Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good recent coin?  (Read 1490 times)
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 03:16:16 PM

KittehCoin was released only a few days before the date you requested and is trading at only 4 sats right now!!

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:41:27 PM

Qora has just had its IPO. Its a completely new code, similar features to NXt but claims at least to implement them in a different way. Could have anonymous sending at a later date. I invested, whats not to like.

Like NXT there will chance early on to get in at a low price once it hits exchanges. This is expected to be within a month or less as they seem ready to go and exchanges pick up coins so fast these day. I plan to buy more even though I invested heavily, I'm that positive about it. My main reason is if it can do what NXT does but better it could be the dominant coin. We need decentralised trading and we need anominity plus NXT has got such a bad reputation that I fear it will never get given a fair chance and the Clones will just dilute the concept even further. There are my reasons.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.0

Cause the IPO is over, now you are spamming every thread with your shitcoin.  Before no word about it. Look for your lemmings somewhere else

it's a thread to say what is a good recent coin. I think it's a good recent coin. It's also hardly a shit coin as it's a new code, which puts it in a group of about 5 in existence so far. So Whats your problem Noobface? Don't like facts?

By the way it's hilarious that you choose to criticise Qora and not, Kitehcoin, Coin2 and community coin. And you call a brand new code a shitcoin. I smell NXT fear of a genuinely new coin....
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:56:43 AM

PedoBear coin looks promising.. they have an integrated p2p market where you can buy stuff, i bought on of these..
And hey why not.. Free Market .... trading on Cryptsy soon

Pedobear Coin had a community take over guys i heard on Poloniex chat box !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: