Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some suggestions on unique Altcoins to research on  (Read 368 times)
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:19:41 PM

The disturbing thing in the space currently is that there is barely new ideas coming into the space, most of them are doing the same thing  but just promising speed and scaling solution, why do we need to create new tokens for an idea to improve Ethereum. This is a bad thing and we likely resulted in alot of people losing money

Left to me there won't be any new coin to come out. Most of not all of them steal from the idea from existing projects instead of joining such project to develop and build more. The numerous coins now is just tiring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:50:02 PM

The disturbing thing in the space currently is that there is barely new ideas coming into the space, most of them are doing the same thing  but just promising speed and scaling solution, why do we need to create new tokens for an idea to improve Ethereum. This is a bad thing and we likely resulted in alot of people losing money

Left to me there won't be any new coin to come out. Most of not all of them steal from the idea from existing projects instead of joining such project to develop and build more. The numerous coins now is just tiring.
It seems to me that in the near future all junk coins go into oblivion, but the fact that some investors lose all their money is very bad.  It is a pity that so far they have not thought up the possibility of regulating the market and companies. To avoid fraud in this field of activity.

HELLO EVERYONE.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:28:27 AM

Right now I want to start investing in ideas not shitcoins. So I was thinking of an altcoins that offer something different, something unique that no other current altcoins are offering and that something has to be a realistically achievable idea. Presently I only have one which I won't mention to avoid you guys seeing this thread as an advert thread. I don't care if they're currently trading on exchange or still on ICO/IEO stage. Just drop your suggestions and reason why you think it'll be a perfect investment choice. Got some spare fund and I'm not afraid to use them.
Once you can read the whitepaper of a project, you should be able to know if something of that nature has been built before or it's a unique idea. Also you don't need to just check if the idea is unique before making investment because we have a lot of companies that came up with unique idea just to raise money for themselves and make away with it without building the project, so you would have to check how active the team behind the project is, if they are not active, then you just have to leave the project unto the next one.
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:35:45 AM

With abundantly shitty coins, I suggest you to pay attention on the following thing:
- How long your interest coins launched and still been lively updated/ developed by their teams?
- From which, you should choose a one-year-old coins (at least). Because one year is probably enough to give us good overview on productivities of those projects' teams.
Invest in too young projects are more risky, even they look innovative.
Silviapold

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:52:28 AM

Right now I want to start investing in ideas not shitcoins. So I was thinking of an altcoins that offer something different, something unique that no other current altcoins are offering and that something has to be a realistically achievable idea. Presently I only have one which I won't mention to avoid you guys seeing this thread as an advert thread. I don't care if they're currently trading on exchange or still on ICO/IEO stage. Just drop your suggestions and reason why you think it'll be a perfect investment choice. Got some spare fund and I'm not afraid to use them.

Hey, I would suggest to take a look at the project called https://yanu.ai/ which is a fully autonomous A.I. and robot empowered bartending unit. It serves drinks, handles payments, identifies and communicates with clients.

The first prototype is ready and you can check the development of the project from Youtube, where the CEO gives monthly updates about the project.
Yanu robots will be used in airports, transportation hubs, stadiums, hotels and exhibition halls around the world. Due to strategically picked location, the product will be seen by millions of people every day.

Already today they are in 60 ongoing negotiations with large multinational chains waiting to set up a Yanu bartending robot. Yanu was contacted by an investor, a multi-million dollar company, who has reserved 30,000,000 YANU while they are doing their due diligence. Yanu token has a real utility – it can be used to buy drinks and buy and lease bartending robot units. Token holders will receive
additional benefits such as discounts, skipping the line and access to other VIP services in the venues that run a Yanu robot bartender.

Check out the explainer video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtnwN-ubEog

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:46:34 AM

Cryptocurrency market is quite a market that is very complicated and not many people have the answer to what you are looking for. The same way you are lost in this and finding ways to invest in quality project is also same way I and other people on this forum are lost. If you get any suggestion, it is either based on the top 20 coin or someone will definitely shill their project to you.

Only the owners of the projects knows and can confirm the genuinely of their product. This is why IEO has been gaining so much popularity lately, because people feel they could rely on suggestions from experienced crypto players. So the best for now is just for you to join binance IEO.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:16:22 AM

It seems to me that it would be a mistake for you to find an answer to such a question from other people. For different people, innovative ideas may seem different. It depends on what is the knowledge of each person. Only you can choose what suits you, what you like, based on your world view and knowledge.
Therefore, if you go in search of projects with a good idea, you better look for it yourself. Otherwise, you will see tips that do not suit you. In addition, you risk falling under the influence of stakeholders promoting what they need.

lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:47:43 AM

I have two kind of coin suggestion. The coins on top which is etherium and bitcoin. Because all we know that this is more secured coin. You need to be carefull if you are investing here in crypto industry because in one blink of your eye you can lost your investment. So I recomend that two coin because even the value of those coin will decrease it can recover in short period of time.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Register13

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:14:17 AM

If you were looking for a unique altcoins I can recommend you BTC and the ETH and also the Dencoin. These are most bounties that can be trusted. You are safe when you join in their project. You can also get benefited by these. Juat be careful in joiming some bounties because some are really a scam that may steal you investment.
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:26:08 AM

Different crypto's in the cryptomarkets was rising up so well. You can search alot of it, like the dencoin which designed for the holders to buy, sell and trade. Their platforms are really good because they increases their interaction between customer and the investor.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:33:04 AM

I suggest you check out hydra x & sigma.. the idea is quite unique and I'm yet to see any competitor of this idea in the crypto space
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:42:21 AM

I will recommend you to invest in Bitbond because this project is very good and has a good team. Bitbond is the first STO in germany and so far this project already raise $2million, don't miss this kind opportunity to invest!

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:53:49 PM

There are two kind of coins I will suggest. These coins are ethereum and BitcoinCash because they're more reliable and secured than the other coins.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:12:18 PM

If you have big funds then pick up all the top 10 coins according to your liking except usd backed coins. If you have medium amount of funds then get btc, eth, xrp and ltc according to your liking and if your funds  are small and you want to take risk invest in good new projects like npxs, utk, bat or atl etc.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:32:07 AM

Very good decision I must say, it's good to invest in coins with great vision, not some shitcoins because you think it will do 10x. My suggestions will be EOS, ICX, TRX, XLM, NEO and VET.  I'm holding those for long term, do your own research about them. 

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:49:59 AM

Think about coins that offers more than Bitcoin. For example smart-contracts, privacy, decentralized cloud services, passive income. Everything what Bitcoin doesn´t have in its technology.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Berthrine

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:39:16 PM

I heard of this unique fintech project which has a very promising banking platform. It is called Pointpay and they are having a 1 eth giveway.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: