Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto and arbitrage  (Read 146 times)
tiedcoin (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:10:30 PM

Bitcoin shrugged off the bad news this week. Less than twenty-four hours after news of Binance’s $40 million hack, Bitcoin was back at new highs for the move and added nearly one third of its value over the next four days.

As tensions increase, it could prompt new demand in cryptocurrencies. One reason for new demand could be Bitcoin arbitrage, buying in one location where prices are stable and selling in another region where geopolitical events are causing surges in demand.

For those who doubt the effectiveness of arbitrage techniques, researching how the Rothschild family used its family connections between London and Paris during the Napoleonic war might persuade you otherwise.

All liquid markets, including cryptocurrencies, move between price levels, searching out levels of liquidity.

Over the short term, it’s possible to use technical analysis successfully as a trigger into and out of a market; however, if you want to increase your field of vision, an RSI indicator might get you across one lane on the freeway, but you’re unlikely to make it to the other side without an understanding of background conditions.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:23:29 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Yes, this is a good opportunity to earn. To do this, you need to have a lot of trading accounts with the most liquid assets on different exchanges. It is not very good to move your assets between exchanges for arbitrage, since speed in this type of earnings is crucial.
Those Rothschilds had the opportunity to quickly buy anywhere. We are not Rothschilds, we do not have so many bankrolls for a quick response to market skewness.
How can we use it in this case?

UnruffledST

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:28:40 PM

Yes, this is a good opportunity to earn. To do this, you need to have a lot of trading accounts with the most liquid assets on different exchanges. It is not very good to move your assets between exchanges for arbitrage, since speed in this type of earnings is crucial.
Those Rothschilds had the opportunity to quickly buy anywhere. We are not Rothschilds, we do not have so many bankrolls for a quick response to market skewness.
How can we use it in this case?

Well it is even easier these days, I am sure that many BOTS have already been created for this use case even though it isn't public knowledge, I mean some exchanges do not look to find a solution to it right now because arbitrage isn't to wide spread,
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:45:42 PM

I have access to data on potential transactions for arbitration. But it does not give me anything, because I can not use it. And no bot can help me Wink. Sometimes the price shift lasts half an hour (maybe longer). I was watching.
Arbitrage works well and quickly in the foreign exchange and stock markets, as there money is protected by laws and insurance. At the crypto exchanges to hold a lot of money just is scary. Recently, the withdrawal from the some exchange 7 ETH lasted more than half an hour. Therefore, price bucklings exist for so long.
This is we have cryptocurrency with fast transactions Grin.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 07:00:21 PM

Arbitrage can work but is risky, you will need a huge amount to start, if you buy and price drop a lot you need to send from exchange to exchange and take some time for confirmation, but only trying you can see if is a good strategy.
Evrolina

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:09:22 PM

Arbitrage can make you a quick money but you need to be smart and be prepared for that. You need to have strong internet connection and also have access to a lot of exchanges at a click.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: