Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Morphene Blockchain - Graphene based online auctions - [PRE-ICO]  (Read 682 times)
morphene (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 04:25:24 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2019, 07:22:19 AM by morphene

We are here to pre-announce the Morphene Blockchain.

What is the Morphene Blockchain?
The Morphene Blockchain is an application specific Blockchain that builds upon the Graphene library and rewards users with cryptocurrency via auctions.

When will Morphene launch?
Very soon. We don't have any dates set in stone but the dev team is nearly finished and we will begin a marketing push. The website is able to be tested by users right now.

How do the auctions work?
Users are able to create auctions that payout cryptocurrency by using Morphene. The auction can optionally be created with an initial fee. If provided, this fee will set the auction value, otherwise the auction will start at a value of 0 MORPH.

Bids can only be placed on auctions that are currently active. When a user places a bid on an auction, 1 MORPH is deducted from their account, the value of the auction increases by 1 MORPH, and 10 seconds are added to the auction end time. If the auction end time is reached and the auction has received no more bids, the auction will payout 90% of it's value at that time to the winning bidder, and 10% of it's value at that time to the auction creator.

How do I test Morphene?
Go to https://morphene.io, click the Get Started button, click the sign in button on the top right, select sign up, enter and confirm your email. You should now be redirected back to the auctions site and the system will create and fund your Blockchain account within a few seconds. When you see the Place Bid icon appear on the auction you are good to go.

Will MORPH be listed on exchanges?
We have a few people working on that already. Fingers crossed we should have announcements for that coming at a later date.

How is Morphene different?
Like Steem, Morphene has three second block intervals. However, unlike Steem, Morphene remains application specific and is able to stay highly efficient due to this. Morphene can handle thousands, even millions, of transactions per second without becoming overloading. Morphene will always pull in the best features of the Blockchain from the upstream, however our devs have quite a bit in store for Morphene specifically.

How do I stay in touch?
GitHub: https://github.com/morphene
Telegram: https://t.me/morphene_chat
Steemit: https://steemit.com/@morphene-io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/@morphene_io
Email: morphene@boonedevelopment.com

---

Hope to hear from you soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 12:34:46 PM

Hello.. Your website is empty. blank screen. Can you fix it? Also, do you have a team and whitepaper? can you provide links? thanks

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:56:38 AM

Everything you ask for is on that site that apparently is blank for you. Mind telling me what browser you are using and maybe check the developer console for an error preventing the load?

The website is loading fine currently and error reporting hasn't indicated a failure tonight.

The white paper is on the website for download, assuming the website loads for you, and it contains some information regarding an upcoming ICO. There is no date yet set for ICO but it will be announced at least 4 weeks prior to commencement.
CryptoTonyBTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:30:47 AM

Hello.. Your website is empty. blank screen. Can you fix it? Also, do you have a team and whitepaper? can you provide links? thanks

https://i.imgur.com/PQvqUs4.png

You are correct. The website is blank empty.
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:19:09 AM

Yeah there was indeed an issue with the assets loading, seems the permissions were incorrect. It wasn't noticeable from my mobile device due to them being cached.

Please recheck the website, apologies for the inconvenience.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:46:01 AM

No real faces, no trust. I don't understand what you are hoping for. Today is not 2017.
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 01:42:26 PM

That's perfectly fine. Real identities belong to those "not real faces". If you would rather wait until the team has time to take a photoshoot be my guest Smiley

From what I can tell Laura (my fiancè) is very excited to take head shots.

By the way, my name is Andrew Chaney, my username on Steemit and GitHub are netuoso, I have been working in Graphene for a long time now and have made proposals, security fixes, community contributions, and been a top 20 witness on Steem. I have also worked on several other forks of Graphene by helping them get off the ground.

I exist. I'm a person with an identity. Me using a placeholder picture on a marketing site for a project that is currently in pre-launch shouldn't change that.

---

Now, is there something you saw that you don't like aside from us not having pictures up to par taken recent that we wish to display on the front face site of our business?

I would love to answer your questions and remove the doubt you seem to have. Or, you can just sit this project out. I don't want to beg or convince anyone to use Morphene. You either want to, or you don't and you move on.

But I can at least prove our team is no fraudulent. Our *real identifies* are tied to this. We were going to go with robot faces for the placeholder.

---

If you want to see a outdated pic of my ugly mug visit https://boonedevelopment.com

Thanks for bumping the thread here at least. Have a good day.

(PS: I know its good to trust the team, but this product is "trust-less" by design. After a successful launch, the network will run by itself without outside influence. The GitHub repo contains the code, it is based on Graphene, and when the network launches accounts will be funded with free tokens after creation. There will be the ability to buy more if desired but there will never be a requirement to have to purchase into Morphene to use it ... This can all be verified on GitHub also, code is law)
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:18:18 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 10:31:47 PM by morphene

Photoshoot lined up for this week Smiley

---

Morphene Auctions demo site is live and available for users to sign up and test. If you find any bugs or issues please do reply and let us know so we can make sure you can get rewarded for your help.

https://morphene.io/auctions
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 03:18:33 PM

Photoshoot lined up for this week Smiley

Make a video of your team members as well.

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:17:16 PM

Should we be wearing clothes? Maybe fifteenth century period accurate costumes? Wink

Going to be releasing builds of the Hypnosis wallet later this week. Will enable users the ability to view accounts, transfer balances, vote for witnesses, and various other necessary management capabilities.

The first release is going to be functional with a basic UI. The second release will have a fresh new UI/UX.

---

Might do a livestream soon as well. As we are indeed a very small team right now with minimal funding, it isn't so easy to coordinate a lot of things we would like to be able to do. Don't worry though, if you care about this project we aren't going anywhere.

Things are only just getting started.
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 07:23:03 AM

Nevermind; later this week was too long of a wait to release the desktop wallet, Hypnosis.

Check out the SteemIt post at https://steemit.com/morphene/@morphene-io/hypnosis-wallet-initial-release ...

Also make sure to review the source code at https://github.com/morphene/hypnosis

---

We are here to deliver and provide for the community in whatever way we can.
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:17:08 PM

MorpheneDB Block Explorer is now live.

https://db.morphene.io

This brings us that much closer to being able to announce the ICO date and start pushing marketing for it. Please take a moment to check out what we have already provided and leave some feedback.

Thanks!
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:43:40 PM

Nice little coin. I think Chaney needs to go seek work on bitsharestalk forums as worker proposals to fund his full-time employment are already in place. And this little prick-show, it shall now be abolished and if possible never brought to life again. Morphene, Morpheus, Merovingian lineage and suspicious linkage to heritage of reptilian shift-shapers from deep antiquity is not a nice track record to keep in your Linkedid profile.
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 02:06:08 PM

Lol!

Morphene isn't going away and the amount of kudos and good words it has garnered from people via LinkedIn is impressive.

As far as BitShares, Morphene is going to contribute work to all the major Graphene blockchains. We eventually want to make plugins that support cross chain transfers between the Graphene chains. Perhaps we will have to check into the worker proposals and see if they can help with a funding source for Morphene.

Great idea!

(Perhaps we should have taken the blue pill...)
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 10:23:32 PM

~ snip

Apparently nobody cares about your project - Look how dead is your thread - that usually happens when there is no transparency.
What happen with the pictures of your team? you never provided them, that's a bad sign.

morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:22:13 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 12:33:45 AM by morphene

I'm on vacation right now. Again, is there a particular person on the team you are trying to see? It is starting to seem very weird that you are spending so much time constantly requesting pictures of the team.

How does that benefit you? How does it improve transparency? How does it show you that we are a useful team with a real product to offer?

If you don't know about Graphene that is fine with me, as I said before you are indeed welcome to just move on to another project.

I know I gave you the link to my website so you can see my picture right? As the main person in control of every single thing that happens in Morphene, it boggles my mind that you are still so insistent upon seeing pictures of my team. Are you trying to gather information from crypto projects for some reason? Perhaps trying to do something shady?

---

Since I don't think my user account on here can hotlink images I will just link them as an imgur album. The order in the album is Laura, Andrew, Chris, Linda. https://imgur.com/a/MHCqWnV

Please explain how this tells you our team is more or less qualified to launch this product?

---

Our CTO, Chris Chaney, is a highly skilled professional that has been managing large sized, multinational IT teams since he was in high school. His level of expertise is second to none when it comes to cloud management and setting up entire infrastructures.

Our Design Coordinator, Laura Guagliardo, is a very skilled artist and usually works with oil on canvas and Photoshop. She also has a bit of Blender experience though it isn't a primary focus of hers. She has helped tremendously with branding and marketing, which is arguably one of the most important pieces of a business, especially one that, as you said, no one cares about.

Our Marketing Director, Linda Hunkins, has been working with business to business promotion most recently in her career. She has spent her lifetime working face to face with customers and learning how to build and maintain relationships with them. As you can probably tell, marketing is not my cup of tea and I defer that to those more experienced.

---

Our current team is made up of individuals that have something to offer to Morphene and have been supporting me and the project since the beginning. Unlike all the other ICO projects that you want me to model Morphene after, we are not here for the profits right now. We are here to build a real useful, real functional platform that can be expanded upon. I am a Graphene expert (C++) and have managed plenty of teams of programmers over my career.

We intend to reinvent the auction landscape using Blockchain. If this is something you are interested in and want to be a part of then I encourage you to join one of our many chat servers (discord/telegram/steemit) and stay engaged.

If you just want to keep asking for weird things like team pictures instead of things that actually matter, I may have to quit addressing you on this forum. I do not want this forum to contain a ton of unrelated and less than useful comments

---

Finally, our project does not live or operate on this forum. This is a method of sharing the information with the internet so it can be indexed by Google since BitcoinTalk has pretty good SEO placement. We much prefer to engage with our users in direct chats. We are currently in the process of onboarding witness users (I would love to explain to you what a witness is if you are interested) and getting the testnet running flawlessly before we start marketing and trying to get people to consider investing or buying tokens.

This is a "pre-announcement", after all.

---

If you want to chat more visit the Telegram https://t.me/morphene_chat or swing by the discord server https://discord.gg/V9an5ur and check out the programming and setup discussions taking place not on this forum. Thanks!

(Thanks for seeking out ICO scams and trying to make them more visible for users. It is actually a very useful service. However, you should make sure not to let your assumptions or people's schedules have you jump to conclusions. It seems like you just want more projects to add to your scam list to show how amazing you are at detecting them. Fine with me, but this isn't a scam, it's fully transparent, the code is available on GitHub, I wrote the white paper myself, and we are going to stay engaged with our community because we know that is important.. it kind of seems like you are hunting for facts that fit your hypothesis instead of hunting facts that show the actual truth)
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 10:53:44 AM

I'm on vacation right now. Again, is there a particular person on the team you are trying to see? It is starting to seem very weird that you are spending so much time constantly requesting pictures of the team.

How does that benefit you? How does it improve transparency? How does it show you that we are a useful team with a real product to offer?...
Our CTO, Chris Chaney....
Our Design Coordinator, Laura Guagliardo....
Our Marketing Director, Linda Hunkins...

LOL, you launch a project and go on a vacation - lol again - very unprofessional.

Names without a link to a profile and an image doesnt have any value - it just makes your project look more suspicious.

If you dont want to be transparent with your "team members", it is your choice. - it looks like 1 person (or scammer??) job anyway.

But the results, as you see, nobody is posting or visiting your thread!.  Transparency is everything nowadays.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 11:43:21 AM

Well relaxing in vacation is much important, who care about the project when its in the Pre-ICO stage yet. The team can even run with the money after ICO. But this is is oa one man scam ICO, he's unpro so I don't think he'd have success. I doubt this is going to be have funds, we all are aware of scam ICOs. Even in the age of IEO, it will be scary to see a team doing ICO.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 01:58:52 AM

ICOEthics guy, your name makes you intentions clear. You are so intent on calling out scams that you are arrogant, ignorant, and just blind when it comes to what a project is.

The LARGE majority of the initial tokens generated are going to be distributed in bounties and free giveaways and airdrops. Later on the website is going to enable purchasing extra tokens once a functional market has been created.

As you say, some people just want money or scam. Maybe a team that is building a product out before ever seeking a single penny should be seen as a bit of fresh air in this overpopulated space.

I am the main developer and CEO of this company. I run the show. Everyone else at this point is earning sweat equity, but otherwise forgoing a paycheck because, as the other fellow said, we don't have funding outside of my personal funds.

Your opinion has gone so far down in value to me as your point here is obvious. I'm guessing you lost a ton of money being greedy with ICOs and are out for blood. Well, good news, we aren't focused on the ICO or marketing right now.

We are focusing on creating a valuable product and website and business infrastructure. Something I am sure you know very little about. I'm sure you read our white paper? Did you find it to be plagiarized? How come you aren't talking about that?

You are an adult I hope and fully capable of typing a name into Google and finding the LinkedIn page associated.

So, if you want to continue discussing this, let's set the record straight on both side.

Give me your first and last name, and your phone number in PM and I will give you a call. You know who I am.. Andrew Chaney. You see my publicly available LinkedIn and the plethora of other accounts I have linked. You have the transparency there. When we are done talking, I will be sure to share Laura's number so you can reach out to her about all your concerns. But I warn you, she has that Italian blood and doesn't take shit very lightly.

---

Guess it is safe to say you won't be trying out the auction system. Can't really say that is a loss for Morphene, since in our white paper, that you definitely read right, we talk about how the auctions are a proof of concept implementation of an application specific Graphene Blockchain.

The real product here is the fact that I am selling custom Blockchain services to companies that see this working product and would like to have their very own Graphene Blockchain with customizable plugins, indexes, evaluators, sanitizers, APIs, and libraries. Again, you definitely visited our GitHub https://github.com/morphene and saw the work there.

---

Thanks for flooding my pre announcement thread. And by the way, like I tried to tell you before, our main discussion takes place on either Discord or Telegram. Users have been setting up their witness and mining servers in Discord and have been helping test the system.

Pretty freakin cool when I can take a short vacation and nothing stops. It's almost like the system is working so smoothly it doesn't need a lot of interference after initialization. That's a damn good success as far as I am concerned.
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 11:51:11 AM

...The LARGE majority of the initial tokens generated are going to be distributed in bounties and free giveaways and airdrops...

Yes, that is what most of the scammers do - give them for free to play a pump and dump game.

...I am the main developer and CEO of this company. I run the show...

That is pretty clear. 1 man show, everyone else appears to be a ghost with a name.

...Your opinion has gone so far down in value to me...

Your opinion about us doesn't matter, it has zero value.

...You are an adult I hope and fully capable of typing a name into Google and finding the LinkedIn page associated.

Nah, we are not interested in the search for anything about your dubious project. If you want transparency, you show, post it here, nobody needs to dig anything.

...So, if you want to continue discussing this, let's set the record straight on both side.
Give me your first and last name, and your phone number in PM and I will give you a call. You know who I am.. Andrew Chaney...
..When we are done talking, I will be sure to share Laura's number so you can reach out to her about all your concerns. But I warn you, she has that Italian blood and doesn't take shit very lightly.

Not giving information to a possible scammer. Ask your " Italian friend" to come to this forum and post her face, name and LinkedIn profile here, since you don't want to show your suspicious team members.
We are no afraid of anyone (like your suspicious team is - hiding their face and LinkedIn profile), as you can see we have a very good record of fighting hard and exposing many scammy projects.

...Pretty freakin cool when I can take a short vacation and nothing stops.

You think it is cool, while many people will think that is what you will be doing once you get the money from investors. Take it, run, and spend on vacations. Maybe you should go to Republica Dominica!

And again, look how dead is your thread - that is a HUGE sign that people dont trust/or are not interested in your dubious/suspicious project.

That happens with projects that refuse to show transparency!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: