Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A little survey on the crypto tools you wish you had  (Read 127 times)
MetalKript (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:31:54 PM

Having been into crypto for over 2 years, I've decided to conduct some research and find out the current state of affairs in the crypto industry. A few months ago, I was surprised to discover that quite a few of my fellow students here in Russia use crypto daily. Since there's no ultimate all-in-one tool as of now, this time I'm looking for what you, the user, would like to see coming.

Incidentally, I'm also writing a thesis on the topic of "The development of infrastructure solutions in cryptocurrency". My goal here is not only to estimate the demand for crypto tools such as wallets and exchanges, but also to compare the way the companies react to changes in the market. After all, crypto is beginning to mature and is close to reaching the point of market saturation.

Hopefully, my findings will help companies develop products or features that you need in your daily life. Make sure your voice is heard, complete the survey now!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5F9J5XM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:45:39 PM

I do not think this is right, people often get paid $5 and above to fill survey forms online since it is more of a market research.
You will get people contributions if you need them to respond to your post here and not to fill a survey form.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:02:10 PM

I do not think this is right, people often get paid $5 and above to fill survey forms online since it is more of a market research.
You will get people contributions if you need them to respond to your post here and not to fill a survey form.

People who do surveys for money are a very specific group of people, often not caring about the topic or the answers in the slighest. A good way to bloat surveys with entries but those entries aren't that good.

A good survey is organic and aims to target the widest (but relevant) audience possible.

Not your keys, not your coins!
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:27:25 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 05:38:48 AM by shoreno

I agree on what @bathrobehero said . Paid surveys are not a good idea to collect a certain information because people will only rush and wont read on whats  written on the survey questionire because their goal is only to earn a quick buck  .  That maybe the reason on why the op of the thread dont include a reward but this isnt also the first time that i saw a free survey   .

@op i have done the survey   
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:09:06 AM

Paid survey most of the time don't get enough of the response which you need, I mean true response from interested people. Paid surveys are completed for the sake of earning an incentive. On the other hand, free surveys can get a true response.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:57:40 PM

Hello OP, I have completed the survey,,, I love helping people out, no matter what, as long as no personal data is kept of course;)

Interesting you ask only about LTC ETC and BCH. Is there any particular reason for singling out these three?

How come you don't have Bitcoin Core or Electrum? These are big wallets:)

Confusing with question 14, took me a while to realize I have to rank the answers!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀