Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB quickly rose to $32.60 and rose more than 3% in 2 hours  (Read 653 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:22:57 AM

I am not surprise on what BNB gained and improvements in a very short period of time. The company was give the full support to them so thisbis a fruitfull effect. BNB is a very good coin and I know that to the following days and weeks it will be more progressive coin so it is the right time to invest and hold to the investors.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:29:00 AM

It is not surprising how binance coin will surge, we all know how is binance lined up as the most used and popular exchange in the world of cryptocurrency, knowing the fact that it is realiable and the transaction is much faster.

[
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:05:18 AM

According to such increase, BNB easily passes $100 this year. The reasons that can have a negative effect on this are very little, only the price is moving upwards. It was less impressed by hacking, but today the price is in current position.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:38:14 AM

these small rises are nothing, Binance has been trying to pump their token for a while now. in fact they started pumping it seriously ever since they came back from their hack because they now have to make back $50 million dollar that they lost in the hack and the best way is to take it from their users by pumping their token and selling it to them as they create it out of thin air.
This is what i'm talking about, Binance coin is being hyped either by them or their investors to actually gather lots of investors that would attract to the hype that they created. It is totally riskier to think that in such a small amount of time they actually gaining so much price and attention to the crypto world.
The nature of the markets requires to make a new wave of HYPE for loading the new buying power and this is how it gets done by the market speculators. Fresh blood flows to the markets and vampires start to soar it. Binance and its coin is no an exception.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:26:24 AM

Yes, the coin will grow. She has a huge potration for growth. Market in the bull stage + huge pump. I think the price by the end of the year will be at least $ 100. I think you should not discuss every 1% growth.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:28:53 AM

Binance back in action and thanks to the support of many people.
I have no doubt that BNB will go high and this is one of the best coin to collect.
BNB will reach more than 50 USD this year and i do believe that!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:30:40 AM

No wonder if BNB get price as that as the quality of the coins is the world most favorited coins as the coins will be used to buy and participate in the IEO.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:34:09 AM

According to such increase, BNB easily passes $100 this year. The reasons that can have a negative effect on this are very little, only the price is moving upwards. It was less impressed by hacking, but today the price is in current position.

Hope this happen because BNB Coin have potential to compete with others good coin like ethereum or Cardano. The development very impressive and i think its better to hold BNB Coin for long term because its good investment
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:10:08 AM

The fact is that Binance was hacked and they still managed to get a lot of people keep trading on binance and not only that but even buy BNB it is just a shocking awesome marketing by them. I don't know how they manage to make people love them so much but people really do love Binance which results with the 10 minute IEO's and increase of BNB's and even after the hack attempt people not leaving Binance and just keep trading here.

BNB will be one of the best coins out there for sure in the end, they are working on its blockchain as well so it will probably be better than ethereum eventually, I don't think it can ever pass bitcoin but that is because I think nothing can pass bitcoin ever. It all depends on how the future IEO's will go, if its another craze like last years ICO then we will have BNB very close to eth.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:59:29 AM

According to the "World of the World" monitoring, BNB quickly rose, up to 32.60 US dollars, more than 3% within 2 hours. BNB currency is now quoted at $32.60, up 4.39% in 24 hours.

If after 5 years, TNB shrinks, the total amount is only 3 billion, and the MiaoA platform is getting more and more issuers. The TNB is becoming more and more deflated, the price can be imagined, and it is worth investing in the long-term.

I think this coin is just a pump because binance coin is a coin that doesn't have use case in real world. Therefore I don't really see the need to hold it for long term. I will advise that once you make your profit from it just try and take the profit. My judgement.
Every project you see is not created to serve the needs of everyone, but for those that the project product is relevant to. If you take a look at binance products very well, you will agree with me that they still have the best real working products. Were they not the one that started the IEO that virtually all investors are running to now for investment security?

Look at their chain too, people are beginning to prefer it to ethereum smart contract and maybe ethereum users will soon migrate completely to their chain. What of their exchange platform, I think you also know they have the best for now, so what more real world project do you need again.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:28:38 PM

If we are talking about BNB, then this is a promising stock token that has great potential for development and the latest growth is directly related to the announcement of the next update that will soon be presented to those who do not know the platform will launch margin trading and of course the token will grow.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 02:40:58 PM

I understand that Binance is one of the most popular exchanges right now. But this huge market capitalization of BNB is making me very uneasy. At current levels, it look very much over-priced. There seems to be a lot of hype regarding the future potential of Binance. And at the same time, the users are ignoring the risks which are associated with it.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:39:18 PM

I noticed that many projects are moving from the Ethereum platform to the BNB Chain in order for their token to be placed on the Binance exchange. As a result, the BNB token has increased significantly in price and has good prospects in the future.
bigpigliuxiaoqin (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:50:42 AM

In fact, there are several reasons why BNB has gone up. First, relying on the credibility of the currency transaction, the second ecological layout, the BNB is used in business, such as handling fees, newly opened centralized exchanges, etc. Third, the amount of itself is not much, only 100 million is issued, and it is still being destroyed. BNB will only get higher and higher. Now I hope that BNB will be able to have another big negative news. I fell a lot and I will invest. In turn, look at TNB. The role of TNB is the same as that of BNB. At present, MiaoA only uses TNB in circulation. If MiaoA APP can be active, it will take up a large part of the circulation. In addition, the project party will bring some important positive news and make some Results. It’s perfect, I will invest a part
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:10:32 PM

i am not surprise about the bnb coin price.. just like what had happen when the exchange was hack, the price is not affected with that..and also because of the launchpad or ieo in the binance exchange you can only use bnb to purchase token in the ieo

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:32:53 PM

According to the "World of the World" monitoring, BNB quickly rose, up to 32.60 US dollars, more than 3% within 2 hours. BNB currency is now quoted at $32.60, up 4.39% in 24 hours.

If after 5 years, TNB shrinks, the total amount is only 3 billion, and the MiaoA platform is getting more and more issuers. The TNB is becoming more and more deflated, the price can be imagined, and it is worth investing in the long-term.

BNB is showing the best growth in comparison with the other tokens. I bet soon it will be offered for 50 dollars for one altcoin. We had to invest in Binance coin earlier, as now, the speed of its growth will be accelerating.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 07:54:25 PM

Everytime Binance announced an IEO, it will have a positive effect in BNB price. And another IEO is already announced and we will see another price pump in BNB. Unfortunately, I don't have enough funds to buy some BNB and would have a massive ROI in next few months.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:05:59 PM

we know the BNB is a potential coin for the future because binance is the biggest exchange at the moment it may be onward and BNB will never die
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:26:49 PM

at the moment it may be onward and BNB will never die
Maybe wont die but when shit breaks out in the team or something that cause big reputation damage most likely the price will drop hard.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:31:17 PM

Be careful, BNB is the only altcoin that is at ATH price. Why not to invest into coins that are still in huge loss? Like -90% since ATH? Isn´t it a better strategy?

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: