doubt whether he got it honestly.

Btw, I consider this service dishonest and unethical. This is my subjective opinion, nothing more.
1. Trust isn't moderated, so probably this service isn't against the rules.
Offcourse it's unethical and very shady. Some users want to build their reputation in fast and easy way. Others probably want green trust for a bad reasons. It's obvious that's easier to scam someone when you have green trust.
3. Good question. But I doubt that this guy have account with green trust, probably he is just scammer or one of anti-DT gang persons like Thule or cryptohunter.

RealKindPerson (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:27:25 PM

Good day.

1. NO It won't. Many DT'S do this, but none of them gets caught. (Now some will cry over this 😂)
2. Many members are trusted here,  but DT's like me and others give only to those who impress them. But i am selling it.
3. Yeah only 25% are earned trusts,  rest are purchased by direct or indirect means.

P. S. Another two members got the Greent Trust (i mean added in the queue)
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:45:20 PM

Good day.

1. NO It won't. Many DT'S do this, but none of them gets caught. (Now some will cry over this 😂)
2. Many members are trusted here,  but DT's like me and others give only to those who impress them. But i am selling it.
3. Yeah only 25% are earned trusts,  rest are purchased by direct or indirect means.

P. S. Another two members got the Greent Trust (i mean added in the queue)
Why are you trying to scam people? How a normal people could believe in you? This method isn't ethical therefore doesn't violate forum rules.
I have red feedback too, but I wont to buy anything. If you find people, why are you not sharing the name? You have no proof for this too...
singlebit

Activity: 518
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:52:27 AM

omg haha this refer for users not sold here,you make sense negotiations not for fun for selling greentrust,this is shit for here.

ETHRoll
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: