Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Tron?  (Read 1670 times)
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:37:52 PM

That depends on how Coin TRON is developing the project, but I see TRON collaborating with many companies by launching platforms in various applications, so I'm sure the opportunity to enter the top 10 on CoinMarketCap is very possible.
As we can see, the market has begun to become unstable so anything can happen and TRON can fall, but obviously TRON coins are quite potential so far.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:43:23 PM

I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?

Tron may drop at this time but if you want in best for long term investment. Then please take funds over this coin. One more usage of tron blockchain for new coins are emerging nowadays.
That too recent launch of BTT on TRC10 platform.
This made the great market presence in binance and other exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:45:22 PM

To be honest, I also very little believe that the throne will be able to raise up to 10 lines of CoinMarketCap, although the project team is very strong and good community and they have enough Finance, but to get into the top 10 on Tron is unlikely to succeed, Maybe I'm wrong!

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:01:19 PM

I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?
Give your reason if you made a prediction, it would be naive if you say something but you don't know why it will happen. I have read some news about Tron and its price will increase to $3 in 2019. The reason is Tron has own mainnet and as far as I know the coin of cryptocurrency only a few who have mainnet and it can give plus value for Tron in the future. Other than that, the creator of tron namely Justin Sun have good friendship with the CEO of Alibaba namely Jack Ma which is most likely when Alibaba decided to use cryptocurrency for its payment system then they will choose Tron as alternative. So that, some of the reasons for $3 is the price that is easy to achieve by Tron.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:53:07 PM

the price changes that occurred in TRON were very good, especially in the last 6 months which increased +98%, this is a very positive signal that TRON has very good prospects.  if in the next 6 months the price of TRON continues to show a high increase, I am very confident TRON will enter the top 10 of the cryptocurrency market capitalization.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:08:16 PM

I also think that Tron will not enter the top 10 because the up and down tron prices are not too significant but tend to be stable

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:56:04 PM

In the case of the resignation from the Tron team I think it's not a serious problem, maybe there is only fear in some people, but Tron will still run and develop it further and get good relations in the future, Tron coins are good after the project appears. the good is closely related to the game in the future, don't worry because Tron is still good now because maybe this is still the initial stage before pumping back with the bull market going on, just wait and maybe there's no harm in investing in not large amounts.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:33:05 PM

Any project will have its ups and downs. But as for me, I think TRON is one of the future generations of blockchain because they bring more processing power in their own version of the blockchain so I believe the coin also will become a big thing later

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:29:05 PM

https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/130-why-i-leave-tron-former-cto-and-cofounder 

Here read what guy that build Tron have to say about it.  2. TRON is not associated with the Internet.   I can only LOL!!!!
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:39:36 PM

There is no doubt, Tron is a good coin and the team most especially the Justin is very active in working out ways to make the platform more valuable. But competing for top 10 might be a hurricane task as the coins there are top-notch with amazing services. Am kinda skeptical on Tron being among top 10.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:56:01 AM

Tron is already in the top 10 if you exclude tether since its not a platform it only serves as a leverage for trading.

2. TRON is not associated with the Internet.[/i]   I can only LOL!!!!

I think the guy see himself very highly. Also the dapps are already running in the Tron blockchain which counters his claim.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:05:51 AM

Tron has a great potential so being on top 10 isn't hard to believe. We all know how it developed and I'm sure that it could go more. It has ups and downs but it always recovers fast. Justin is also working hard to handle it so the development and improvement are always visible.

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:24:48 AM

I agree that Tron will place on top 10. Because it is a good coin and fast moving. And all we know that every crypto has a the same characteristic that is unconsistent so there is  a big possibility of rank placed changes and to bottom may go to the top and top can be fall at the bottom.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:34:56 AM

TRON in a clearer view of mine is a good project that with the marketing skills ofJustin, it will make it up but to say top ten,  I doubt it. It will definitely rise above it's innitaial stands because of Justin and his personal relationship with Bianance

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:07:13 AM

Watch Justin Sun on Consensus and ask how Tron is still alive.
I think that now is a good price to buy the Tron. Apparently it is artificially dropped the price of the Tron. Today I bought this coin at 343 Satoshi.

I also continue to buy TRONS, cheap coins are certainly easier to skyrocket so we can get big profits someday, the important thing is to be patient to wait.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:31:35 AM

I think the Tron has good potential in coming future because there are many decentralize application dapps on Tron blockchain we can see on here https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/tron it is one of many good aspects fundamental of Tron blockchain so in long term investment Tron blockchain has good future in my own personal analysis based on fundamental of aspects.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:50:51 AM

Tron is a good coin. I think personally. However, the position of the tron was very good at the beginning of the year. It is a bad situation for all the coins due to change in market conditions. I think top 8 in 2020 will be in position.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:15:33 AM

Well tron is a good coin and I believe in what they can, though lately I don't really know what is going on with them, but I believe it's for the better and we would see a big change in no time to come. I own a lot of trouble with me early since it's early stage and still holding them till now because I believe that something big is coming and it will spike the price of tron so much as to what happened in Bitcoin few years, so I will just keep holding on to my coin until it has gotten to the targeted price we actually need it to be.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:29:00 AM

Well with the current situation I think tron need more dump and the more it dip the less its market cap which brings rating it go below 10 and already below it .

But it forming a strong level of support within 300-400 sat which I think is still not real and need to go below but the future is bright for it to join the race for top 10 as no one knows what could happen in near future when the bull finally comes.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:36:21 AM

It is always worrying when a blockchain project loses its CTO but as they hold huge funds already they will have no problem finding a replacement. Tron will still go forward, just not as high as ethereum

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: