Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Tron?  (Read 1670 times)
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:23:40 AM

Tron is a strong project and has a relatively supportive community. At their current state I don't think of it as a scary investment (unlike many other formerly strong projects which are on a slippery slope these days).

On a bullish market it will probably rise well.
I have other thoughts on this project. Actually this is just a normal project but thanks to the strong development strategy, Tron has a good position in the cyrpto market. Currently, the coin is no longer mentioned by people, so it tends to decrease more and that will not be good if you choose long-term investment. I think this year Sun does not have much impressive news for investors yet because the current value of TRX is very low and it will be difficult to recover this year.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:07:43 AM

I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?
In my opinion, TRX is a pretty good type of business because it manages a sizable gambling chain on the internet. This is one of the types of business with great profits if legalized. Therefore, even if the value of TRX decreases daily, I believe their revenue can push the price of the coin back up. This is also the strategy that Justin Sun made public when implementing his project.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:09:00 PM

Here's the thing about Tron.  I love it cos there are people behind the scenes who're gonna make sure that it moons once everything falls into place.  So make sure you fill your bags.

You can then go decide what to do with your gains.  I suggest buying BTC or XMR.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:17:42 PM

its been quiet for Tron standard, price just moving https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tron
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:42:33 PM

I am thinking that Justin already killed the future of TRX (TRON). No one have believe to Justin or his products and partnerships like BTT and WIN anymore.
Technology of TRX? There are better projects each can beat TRX. And these projects have no Justin who try to shill and make people to buy their coin.
And also I am thinking all numbers which given by Justin about TRX are also manipulated numbers and not reflect the realty.
I am staying away from TRX and recommend all investors be away from TRX.
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:59:21 PM

I am thinking that Justin already killed the future of TRX (TRON). No one have believe to Justin or his products and partnerships like BTT and WIN anymore.
Technology of TRX? There are better projects each can beat TRX. And these projects have no Justin who try to shill and make people to buy their coin.
And also I am thinking all numbers which given by Justin about TRX are also manipulated numbers and not reflect the realty.

Not really correct as for me, because TRON has one of the leading position in commits at GitHub community. People believe in perspectivness of TRX protocol and continue supportin Justin`s idea. Soon community will see cross-chain technology where everyone will be able to exchange funds without participating 3rd party. Marketing strategy is a bit tricky..ok, but when investors see poster with Buffet it gives real results in recognition among possible investors.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:09:32 AM

I see the bright future of tron ​​because tron's developers are very active in developing their projects. Tron's ​​growth is also very fast since it was launched.

At present, tron dominates the Dapps market. And most of the Dapps market is the gaming industry.  Other than that, Bittorrent has been acquired by tron. And this will make tron prices go up in the future.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:09:04 AM

I see the bright future of tron ​​because tron's developers are very active in developing their projects. Tron's ​​growth is also very fast since it was launched.

At present, tron dominates the Dapps market. And most of the Dapps market is the gaming industry.  Other than that, Bittorrent has been acquired by tron. And this will make tron prices go up in the future.

Yes, I see most of the Dapps being developed under this Tron blockchain which is helping to get more awareness about the TRON blockchain. Acquiring Bittronet company will help them to get more exposure for the TRON blockchain and Justin Son is very confident about their future activities.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:46:15 AM

Not really correct as for me, because TRON has one of the leading position in commits at GitHub community. People believe in perspectivness of TRX protocol and continue supportin Justin`s idea. Soon community will see cross-chain technology where everyone will be able to exchange funds without participating 3rd party. Marketing strategy is a bit tricky..ok, but when investors see poster with Buffet it gives real results in recognition among possible investors.

It's not really even about that.  It's about a group of billionaires getting together and buying whichever alt they want to generate huge income.  

Now...  Think about what Chinese billionaires would do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Flooks

Activity: 196
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:26:01 PM

It's not really even about that.  It's about a group of billionaires getting together and buying whichever alt they want to generate huge income.  

I think that Chinese billionaires will not play the TRON. This is quite risky and the cryptocurrency market has a low level of liquidity, as for billionaires.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:33:34 PM

I think that Chinese billionaires will not play the TRON. This is quite risky and the cryptocurrency market has a low level of liquidity, as for billionaires.

Do you know the who are the major holders and investors in TRON? They are Chinese, obviously.
TRON's founder is Justin Sun who has large community following in China many of whom are billionaires. They own large chunk of TRX supply. They have manipulated TRX market many times before and can do so again in future.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:05:39 PM

It's not really even about that.  It's about a group of billionaires getting together and buying whichever alt they want to generate huge income. 

Do you know the who are the major holders and investors in TRON? They are Chinese, obviously.
TRON's founder is Justin Sun who has large community following in China many of whom are billionaires. They own large chunk of TRX supply. They have manipulated TRX market many times before and can do so again in future.

That`s mean that these billionaires can make a huge empire and build TRX price to $10 one day, or higher? I`m just saying that as a possibility, the game can go both ways. It`s logical to think that with money they have they can do anything.
Now I have a couple hundred dollars in TRX, I have some passive income in TRX, I expect my amount to grow. If the price rise someday it would be good for Chinese billionaires and for me too.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:15:38 PM

Just look at some of the TRX gambling sites. There's some guys wagering hundreds of milliions of TRX. There are Billionaires already in on it. It would be hard for a regular guy to play through that much TRX to get on the leaderboards of these sites. They have manipulated the price in the past, and I'm almost certain they will again in the future. TRX is a wonderful project and I enjoy the daily free TRX I get from some of the dapps, the instant transfer of coins, and the wallet built into Google Chrome with the TronLink addon.
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:42:03 AM

I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?
If you look at the coinmarketcap, TRX belongs to the top and sooner it will be higher soonest. Tron is reliable since a lot has been made as millionaires and billionaires thru this.

Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 09:14:51 AM

TRON is no doubt a very good coin and it is worth to invest. It is decentralized and fast. What I like most, is that the team doesn't stop working. There is always some improvements, news, innovations. I strongly believe in increasing value of this coin.
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:26:02 AM

Centralized,  dodgy ceo, huge wash trading.

It's like tron holders like losing money.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:49:07 PM

If you look at the coinmarketcap, TRX belongs to the top and sooner it will be higher soonest. Tron is reliable since a lot has been made as millionaires and billionaires thru this.

Tron is very popular still, but it is not currently possible to predict the movement of the TRX rate since the behavior of the asset depends on the general mood in the cryptocurrency market and a number of factors. It is impossible to predict the latter. However, given the generally positive trend in the development of the digital asset market, the most likely forecast for Tron will reflect the presence of growth prospects.
lab rat hoax

Activity: 1030
Merit: 502

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:42:57 PM

I cannot comment on Tron's long-term future, but it is a profitable investment in the short to medium term. Tron's daily graph showed a descending wedge formation and tron ​​broke this descending wedge formation upwards. hence I think it will soon see the level of 216 satoshi. Nice time to buy TRX. This post is not an investment advice.

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:02:25 PM

A lot of cool projects were made on the throne, he has great future like the tokens on it) like BTZC

Tron started to work hard, by the way people no believe Justin and Tron anymore. Justin tried to FOMO people many times and people lost so much because of these FOMO actions.

BTT and Wink were the last 2 projects of TRON.  As people see both of them are shit projects.

Now there is a promotion at Binance. If you hold TRX you will get TRX, BTT and Wink. 3in1 Smiley
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:40:36 PM

I cannot comment on Tron's long-term future, but it is a profitable investment in the short to medium term. Tron's daily graph showed a descending wedge formation and tron ​​broke this descending wedge formation upwards. hence I think it will soon see the level of 216 satoshi. Nice time to buy TRX. This post is not an investment advice.
TRON is a project that developed quite well. unfortunately, there are some negative sentiments from the community and the market for what their developers are doing. there are bad effects if it continues like this. but in terms of value and trading TRX still has good prospects. for long term investment, I also do not know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: