Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telcoin ; a sleeping giant.  (Read 381 times)
kanmo (OP)

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:14:20 PM

Telcoin is a crypto that is here to address the issue of financial inclusion globally but I see that there has been little talk about it on the forum. I actually want to hear your opinion on the coin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:16:50 PM

Telcoin was here for the last bullrun and likely will die with most other crypto, nothing being delivered.
A centralized ERC token won't solve anything! 80% held by the top wallets!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:25:31 PM

Telcoin was here for the last bullrun and likely will die with most other crypto, nothing being delivered.
Can you back this claim up with a proof, they had some partnership agreement namely jumia and telin also their product will be rolled out soon, therefore i disagree with you that not has been delivered, when last have been in their telegram group? you should search for series of development the team has carried out.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:28:45 PM

what make this telcoin become a sleeping giant
because with 100,000,000,000 TEL as total supply and 36,884,801,846 TEL as circulating supply,
for me its too hard for telcoin to be a giant mate

jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:37:46 PM

Telcoin is only listed on small exchanges.

Also too low volume. U$ 140k in the past 24 hours and that's likely not even real volume.

I would be extra careful about this coin.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:49:39 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Can you back this claim up with a proof, they had some partnership agreement namely jumia and telin also their product will be rolled out soon, therefore i disagree with you that not has been delivered, when last have been in their telegram group? you should search for series of development the team has carried out.

the thing is that in general with the crypto market, shitcoins are dying out - look at most of your holdings and most like Telcon etc - it's just a huge spike in january and then it's straight down and flat.
In reality, these are redundant - sure they might bring you something in short term but very very few things are "sleeping giants" anymore.
we're moving towards crypto as utility and not only hype/speculation.

ETH for example can by itself do what most of the ERC tokens are doing.
Sure not in all cases ETH should do it, which is why some crypto are not experencing this "straight down and flat"..

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:43:42 AM

because with 100,000,000,000 TEL as total supply and 36,884,801,846 TEL as circulating supply,
My point exactly, I don't really know on what basis people make their decision or conclusion as to how a coin is a giant and would be great in the future, because most of the coin that is being mentioned in the forum is just obvious that they will not amount to anything even in years to come, well I don't really care about that because everyone has the right to call any coin a good one, though they shouldn't use it to misleading anyone in buying the coin.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:47:10 AM

Kucoin is not a small exchange and after hitting the hardcap inwould say telcoin has strong potential to reach a much higher market cap. Lots of business deals will ensure it is a real world working product

Iyanu14

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:35:16 AM

the thing is that in general with the crypto market, shitcoins are dying out - look at most of your holdings and most like Telcon etc - it's just a huge spike in january and then it's straight down and flat.
In reality, these are redundant - sure they might bring you something in short term but very very few things are "sleeping giants" anymore.

ETH for example can by itself do what most of the ERC tokens are doing.
Sure not in all cases ETH should do it, which is why some crypto are not experencing this "straight down and flat"..
its obvious you do not know anything about telcoin, maybe you should take your time to know more about it, you comment should not be based on hearsay or market movement of a coin, the fact it's not increasing yet doesn't makes it a shitcoin.
Iyanu14

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:39:47 AM

The total supply of a coin doesn't mean the coin can't become a giant, ripple for example has the same total supply and its among top 3 according to market capitalization.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:54:52 AM

I don't see any progress o telcoin. So we cannot say that it is a sleeping giant. I do not have see or read any news or article about it's marketing or any promotion. So I think it is not a good coin because until now there is no clear progress about it. Even in this forum there had never a telcoin on hot topic section. This is only my opinion.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:30:34 AM

Even i was doign research about htis coin because i was looking for some good potential project but after seeing its Max supply and circulating supply there is fear of loss by huge dump from big holders . Second volume is considerably less finally listed in few wxchanges not in big exchanges.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:18:19 AM

I have known Telcoin for a long time. In fact i knew it since when it was lunched and i was opportune to see how much interesting investors had in it.
It is just unfortunate to say that it is one of those failed coins in the crypto space.
This is one of the reasons most altcoins cannot be seen as long term investment strategy, because most of the team of those altcoins tend to neglect them.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:03:19 AM

The very huge supply is a negative factor, what's with Telcoin that it can offer that other coin cannot, yes they do have volume but part from the remittances services they offer, I don't know what more they can offer for them to shoot to the top 5.

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:25:17 AM

Most likely, this coin will not be able to survive in the future. This coin has a very large volume and very low solidarity. This project needs good advertising or some promising product. If Telcoin will not be able to get it in the near future, the fate of this coin will be very deplorable.

ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:17:22 AM

It seems to me that if this project could survive in such a red market. In the near future, this coin is waiting for only positive changes. Developers have time to think about the future of the project.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:39:50 AM

Telcoin is a crypto that is here to address the issue of financial inclusion globally but I see that there has been little talk about it on the forum. I actually want to hear your opinion on the coin.
If you are not hearing about it that much, then it is yet to have the ability to address the issue of financial inclusion locally and not to talk of addressing it globally. I think they still have more work to do when we have so many projects in the market right now that are great and competing strongly with themselves.

This project of yours has to contest with these ones above first before arresting the major coin accepted globally to solve some financial issues, which is bitcoin. It is not that I am discriminating the project or condemning it, I am sure it will have its own usefulness in its own way but not the way you portray it.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:49:34 AM

Telcoin has many red flags and I wouldn't suggest anyone to invest in it. There are hundreds of other good investment. investing is telcoin not worth the risk.
Not only the coin is down from the ICO price, it also has its team accused of frauds and confiscating the funds of investor.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:04:34 AM

What kind of issue will telcoin address? Can you please explain?  Unless someone breaking it down to me, I will take this coin as a highly shitcoin and I would not invest in and recommend other to do so.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:07:05 AM

Exactly, the market is becoming more mature year in year out. Gone are the days investors rely mere on speculation and hype to decide on which cryptocurrency to buy or not to buy but now it's more of prediction (backed with analysis) and token utility like the likes of Binance coin etc. The shitcoins will all die out in the spam of 2-5years so before buying any token ask yourself this question, will this coin/token I'm about buying still be easily tradable in 5-10years period and will the utility of the token still be valued as to having an effect on the industry?.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████