Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DABANKING | Decentralized Gaming Platform - New Era Of Play & Earn $  (Read 1663 times)
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:01:34 AM

I really like the game, I have tried some of the blockhere-based ethereum and ERC20 smartcontracts, but here are the specific things that Dabanking has, so they can be the first of other similar platforms

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:15:58 PM

I really like the game, I have tried some of the blockhere-based ethereum and ERC20 smartcontracts, but here are the specific things that Dabanking has, so they can be the first of other similar platforms
yes, there are many platforms that are successful in games, I really hope that dabaking is able to participate in projects with game platforms that have been successful before.
many people who like playing games will certainly not make it lonely and I hope that the dabking team will further enhance this platform

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
annazaitun87

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:40:34 PM

yes, there are many platforms that are successful in games, I really hope that dabaking is able to participate in projects with game platforms that have been successful before.
many people who like playing games will certainly not make it lonely and I hope that the dabking team will further enhance this platform
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:48:15 PM

Do I understand correctly that you are not going  token  sale, but immediately launch the platform? What money plan to develop a platform?
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:59:55 AM

Not so many people are interested and discuss this project even though this thread was posted last month. I see that this project also does not sell their tokens to develop their projects in the future. Does their token have a price?

annazaitun87

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:23:14 AM

Not so many people are interested and discuss this project even though this thread was posted last month. I see that this project also does not sell their tokens to develop their projects in the future. Does their token have a price?
This does not mean that a discussion that indicates little interest in the project, try to follow the channel telegram and other media owned by Dabanking
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 12:54:12 PM

This does not mean that a discussion that indicates little interest in the project, try to follow the channel telegram and other media owned by Dabanking

I also haven't joined a telegram group from this project and maybe everyone is more active there than in this thread. Thank you for your comments about my question above. Thanks.

dabanking (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:43:55 AM

Do I understand correctly that you are not going  token  sale, but immediately launch the platform? What money plan to develop a platform?

DABANKING is a Decentralized gaming platform. We don't have ICO or TGE. All token need to mining by using ETH to play games or buy tickets on the DABANKING platform.
In the first round when you buy a ticket or lose a game with an amount of 0.05 ETH, you have successfully mining 1.66666667 DAA, at this time 60% is 1 DAA directly to your wallet and 40% is 0.66666667 DAA to DABANKING developer wallet(20% for Product Development, 10% for Marketing, 10% for Partner).

annazaitun87

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:59:01 AM

DABANKING is a Decentralized gaming platform. We don't have ICO or TGE. All token need to mining by using ETH to play games or buy tickets on the DABANKING platform.
In the first round when you buy a ticket or lose a game with an amount of 0.05 ETH, you have successfully mining 1.66666667 DAA, at this time 60% is 1 DAA directly to your wallet and 40% is 0.66666667 DAA to DABANKING developer wallet(20% for Product Development, 10% for Marketing, 10% for Partner).
So this token will only be used on the Dabanking platform? Whether the development team of the platform will not register at one of the exchanges
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:42:48 PM

Can I just deposit ETH and play games? or must use the application to access the site. Just do not want to use these wallets
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:40:10 PM

Can I just deposit ETH and play games? or must use the application to access the site. Just do not want to use these wallets
they say you can play games and deposit using your swiftlet when their platform is full and it will happen in July, I hope they say it correctly

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:45:14 PM

So this token will only be used on the Dabanking platform? Whether the development team of the platform will not register at one of the exchanges

They should list their tokens in at least one of the known exchanges so we will know how much value is their token. If within their platform only, what will happen to the tokens received by their hunters and not interested in utilizing their platform? I guess it's not a smart move if they will only limit their potential within the four corners of their platform, right?
annazaitun87

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:13:26 AM

They should list their tokens in at least one of the known exchanges so we will know how much value is their token. If within their platform only, what will happen to the tokens received by their hunters and not interested in utilizing their platform? I guess it's not a smart move if they will only limit their potential within the four corners of their platform, right?
There is also a point, bro, but to give value to their tokens they may have to make their own exchange, that is the minimum achievement that must be met, so that in the future DAA tokens have high utility both on the platform and outside
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:36:50 AM

I notice you have mentioned this project will Reduce costs for third parties.. So could you tell me in a percentage wise?
annazaitun87

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:37:43 AM

I notice you have mentioned this project will Reduce costs for third parties.. So could you tell me in a percentage wise?

Can you explain in more detail the third party in question? And what is the specific purpose of the reduction?
ian56

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:29:33 AM

what is dabanking ? please give me information about it.
thabk you
Twinkledoe

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:05:40 PM

There is also a point, bro, but to give value to their tokens they may have to make their own exchange, that is the minimum achievement that must be met, so that in the future DAA tokens have high utility both on the platform and outside

So right now, they are not yet listed, right? Currently, what is the use of their token? I have seen from their website that they have price for DAB token. Where are they basing their price?

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:40:48 PM

So right now, they are not yet listed, right? Currently, what is the use of their token? I have seen from their website that they have price for DAB token. Where are they basing their price?

i also saw the price of DAA in the official website
but, the price of DAA coming from where ? because there is no exchange to trade this token for now, right ?
and as i knew the price of any cryptocurrency was created by the power of sellers and buyers, wich mean created by the market

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Twinkledoe

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:59:18 AM

i also saw the price of DAA in the official website
but, the price of DAA coming from where ? because there is no exchange to trade this token for now, right ?
and as i knew the price of any cryptocurrency was created by the power of sellers and buyers, wich mean created by the market

Can the dev team issue official statement regarding the value of their token right now? Where is the source of that value? Seems that they are only providing that value on their own without its actual market source coming from at least one exchange.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 03:25:55 PM

I just received my token coming from their bounty, it's just a small amount but still a good amount provided that I can trade it from the price that they've shown on their website, is this the real value when it hit the market, I doubt that could be higher or lower, but they should first get this coin to a decent exchange.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: