Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Product Protocol 🔥 BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PROTOCOL 🔥  (Read 1729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:16:55 PM

Can you help me? What is the value of the coin?

The price for now is 0,5$ per 1PPO, additionally you'll get bonuses depending on the size of your purchase.
What percentage will determine the bonus from the purchase of tokens?
the more investments you make, the more bonus you can get, it’s logical.
Yes, listen, this is a good option for investment. It is quite possible to make a profit here.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:20:27 PM

The price for now is 0,5$ per 1PPO, additionally you'll get bonuses depending on the size of your purchase.
This is understandable, but there is a certain percentage of the purchase, and I asked for it.
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:25:40 AM

Thank you for such detailed information about trading. I'm glad you took the time and wrote this text. Now it will be convenient for other users to trade.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:48:15 AM

How many tokens will be allocated for bounty?
Just visit the bounty thread and you will get more information about how much allocated for the bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113105.0
it says 2% from the total token sold will be given to all of the bounty participants.

The total amount of 2% or each of the participants will be 2%? Just then it will not be enough to divide into a large number of users only 2%.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:52:38 AM

How will the project interact with the business? I don't understand why the token is needed in this project  Huh  Bitcoin works best for business development, now there is so little trust in cryptocurrency, it’s better to work with trusted coins than with new ones.  Grin
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:09:11 PM

How will the project interact with the business? I don't understand why the token is needed in this project  Huh  Bitcoin works best for business development, now there is so little trust in cryptocurrency, it’s better to work with trusted coins than with new ones.  Grin
just new coins also hope for development and success.  But of course, not all coins can do this.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:26:40 PM

This is understandable, but there is a certain percentage of the purchase, and I asked for it.
the team does not indicate exact numbers, I think you can only find out your bonus when you buy tokens.
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:43:42 PM

the team does not indicate exact numbers, I think you can only find out your bonus when you buy tokens.
Then everything is clear. Of course, it’s a bit uncomfortable because I wanted to immediately calculate how much the purchase will cost and what bonus I will receive.
jojo223

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:42:26 PM

Just visit the bounty thread and you will get more information about how much allocated for the bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113105.0
it says 2% from the total token sold will be given to all of the bounty participants.

When can I find out how much 2% will be in tokens?
Alsaew (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:18:33 PM

Here it is:

You Invest                         Your bonus
0 - 30 000 USD                 8%
30 000 - 100 000 USD     25%
100 000 - 250 000 USD   45%
250 000 USD +                65%
Alsaew (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:20:59 PM

There are 65 000 000 PPO tokens offered for the IEO. And how much those 2% will be depends on the total PPO sold after the IEO.
boboto

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:54:45 AM

There are 65 000 000 PPO tokens offered for the IEO. And how much those 2% will be depends on the total PPO sold after the IEO.

Wow, And where can I see the latest information on fees?
jojo223

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:06:05 AM

Hi admin,

What exchange do you plan to listing?? Huh
Alsaew (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:38:42 AM

just new coins also hope for development and success.  But of course, not all coins can do this.

We believe in our project and team is working hard. We are also glad to see your support and trust, thank you!
Alsaew (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:48:15 AM

Yes you are right, there are many crypto projects and, accordingly, cryptocurrencies. However, tokenizing businesses and launching a crypto project are two different things. Tokens that businesses can create using our platform (tokenization) are created for a completely different purpose. They give businesses the opportunity to create a new revenue stream not due to the growth of the coin price, but due to the expansion of the target audience and new ways of interacting with it on our platform.

As for the PPO token, we also do not speculate with its price and it is not the key goal of our existence. Our mission is to create a service that will help both businesses and customers coexist on more favorable terms.

Zianingbu

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:12:39 PM

Here it is:

You Invest                         Your bonus
0 - 30 000 USD                 8%
30 000 - 100 000 USD     25%
100 000 - 250 000 USD   45%
250 000 USD +                65%
Good interest is obtained, I think you can think and it is worth investing. With such suggestions.
Alsaew (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:13:56 PM

Hi admin,

For now all negotiations regarding IEO and future listings are not for public. Stay tuned and don't miss first announcements  Wink
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:12:47 PM

Hi admin,

For now all negotiations regarding IEO and future listings are not for public. Stay tuned and don't miss first announcements  Wink
we all hope that this will be one of the most popular exchanges, but in any case, we are waiting for any information from you.
Alsaew (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:15:55 PM

READ OUR RECENT POST ON MEDIUM

THE TOKENIZATION OF ART
"With the advent of global tokenization comes the new era of art, where the questions of what is and what isn’t art, and what makes art valuable will become the topics for discussion in the next ten years."

Digital art, future trends of the industry and Product Protocol within this framework — this and many other interesting things you will learn from our last article.

Read full post

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:56:56 PM

READ OUR RECENT POST ON MEDIUM

THE TOKENIZATION OF ART
"With the advent of global tokenization comes the new era of art, where the questions of what is and what isn’t art, and what makes art valuable will become the topics for discussion in the next ten years."

Digital art, future trends of the industry and Product Protocol within this framework — this and many other interesting things you will learn from our last article.

Read full post

Great  article, very interesting,
I want to believe that such a future will come soon
The modern world is developing rapidly and accepts new realities.  So I think everything that this article says will actually work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: