Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin halvening price speculation?  (Read 1011 times)
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:17:15 PM

I had always liked Litecoin and really thought it would do better on the upcoming Litecoin halving. At the present time my first target set on $200 range. Let us see exactly what the next Litecoin halving brings us! I want to see Litecoin pumping hard, since I'm ready for the gains.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:31:43 PM

Does not matter whether ltc halfs or quarters. it will stay shit and useless - I'm surprised that it even has $100 value. For all I know namecoin has better utilization cause than ltc...
It's your opinion and I do respect that and I recall those days where namecoin is also at the top. But we're living on the current times today, I'm sad to see that namecoin's volume got low.

By looking at the charts of namecoin, I think that if some news comes out of it then it will create a positive impact to its price and volume.

As the litecoin halving will happen before the bitcoin halving it is useful to see what happens with litecoin. It is widely known as the test bed for bitcoin anyway, if litecoin pumps like mad then we know what will happen next year with bitcoin halves
I'm waiting for the impact that it will bring first to its economy and next to bitcoins.

DrBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:02:48 AM

Right now, I really confident we can break 130-150$ that's my target for right now. Litecoin can reach more than that if always on a good trend, just wait next waiting a candle from Bitcoin chat. Bitcoin can break another resistance next weeks around 8300-8500$ after that altcoin will follow bitcoin movement.
^ I will support this prediction because we're just the same on the pathway in mind or in the range from $150 to $200 price in the market. Ever since Litecoin was always swinging by the price of Bitcoin when it is having price movement and it is always on the top 10 altcoins rank in CoinsMarketCap. We are exciting for the next halving of Litecoin we don't know yet either it will grow ap or just maintaining the level of what is the price now.

Does it really matter? LTC will still be worthless. Will it ever find acceptance with corporates? regular public? Even the latest releases of LTC Core 0.17.1 doesnt boast of any noticeable features. So how can you guys expect it to bump?

Litecoin has network affect. Each boom and bust cycle is like game of thrones. Some coins lay bloodied and beaten to a pulp, while others remain on top. Litecoin may fall away like the hundreds of other coins that were in the top...but for now it looks like Litecoin has won this battle, and is enjoying the spoils.

For now it gets to have value. But it’s possible sometime in the future it falls into obscurity. I just think the longer it stays on top, the more it ads to its mystique and power, and it only strengthens its longevity.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:56:33 PM

Right now, I really confident we can break 130-150$ that's my target for right now. Litecoin can reach more than that if always on a good trend, just wait next waiting a candle from Bitcoin chat. Bitcoin can break another resistance next weeks around 8300-8500$ after that altcoin will follow bitcoin movement.
^ I will support this prediction because we're just the same on the pathway in mind or in the range from $150 to $200 price in the market. Ever since Litecoin was always swinging by the price of Bitcoin when it is having price movement and it is always on the top 10 altcoins rank in CoinsMarketCap. We are exciting for the next halving of Litecoin we don't know yet either it will grow ap or just maintaining the level of what is the price now.

Does it really matter? LTC will still be worthless. Will it ever find acceptance with corporates? regular public? Even the latest releases of LTC Core 0.17.1 doesnt boast of any noticeable features. So how can you guys expect it to bump?
Everything depends on investor’s choice and you may never be able to really predict what will interest or attracts investors. What really makes most of these coins pump is not all these penny we are throwing into the market, big time investors are the ones throwing millions of dollars into the project, and if they could get few of these types of investors that will pick interest, then they are good to go, but then, they have to continue creating strong awareness and bring in up attractive products like the their new release, which I believe is capable of helping their value grow.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:11:47 PM

I’m thinking $200 range if achieved. 
To achieve $200 per LTC is pretty much possible IMO and your target is not unrealistic
Current price is $115 and with the price push of both BTC($) and LTC(BTC) it can be reached in a short time if anything unexpected doesn't occur otherwise.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:46:12 PM

I have a bag of LTC. I am thinking about selling BEFORE the halvening. My target is like $220.
I plan to dump to BTC. Because ultimately I want more bitcoin, and altcoins are just a way of getting there.

When would you sell LTC with regard to the August halvening?
What use price seems reasonable? I’m thinking $200 range if achieved. 
your mind makes sense waiting for the litcoin at the new $ 200 price to sell and replace with bitcoin or altcoin but I personally wait for the price of litcoin to go up to $ 200, needing an old process maybe when bitcoin up  like year 2017

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:55:28 PM

Litecoin price not only depends on the halvening but also depends on the state of the bitcoin market, if the bitcoin can exceed the price of 11k and the possibility of up to 20k will be easier and litecoin may exceed $ 250 ..
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:50:17 PM

I have a bag of LTC. I am thinking about selling BEFORE the halvening. My target is like $220.
I plan to dump to BTC. Because ultimately I want more bitcoin, and altcoins are just a way of getting there.

If you have a target price of $220 USD then it is well and good and it is a possibility that we will see those valuation next year, right now the price is trading above $115 which is a good price considering that it was below $50 a few months back, the problem is that since you are planning to dump litecoin to enter bitcoin and considering the target you have which is $220, i wonder what will be the price of bitcoin at that time, hands down double the price from now  Grin.
nizar93

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:00:48 PM

Litecoin price not only depends on the halvening but also depends on the state of the bitcoin market, if the bitcoin can exceed the price of 11k and the possibility of up to 20k will be easier and litecoin may exceed $ 250 ..
whether it can happen or not. we know that not all bitcoin growth in the market is making altcoin grow. sometimes there is a negative effect of the growth of bitcoin which causes the altcoin price to go down. not pessimistic, but I also hope there will be a high market increase.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:35:03 PM

Your price target of LTC IMO might not reach before the halving in August, but if there's something would happen during that month then i would say it's beyond miracle to explain since everything in cryptocurrency is unexpected. And yes your target to buy more Bitcoin is great but LTC is a great altcoin too, don't just settle for a single coin, invest in everything that you think will give you a profit in the future.

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:25:01 PM

It is but it has pumped on its own for the past 2 quarters. By January 1, 2019 price was $30 and it was the probable bottom for it. And today, it has rose by almost 400% since the beginning of this year.

Litecoin's halving has its impact already and the price of bitcoin to $11k will also bring significant positive impact for it. But your assumption is too low for bitcoin to reach $20k, Litecoin's price will just only be $250? I don't think that it will that kind of low.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:15:04 PM

$200 is very possible for litecoin in this halving even, because the green market look stable right now
so, if the market continues rising, for sure litecoin halving even will bring more demands to litecoin and the demands will push the price up  Wink

Masyudhi

Activity: 1008

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:37:06 PM

$200 is very possible for litecoin in this halving even, because the green market look stable right now
so, if the market continues rising, for sure litecoin halving even will bring more demands to litecoin and the demands will push the price up  Wink
yes I agree with you if the full bull run will continue most likely the price of litcoin will up like you said we are currently only speculating so we look ahead, hopefully our hopes can be achieved regarding the price of litcoin

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:08:04 PM

i think litecoin is not relevent anymore as an investment especially after the emergence of alternative to it such bitcoin cash and bitcoin cash satochi vision as a play ground for future bitcoin protocol improvement
ElephantPro

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:21:47 PM

Doesn't the halving increase the price? Less Litecoins being made. But you're saying it's going to have the opposite effect.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:23:55 PM

Are you crazy would you want bitcoin dumo again, I think is too much impossible bitcoin is now very strong and stable.

For the litecoin its possible to reach the number of amount you want to reach as your margin selling but if want bitcoin die your expectation for litecoin is useless if bitcoin dump possible the whole market goes again into worse.

Bamelin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:31:55 AM

Litecoin is going to the moon.  The same deflation principles baked into BTC are baked into LTC.  LTC is one deflation cycle behind BTC (one Halving behind BTC).  So it’s VERY likely the LTC ratio (to BTC) will increase once LTC Halving occurs.  Both LTC and BTC will be at the same rate of deflation for 1 year meaning LTC ratio to BTC will likely go way up.

That will give a one year window to convert to BTC for the BTC Halving in 2020.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:01:18 AM

Litecoin is going to the moon.  The same deflation principles baked into BTC are baked into LTC.  LTC is one deflation cycle behind BTC (one Halving behind BTC).  So it’s VERY likely the LTC ratio (to BTC) will increase once LTC Halving occurs.  Both LTC and BTC will be at the same rate of deflation for 1 year meaning LTC ratio to BTC will likely go way up.

That will give a one year window to convert to BTC for the BTC Halving in 2020.
It is definitely a very good thought. surely LTC will get a strong pump in the days near the halving event and I think this is an opportunity for us to buy as much LTC as possible, especially for bitcoin lovers.
The growth of LTC will certainly be higher than that of BTC and then, the whole market will be directed to LTC and its price will certainly be better than BTC. Buy lots of LTC, you can exchange for more BTC when its percentage of growth is higher than BTC.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:10:55 AM

i think litecoin is not relevent anymore as an investment especially after the emergence of alternative to it such bitcoin cash and bitcoin cash satochi vision as a play ground for future bitcoin protocol improvement
I don't think so, Litecoin supporters are still there and if you are observing how the project performed this year, it gives a high appraisal and profits to those who bought and hold it after being dumped down to its bottom, known alts will still move forward as bitcoin still getting more investors both new
and old ones which can also be reflected to LTC value.

LTC halving will lift the value of this coin to pumped up, OP's target is really achievable just hold and wait.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:51:12 AM

Selling LTC before halving happened really was a good strategy. Because after halving happens, investors will no longer be eager to hold more LTCs, they will sell and find a better altcoins to buy and make more money.
Please sell it at 170 - 180 $. that is a safe margin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: