Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Tron?  (Read 1670 times)
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 08:16:07 AM

At present, TRON is in number 11 recorded in the coinmarketcap. with the number of daily trading volumes around $ 633,130,761. This indeed proves that Tron is not an ordinary altcoin that has no high value. Tron has a great opportunity to continue to increase and provide even greater value. the technology, the cycle, and the volume in the market are very tight. I am sure that the future of Tron will increase dramatically and become the top 10.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 08:26:05 AM

Their Co-Founder just leave the project isn't it, just few weeks ago?
Tron Founder is pretty arrogant(Not sure its the correct word to use) But imo hes talking way too big for everything
Like surpassing Ethereum, and other thing

Not a fan of TRON sorry
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:31:49 AM

The TRON coin is also like the Ethereum platform. Here also the token creators create their token and the decentralised app. Still, now there are many token already launched successfully. Recently BiTtorrent has launched it's ICO successfully. The investors of the Tron also got millionaire till now. So the future of the Tron is very bright.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:12:42 AM

Watch Justin Sun on Consensus and ask how Tron is still alive.
I think that now is a good price to buy the Tron. Apparently it is artificially dropped the price of the Tron. Today I bought this coin at 343 Satoshi.
Looks like Tron would be gaining value in days to come. The current price is down but this is what happens before the rise. The down price is followed by the rise in the value of crypto in the market and normally a period like this is for speculation and investment which pushes the price up as well. So the coin is going to have a good market in time to come.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:39:08 AM

I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?
Chances to get into top 10? It is on 11th place:))) TRX needs to make +20% and it will be top-10, not very difficult for Justin i think haha Smiley TRON is old, successful, self-sufficient, independent project with big ecosystem: dapps, exchanges, all types of projects, it already done very well, why do you expecting something more from TRX?
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:01:04 AM

Tron is on the 11th place by cmc and this is already an incredible result, of course, looking at the companies with which they began to cooperate and how they pursued their goals, it is quite possible to say that they began to seriously move to new heights.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 11:04:08 AM

I think Tron will be used more on future and the price will grow and people who invest on it will can get some profit, but i don't know how much will grow and how long will take to.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:12:22 AM

Tron dropping or rising should not be a debate cos definitely either of this two will happen. My opinion is to see it rise, to see a better market for all cryptocurrency cos we all gain at the end.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:18:12 PM

I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?
Tron is a good project. And with the hype of Justin Sun, it could even achieve more value. This is what's nice from TRX. I love TRX and it could get to top 5 of the coins. I believe if I'm not mistaken, it got top 4 last year. It may even drop but that's a good thing.

TRON will definitely grow. This altcoin can climb up to take the place in the top-5 cryptocurrencies. Their team is large, and it consists of mostly developers, young and very professional people. Some experts say that TRX can become the main Ethereum rival. It is decentralized and fast. Different price predictions say that this altcoin can reach 2-5 dollars in less than 5 years.
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:42:29 PM

It seems to me that the future of Tron depends solely on the developers, because this project can compete with such projects as ETH, EOS, BNB

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:45:08 PM

I am losing my petient with my TRON coins. It is one of the worst performing coin in my portfolio... While Bitcoin doubled the price, price of Tron hasn´t change so much in past few months.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:50:36 PM

Tron is one of the best project available in the market. Tron is a platform based token. And they launched their their mainnet. They are working very hard to make their ecosystem great. Mainly the gaming and gambling dapps are working well in tron. And some of them choose tron over Ethereum. Cause technically better tron is better than ethereum band many other token. And I think in future they will spread more. So they have a grey future. And Justin sun push this whole ecosystem very aggressively. So if you think about long term investment byiu can go with tron.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:46:41 AM

It is always worrying when a blockchain project loses its CTO but as they hold huge funds already they will have no problem finding a replacement. Tron will still go forward, just not as high as ethereum
This crypto currency market is one that we cannot really underrate any project, who would ever know that binance could get this popular and be 7th top coin. Look at rupee. What has rupee gotten to offer other than the hype and yet, it got the 3rd position. So TRON may still have the chance too to be among the top because those ones at the top will not always remain the best, as we keep getting new projects that are strong enough to compete with them.

If TRON team continues to work harder on their project and comes up with various strategies, I believe with that and the hypethey have already, they will surely get there one day.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:33:14 PM

Tron is a good coin. I think personally. However, the position of the tron was very good at the beginning of the year. It is a bad situation for all the coins due to change in market conditions. I think top 8 in 2020 will be in position.
The value of tron is no doubt a good coin but is very low right now. I do not know the reason behind this but it should have been more than what it is now. People think ripple is a joke and will might now rise but Tron is not different here as well. Maybe there is mismanagement due to which the current demand for Tron in the market is not up to the scale to push the price high.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:35:15 PM

TRON is going to be much higher within the next several years, because they are making a lot of great announcements with centralised structures like Opera browser and I am sure that there would be much more in the future.
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:40:50 PM

I have the same thoughts with you. About a core member of the project who left because of the inconsistency of the initial common goal. I think they have a wrong direction and there is an internal dilemma. A successful project must always have the same ideology and way of working. I think TRON is having trouble here. Of course I still hope it will change in the future.
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:17:14 PM

I have the same thoughts with you. About a core member of the project who left because of the inconsistency of the initial common goal. I think they have a wrong direction and there is an internal dilemma. A successful project must always have the same ideology and way of working. I think TRON is having trouble here. Of course I still hope it will change in the future.
Today the price of TRON has grown by 8-10% is a good sign. I think that the coin may be 300-500% more expensive this year. Coin TRON is very liquid.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:43:55 AM

There are too much useless dapps in TRON network. Just be careful with 'High risk' tag dapps in TRON,
because it can drain your money through the ponzi scheme likely dapp.
With this pace of developments in TRON, the future of Tron will not going better.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:07:41 AM

I think tron has been performing well in the market even when the market was or is suffering a meltdown. Its CEO Justin Sun is a amazing guy. He is a young, energetic, skilled, dynamic and he is doing his best in making the project a big success. The project has forged partnership with many big companies and Sun is doing hard in making the project a success.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:01:43 AM

I cannot predict the future of any coins as we cannot know the internal development of any project. Only the project team knows about it. What I can say is that tron is a good investment project established by young and energetic Justin Sun. Seeing the active movements of the project and its making partnerships with various big project, I believe it future is very much bright.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: