Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short secure profit trading  (Read 291 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:06:25 PM

Scalping trading technique is indeed much in demand by many people because in terms of its application does not require a long time for us to be able to do TP. but indeed this must have a good analysis to see market conditions in making decisions. rather than long-term trading, I prefer prefers scalping
Scalping strategy will be easy but the risk is too high. I actually did this before but you know what I've got? I only lose everything I've got from days that I'm gaining. It never works great when you are just a new trader or at an average level. Scalping requires to be in fulltime trading which is difficult if we have another job (outside crypto). 
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:25:17 PM

Scalping trading technique is indeed much in demand by many people because in terms of its application does not require a long time for us to be able to do TP. but indeed this must have a good analysis to see market conditions in making decisions. rather than long-term trading, I prefer prefers scalping
Scalping strategy will be easy but the risk is too high. I actually did this before but you know what I've got? I only lose everything I've got from days that I'm gaining. It never works great when you are just a new trader or at an average level. Scalping requires to be in fulltime trading which is difficult if we have another job (outside crypto). 

I agree. Scalping requires time and concentration. and certainly cannot carry out two activities at once, of course concentration will be divided, and in fact both jobs are chaotic. for beginners I suggest not to directly trade scalping techniques, but try to trade medium term first, because if direct trading scalping will be very risky
Always been suggested to newbies that they shouldn't tend to go with scalping specially they are just learning up.This is indeed the hardest part of trading on my part.
Concentration and good decision making is mainly needed on this field yet you are dealing with every price ticks and movement.You wouldn't matter or mind too much
if the market is bearish or bullish yet as long theres a price movement or volatility you can really make money with scalping but as said this wont really be easy to attained.
I admit that it do take for how many years for me to get in with scalp but I do still prefer on having swing and long term trades yet ive been preferring on having a system which
is lesser risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████