Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:19:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who is the real one?  (Read 588 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:30:35 PM

Is Satoshi Nakamoto  and CSW the same person?
who is the real one?
Always confused,Always mysterious!!!

Craig Wright claiming he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto hahaha this is a big joke dude no one will believe this person is a real Nakamoto and he create altcoin Bitcoin SV then copy the white paper of Bitcoin this is a reason why some big exchange site delisting the Bitcoin SV. And Craig wright is the reason why we see Bitcoin down to $6k - $3k for now the identity of Nakamoto is still unknown.

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:37:54 PM

no. satoshi nakamoto is a team, not a single person. they just called satoshi nakamoto as the creator and the developer as only a name, this is the true fact.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:39:54 PM

According to the information gathered from google I learnt CSW lay claim to the fact that he was part of the brain behind bitcoin. Although his claim doesn't have any regard when it comes to the history of bitcoin. The real hero of bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto.
proof that CSW is the brain of bitcoin cannot yet be used as strong evidence, many people nowadays trust more if satoshi nakamoto was the originator of bitcoin and made his name a measure of bitcoin sales.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:45:19 PM

who is the real one?

We all are as confused as you are! We seriously believe Craig is not Satoshi Nakamoto but he is an American agent plotted into the game by US government to assume control on the crypto market worth billions of dollars!

Let Satoshi remain anonymous because now if he pops up and provide evidence to the world, he will shot to death if not done already! Let him rest in peace!

FauxHammer

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:00:16 PM

We all are as confused as you are! We seriously believe Craig is not Satoshi Nakamoto but he is an American agent plotted into the game by US government to assume control on the crypto market worth billions of dollars!

Let Satoshi remain anonymous because now if he pops up and provide evidence to the world, he will shot to death if not done already! Let him rest in peace!

I am not surprised cause US gov is absolutely ruthless when it comes to such things, but i wonder if this is just a theory or truth?
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:04:31 PM

who is the real one?
This could be the best lie of this century. Grin

He is the one claiming that bitcoin is a shitcoin and bitcoin SV is the real bitcoin.

If he is the real Satoshi then he won't give any statement like that.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 03:13:46 PM

who is the real one?
This could be the best lie of this century. Grin

He is the one claiming that bitcoin is a shitcoin and bitcoin SV is the real bitcoin.

If he is the real Satoshi then he won't give any statement like that.
there is no any proof that craig is the reall satoshi.he is too many talking the shit thing.this person was most responsible about market crashing in few months ago while BCH vs BCH SV.and finally he got punishment for binance.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 03:41:45 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 01:34:03 AM by Mypanara19

CSW only needs some attention and he is stealing our thought by misleading people that he is Satoshi Nakamoto. Of course this issue is not that important but I guess its worth knowing who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto because we all believed in his creation and so the curiousity will always be there. At the back of our mind and as a person involved in crypto world we always have this question about how does Satoshi Nakamoto looks like, where is he right now and what keeps him busy. I thought of that sometimes, do you?! 😊
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:16:21 AM

who is the real one?
I don't think they are the same person, all I know is satoshi nakamoto and I don't really care who the other person is because he has not been of any benefit to my life and will never be, we have a lot of persons recently claiming to be satoshi nakamoto but we always end up discovering that they are not and would never be even in ages to come, so let's just stop trying to discover who satoshi is and focus on maximizing the potential of the blockchain.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:25:06 AM

No. What most people believed, CSW and satoshi are two different people and CSW can't even prove that he's Satoshi. He filed copyright for bitcoin's whitepaper & code but it's just him that pretends to be satoshi.

who is the real one?
Don't be confused, Satoshi is satoshi and he/she will remain anonymous. No one until today knows who really he is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:33:48 AM

The real one is someone who's no need prove in public, they will always hide his identity. They will work in behind. No need to confused. We all know who's love cryptocurreny will always want to know the real Satoshi but i will back with my own reason "The Real One no need Proved" and spread the word to the world.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:36:31 AM

I don't know who CSW is but we have known Satoshi nakamoto to be the real and only brain behind the Bitcoin revolution. If CSW can come up with a better proof to show that show that he was also part of the brain behind that then that will be OK. But my question is, why is everyone now claiming to be Satoshi

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:43:33 AM

who is the real one?
Lol nope, CSW is not satoshi nakamoto. It's just another satoshi wannabe, the real satoshi nakamoto never reveal his/her true identity to the public. So i never trust it, there are so many people in the internet talk "i'm satoshi" but in the end it's not him, again. Never trust people like that.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:51:40 AM

It is obvious that CSW  is just claiming that he is satoshi nakamoto to gain fame and power,many fools believe him many too dont.And im pretty sure if he somehow convinced the majority of bitcoin users he will just use this power to take advantage of bitcoin itself

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:34:36 AM

Don't be confused, Satoshi is satoshi and he/she will remain anonymous. No one until today knows who really he is.

That's what most of us wanted to believe, we don't want to see someone claiming that he's the real satoshi and shows evidence where the essence why he created this system is to become anonymous and freely do the business as decentralized market.

Personally, I will keep him out of site and believe from his anonymity.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:20:31 AM

who is the real one?
when i started crypto currency From begining i strongly believe that Satoshi Nakamoto from JAPAN . Its my sense is telling always i am not ready believe this even though they are trying to show lots of proof to world. May be he can take bitcoin copyright to his name . SO we should not support Craig.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:35:13 AM

Personally i do not know who is the real one it is hard to prove because i do not know the identity of satoshi nakamoto people telling that satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin and now the bitcoin is very popular all over the world so thanks to satoshi nakamoto.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 10:41:00 AM

Well i still think Satoshi is not Craig, at least if Craig can't sign a bitcoin message from first bitcoin address where 50 bitcoin was mined i doubt he is Satoshi, anyway i'm glad that Satoshi create bitcoin, is a life changer in my opinion.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:47:14 AM

all who are now trying to talk to everyone that he is Satoshi Nakamoto - is lying. just another way to attract attention.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:56:21 AM

Craig Wright claiming that he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto is a joke, Nowadays no one cares who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto because people don't believe anymore, claiming that you are Satoshi is a joke for people.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: