Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:53:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention !! >>AutoFaucet Script For download !!5$???  (Read 642 times)
fakepro (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 01:07:13 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 12:07:39 PM by fakepro

AutoFaucet Script?
        AutoFaucet Script is a full website script written basically in PHP.
Why should you use this script?
        AutoFaucet Script is for all those people who want to earn passively with very minimal work.
 With the help of this script, you will earn through various ADS, Shorteners, , etc. As we provide a referral system in the script,
 your visitor will take care of getting more traffic for you. Only at the initial phase, you have to work a little bit to get traffic.

Features:

Token System
Refresh time
Captcha
Rotative FaucetHub APIs
Fully Responsive CSS: Works on Mobile, Tablet or PC
Rotative Ads
Easy installation.
Timer Progress Bar and Remaining time Notification on Auto claim page
SEO Optimization

live demos : http://2scripts.pro/
                   https://doge.autofaucet.pw/
                   https://autofaucet.pw/doge/
                    https://autofaucet.pw/ltc/
the prize just 5$ worth crypto
buy now :pm
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:10:45 PM

Is it still worth it to lose time with faucet today? I thought that's the past. I can be wrong too

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 10:16:09 PM

Is it still worth it to lose time with faucet today? I thought that's the past. I can be wrong too
faucets just way to know about crypto that  for users and make them enter to crypto world with little amount for free .

but for owners this one way from others to earn money from ads , short links , popads and go on ..
so if some one looks for easy way without working hard , i think the faucets are the best for this
fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 10:01:19 PM

please if you find any bugs in the faucet contact me or add your comment here>.
fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 11:55:02 PM

a great new update to the faucet
and pm at faucethub please for more info about the script
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:36:30 AM

I am interested!! What does Rotative FaucetHub APIs mean? Which APIs? You say if I buy the script I must not allow users to bookmark the claim link? How come? Do people abuse this in some way?
Wow dude the claim link goes to a nice banner farm where I was attacked by popups. I don't want my users to go through that wow. Spammy as hell. I was actually unable to finish the claim.... 

Horrible and cheap popup banner farm. Why did you do that?

fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:25:58 AM

You say if I buy the script I must not allow users to bookmark the claim link? How come? Do people abuse this in some way?
Wow dude the claim link goes to a nice banner farm where I was attacked by popups. I don't want my users to go through that wow. Spammy as hell. I was actually unable to finish the claim.... 

Horrible and cheap popup banner farm. Why did you do that?
at first thanks for your comment .so
all you say about short link site that you can easy change it to any site you want.
but my experience with short links site they all have pop ads and under pop ads.
I must not allow users to bookmark the claim link? How come? Do people abuse this in some way?
this part of faucet is not important because with token system
 if the user go to auto faucet page directly he will be redirect to home page again
What does Rotative FaucetHub APIs mean? Which APIs?

this kind of APIs make faucet able to get more traffic without overload.
at the end if you are really interesting i can make for you special offer for this script prize
and  for all interesting i offer full support until install the script
Mike Mayor

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:36:48 AM

Not all short links are like that most of the ones I have looked at just show an ad page and the bar loads and then its done. Ok so you didnt add those banner farm thing? I won't use tokenfly. I will use one of the many others available without popups.

I did send you a pm I can pay in doge or eth. Btc fees are ridiculous for a small amount.
Just leave me an address to pay into in the pm. I would prefer doge but its up to you.

fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 09:17:12 PM

we have launched new sister to the faucet
please try it and give me your feedback.
the link:
https://lastwolf.000webhostapp.com/
Mike Mayor

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:09:37 PM

I don't know what is going on. I uploaded the zip file into the root of my sites directory. I know the domain works I used a test html file. The index.php should be the file it loads when you type the url in.
Nothing loads

Here is the site address https://test.thecrypt.xyz/

I must be doing something wrong please help me out then I will show the working site for others to see. ^^

fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 08:08:47 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 08:19:03 PM by fakepro

I don't know what is going on. I uploaded the zip file into the root of my sites directory. I know the domain works I used a test html file. The index.php should be the file it loads when you type the url in.
Nothing loads

I must be doing something wrong please help me out then I will show the working site for others to see. ^^
the first thing you must to do
>> great database in your database cpanl
>> save user database , pass database  , and name database in text file
>> import data.sql file to database
then go to your site
>> open libs file >> config.php file
 dont forget change this file permission
>>edit all require data
#site url #database info #and go on ..
after that test your site if it is not working pm with admin cpanel login and i do all require for you .

fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 02:29:46 PM

i'm ready to see all feedback here ...
Mike Mayor

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:31:22 PM

Nothing loads

the first thing you must to do
>> great database in your database cpanl
>> save user database , pass database  , and name database in text file
>> import data.sql file to database
then go to your site
>> open libs file >> config.php file
 dont forget change this file permission
>>edit all require data
#site url #database info #and go on ..
after that test your site if it is not working pm with admin cpanel login and i do all require for you .

Thank you. It was my fault I was being silly. Usually, the landing page is index.php and this script it is main.php so I just changed the landing page and now it works. There is one problem I can't figure out though.
The problem is that there is no drop down menu where you enter your address. I don't know why and yes two currencies are enabled. I am still new to html php and java I just have only slightly more understanding then a basic background knowledge. This is pretty much the only problem I have. EVerything is looking great I like the script.

Yes I changed the config file permissions to 600 t ostop people accessing it and taking my FaucetHub API. I have made a database I will test it out once you have helped me ^^

fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:28:49 PM

The problem is that there is no drop down menu where you enter your address.
it seems to me the problem in html format in theform file so try to open it in the source by notepad++ editor
and copy it then go to theform file in the site and open it
select all delete it and past the source in it then save .
any way i'm here for your help at any time and as i said before you can send me login page to file manager details and i will
install it for you and you can change details after that.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:36:00 PM

You selling a full script, without any kind of activation, serial numbers or something?
I have two domains, and I am thinking to use faucet script just to get more traffic to my default websites. Can I use this script to more than one domain?

Can you explain more about your security solution from a bot attack? I know that earlier it was a big problem to keep funds from bot claims.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 10:21:59 PM

You selling a full script, without any kind of activation, serial numbers or something?
I have two domains, and I am thinking to use faucet script just to get more traffic to my default websites. Can I use this script to more than one domain?

Can you explain more about your security solution from a bot attack? I know that earlier it was a big problem to keep funds from bot claims.
you can use the script as you want for any domains for any times
but for bots as you said it is to hard to stop bots but in my faucet the bots are not big problem because the auto page you cant reach it without through the short link site
any way there are in the faucet iphub , google analysis , cookie key
and the most important thing token system work in ip and address
so i think i made a good security in the script and i alse work hard on the script to develop it more.
Mike Mayor

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:21:44 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 05:45:48 AM by Mike Mayor

The problem is that there is no drop down menu where you enter your address.
it seems to me the problem in html format in theform file so try to open it in the source by notepad++ editor
and copy it then go to theform file in the site and open it
select all delete it and past the source in it then save .
any way i'm here for your help at any time and as i said before you can send me login page to file manager details and i will
install it for you and you can change details after that.

Ok thank you I will look into that. I think I know what the problem is now Smiley

fakepro (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 08:20:20 PM

attention if you would like to get the faucet for 5$ pm
but if would like to download from seoclark it will be for 15$ for limited time after that it will be for 25$
Holly8

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 12:19:42 PM

attention if you would like to get the faucet for 5$ pm
but if would like to download from seoclark it will be for 15$ for limited time after that it will be for 25$

hi i just found out about your script at faucethub. someone mentioned months ago about an error with coinhive so im wondering if all errors are fixed in script?. does it have bitcoin currency besides doge? are there hidden fees in script?. how long will it be $5? thanks
Holly8

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:00:31 AM

hi is there mining in this faucet?. i came upon a page that said leave page open to get more doge and it kept on refreshing?.i used doge address from faucethub but i didnt get doge because min deposit is 250 doge at faucethub. i dont have doge wallet so i tried to use faucethub deposit address.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: