Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 10:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telcoin ; a sleeping giant.  (Read 381 times)
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:55:12 PM

Telcoin would only be a sleeping giant if large telecommunication companies start to test the capability of telcoin. Otherwise, telcoin will continue to sleep. As of now, the good thing about telcoin is little by little rise in its price.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:16:50 PM

Telcoin was here for the last bullrun and likely will die with most other crypto, nothing being delivered.
A centralized ERC token won't solve anything! 80% held by the top wallets!

I came across this telcoin last year 2018 and till today I haven't heard anything more else. I actually thought its dead already. The twitter account looks active too. I won't expect any breakthrough from it despite having good trade volume

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:10:49 PM

Telcoin is a crypto that is here to address the issue of financial inclusion globally but I see that there has been little talk about it on the forum. I actually want to hear your opinion on the coin.
What kind of issue will telcoin address? Can you please explain?  Unless someone breaking it down to me, I will take this coin as a highly shitcoin and I would not invest in and recommend other to do so.
You can do a little research as regard what issue telcoin will address, it won't take you 5 minutes to solve that puzzle, you don't know about a coin and you just colcuded it is a shitcoin.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:13:29 PM

Telcoin would only be a sleeping giant if large telecommunication companies start to test the capability of telcoin. Otherwise, telcoin will continue to sleep. As of now, the good thing about telcoin is little by little rise in its price.
Rome was not built in a day, it takes time for any telecommunication company to use the technology due to complexity of remittances service, they need to deal with regulation of each country they want to operate within.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:14:48 PM

Telcoin is a crypto that is here to address the issue of financial inclusion globally but I see that there has been little talk about it on the forum. I actually want to hear your opinion on the coin.

Since bitcoin dropped last year, other crypto also felt the impact like this telcoin. Telcoin is a pretty good coin, this coin is very suitable and compatible to be integrated with all mobile devices.

And now let's talk about the price, indeed the price tends to be stuck but that doesn't mean this coin is dead. We'll see when the bitcoin bull runs back, then this coin can accelerate to 100%. Moreover, telcoin is still not widely listed on good exchanges such as binance, bittex, etc. And I am sure after the developer of the telcoin listing to the new exchange, this coin will grow.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:30:52 PM

Telcoin has many red flags and I wouldn't suggest anyone to invest in it. There are hundreds of other good investment. investing is telcoin not worth the risk.
Not only the coin is down from the ICO price, it also has its team accused of frauds and confiscating the funds of investor.

If you want to accuse any project for confiscation of investors fund then you should also provide proofs to back up your claim. The truth is that the team has been at its best and they are working tirelessly to achieve their goals.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:10:07 AM

I have known Telcoin for a long time. In fact i knew it since when it was lunched and i was opportune to see how much interesting investors had in it.
It is just unfortunate to say that it is one of those failed coins in the crypto space.
This is one of the reasons most altcoins cannot be seen as long term investment strategy, because most of the team of those altcoins tend to neglect them.
Yes it’s right to say that we cannot rely much on some of these altcoins for long term investment, and I think people are beginning to realize this which is why you see them participate in new projects and then dump them immediately because of the lesson and experience the past coins has taught them.

Most investors are now beginning to concentrate more on Bitcoin and some top coin which could also be the reason why bitcoin is increasing and alts increasing along with it. This project probably lacks the drive by investors to operate in a competitive market which makes it dangerous for investment now.
Remoteclock

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 07:13:55 PM

Still alive and waking up :-)

I have known Telcoin for a long time. In fact i knew it since when it was lunched and i was opportune to see how much interesting investors had in it.
It is just unfortunate to say that it is one of those failed coins in the crypto space.
This is one of the reasons most altcoins cannot be seen as long term investment strategy, because most of the team of those altcoins tend to neglect them.
Yes it’s right to say that we cannot rely much on some of these altcoins for long term investment, and I think people are beginning to realize this which is why you see them participate in new projects and then dump them immediately because of the lesson and experience the past coins has taught them.

Most investors are now beginning to concentrate more on Bitcoin and some top coin which could also be the reason why bitcoin is increasing and alts increasing along with it. This project probably lacks the drive by investors to operate in a competitive market which makes it dangerous for investment now.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 07:53:23 PM

when you wrote this thread, telcoin price is about $0.00057

but now the price of telcoin is about $0.0176 and keep increasing

i think if you still hold your telcoin until now, you already made a huge profit buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Shunyo

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 09:12:05 AM

The Sleeping Giant Has Woken Up, and Woken up with a Blast ! Anyone holding Bags from the airdrop ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: